It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The cat is out of the bag - NWO openly discussed on CNN & Fox

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Yes people, the cat is literally out of the bag now. Check the following videos of CNN Lou Dobbs and Fox's Glenn Beck openly discussing the proposed "Global New Deal" aka "New World Order". (seriously, "global new deal"
, nice repackaging)

"You know, for some reason, I told you so just don't quite cut it"

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Well, was anyone watching Glen Beck yesterday, at least half the program there was this bold caption on the left of the screen that had in all caps NEW WORLD ORDER, as though the entire broadcast was evolving around NWO. Unbelieveable.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicman

"You know, for some reason, I told you so just don't quite cut it"

Hey!

you stole my line.

I'd wait a few more months... or possibly in 2010 to use that line... We haven't even gotten started yet.

I personally know one person that I'm going to throw this line at... and it's too bad I won't be taking any satisfaction in saying it... but I told him so.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Do most of you realize, that the majority of the population have absolutely NO clue what New World Order is about? Really the phrase doesn't have a bad ring to it.

I went to dinner with my mom, sister and niece a few weeks ago and I threw into the conversation "you know Obama and that hateful wife of his are part of the New World Order don't you?" (They all three voted for Obama.) They all three said at once What is New World Order. I said well in a nutshell the NWO has been planning the collapse of our society for decades and the Obama's are members of the faction which is working on it. Mind you, this was before the stimulus package was announced. My mom and my niece seemed very interested in hearing more. My sister said Oh that is pure crap. Because she was so hateful about it I told her Michelle was a Dominatrex and that she beats the crap out of Obama all the time. Things started to get out of control and my Mom stepped in and said Stop, then she leaned over and said "you can tell me the rest of this after we go home". LOL

Back to my main point: most people probably like the sound of a NWO, anything "new" probably sounds appealing to people now. It is up to us to educate the people we care about.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

"you know Obama and that hateful wife of his are part of the New World Order don't you?"

Good, so I'm not the only one that thinks that too. Some of my best friends have been black/hispanic/japanese/korean but I'll tell you, his wife is so ghetto and bitterly hateful looking.

Of course, she looks more stately now that she's had some time to practice continually, daily. Poor weasel husband is probably beaten by her.

You'd never hear the MSM dis her like that though I'm sure.

Sorry about going off topic. That's the first time I'd ever seen anyone else state what I saw; and now we're not alone in our astute observations.

Please continue...

Edit to quote text

[edit on 3·4·09 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Yeah I'm expecting anyday he'll have a black eye and tell the press "Michele said shut up but I thought she said stand up"

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
i tried explaing the nwo to a few "smarter" people i know. 2 of them actually thought i was talking about wrestling. i cant explain my feelings after that. somewhere between confusion and anger.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Hey guys...Wuz up? Yeah I go through that too...they think we are talking about wrestling and its like " where do I start". I like when some get interested and i give them tidbits and tell them to READ it for themselves so that they are not going off of my word alone..Yep I watched the Lou Dobbs video from Mar 3 2009 and they did have it in all caps NEW WORLD ORDER...Guys, they don't even have to sugarcoat it anymore...they got us so dumbed down and distracted and they know that people thought we were all just 'crazy conspiracy nuts'...now they have to take it back...( AHAAA!!)...at the same time I feel that since they are straight-up saying it loud and proud on TV that the public will just absorb it like anything else and continue on as if nothing major is happening...

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Butter Cookie]

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Butter Cookie]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Butter Cookie

Do we have links to these shows or videos where this is plainly displayed? That would be nice so I can do the same. Show the people I have been trying to talk to about this for years now. The ones that chuckle at me as say "there goes .... again with his consiracy theories. He will believe ANYTHING."

The problem is, that is what people think about people who speak about these 'conspiracies'. They have been so brainwashed by the powers that be that if you are tagged with the conspiracy nut name then you pretty much believe EVERYTHING that comes across your plate.

The great thing is that they are starting to listen a little more now.

