It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The cat is out of the bag - NWO openly discussed on CNN & Fox

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Whoa! stop the presses. Did you say dominatrix? I need evidence of that please! And did you say that the Obama's are part of the faction responsible? I'm not convinced that there is an NWO coming about yet...although I do believe that there are powerful elite pulling strings to further their agenda. NWO means different things to different people...just because someone says that we're going to have a new wolrd order doesn't really mean anything. It can mean new banking regulations or new international treaties or new diplomatic ties etc, depending on who says it.

"If" There is a secret group plotting the demise of our way of life, I believe that the Obamas would be mere puppets in that scheme and not really a part of the Scheme.

Further more I assert that Obama will do more to thwart-stop said elite group trying to rule the world then the Bush administration or say Mcain if he would have been elected. But...all I really want is...

a picture of Mrs. Obama in leather holding a whip! LOL

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Yes, the NWO are now being openly discussed on the aforementioned channels but as a fellow ATS'r said in a thread these channels haven't suddenly woke up one day and said "OK lets start catering the conspiracy community". I honestly hope that they are telling us the truth, but can we all keep in mind that FOX and CNN are the prime examples of News groups telling people the wrong news/dis-info/damn right lies. I've been on ATS for a while and I've seen countless threads about CNN/FOX telling lies on there news station. The guys and gals who are running the show at those channels know what is going to air; they know every word that person is going to say before the person does - scripts auto-cues etc... They would not just let this all suddenly out in my opinion.

I hope that they are telling the truth and have had a change in heart and started to inform the nation correctly about the possible threats, but right now i am very skeptical of a news group that was the theorists number one enemy one day and best friend the next...

Fox

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

new topics

<< 1   >>

join