It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should we eat lab made meat?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica

Not if we want all the meat we have now.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. If you want the same amount of meat, you need factory farms.

I don't mind going without some of the meat I eat if it means we get rid of those fecking things. And if it means I have to pay a bit more, then fine.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky

I don't mind going without some of the meat I eat if it means we get rid of those fecking things. And if it means I have to pay a bit more, then fine.

You might not, but alot of people would. Especially the people that lose their jobs.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica

You might not, but alot of people would. Especially the people that lose their jobs.

Thats a fair comment. Personally I couldn't work in a place like that and have little sympathy for those who do.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I intended to watch a TV documentary about factory farming once but I started to feel violently ill after about five minutes and had to turn it off. I rarely eat meat, but when I do, I try to make sure it is 'free-range'. Yes, there are alternatives to factory farming if you look for it and are prepared to pay slightly more for it, as I am.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
i'd stick to the meat that use to be alive. i really dont care if its organic or if its genetically engineered as long as chemicals werent sprayed or injected into the animal

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join