I told them that in mid to end of 2008 we would actually see that our economy is in shambles. This was around March of 2007. They laughed at me and said the same line about believing everything I read. They ignored the fact that I have an MBA and that I can actually do research on my own. Well, reality came home to roost for them and they tried to say that I never told them anything of the sort. That is until I started pulling up old emails to prove it to them.

You see, people DON'T WANT TO SEE IT as a conspiracy. Because it means that they are not in control of their own lives. They would rather do the routine of get up, go to work, come home, eat, see the kids for 2 minutes, sit on the computer for 3 hours, sleep, get up, go to work......

They don't want to face the reality that is staring them in the face.

This is why I moved from the Seattle/Tacoma area to mid Ohio. I don't want to be around major cities when the SHTF. I chose a place that has a strong community and one that is based on farming. Because I truly believe that for a span of about 1 to 2 years we will be surviving in a collapsed nation and possibly be forced to resort to a barter system until they can get things up and running again. It's going to be a rough ride I'm afraid.

Crap. There I went again on a LONG tangent. Please just try to find some links to these shows that display this blatantly so I can pass on the wonderful news!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Here is the Lou Dobbs report. Plain and simple and put in a 'good' light.

All hail the NWO!!!!

NWO on Lou Dobbs

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hey Dariousg....Glad you got some of the links..i actually got a lot from the other threads on here... Did yu see the one that actually has NEW WORLD ORDER on the screens ( Lou DObbs)? Send that ya friends and family..They really have to admit that its not "crazy talk" anymore..I agree with you onEVERYTHING you said; each time something (toward the NWO ) happens, they say " oh, well that's a good thing," or " that still don't mean that ( etc...)" and its like you want to shake them and say WAKE UP!!! They have been so conditioned to believing that their 'good' government loves and cares for them so "this stuff must be untrue" and I laugh...its so hard for a sheep to see he's being led to the slaughter, let alone for that sheep to know he's a sheep

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Why wasn't the cat out of the bag when King Bush I made his reference to the New World Order? I think the voice of a world leader holds more weight than a media mouthpiece.

The magicians wave their hands and the world forgets.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Butter Cookie
Hey Dariousg....Glad you got some of the links..i actually got a lot from the other threads on here... Did yu see the one that actually has NEW WORLD ORDER on the screens ( Lou DObbs)? Send that ya friends and family..They really have to admit that its not "crazy talk" anymore..I agree with you onEVERYTHING you said; each time something (toward the NWO ) happens, they say " oh, well that's a good thing," or " that still don't mean that ( etc...)" and its like you want to shake them and say WAKE UP!!! They have been so conditioned to believing that their 'good' government loves and cares for them so "this stuff must be untrue" and I laugh...its so hard for a sheep to see he's being led to the slaughter, let alone for that sheep to know he's a sheep

The problem is that most people think NWO is a good thing, you know out with the old in with the new. It is exactly what Obama won the presidency on - Change.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The solutions will be presented as gigantic and global, but the answer is going to be local. The answer will come from you and your local community and your state, not the globe.....
.....that's where a nightmare is coming.

I can't get this statement out of my head now. It frightens me.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Hello all. Yes the excrement is hitting the fan blades. The thing that strikes us strange is the media attention and admission of sorts. I'm rather certain we are all wondering to some extent what part are Beck and Dobbs playing in this? Are they part of the problem or the solution? My intuition tells me they are sincere in their opposition. I listen to both of their radio shows and they have been building up in both critique and urgency in their reports and monologues over weeks, months and in the case of Dobbs, years.

I can recall when NAFTA was being proposed and the living presidents were trotted out on television. They were all supportive of this agreement. This disparate collection of men had agreed on so little prior to this it set off my intuitive radar that something was not kosher. This was back I believe in 1994 and long before I considered that there were alternative and nefarious motives at work in the world.

Dobbs has been fighting NAFTA and related NWO based programs consistently over the course of years and so that gives me some hint as to his being genuine in his outrage. I have not followed Beck as closely and he is rather new to the media stage in comparison. I'm not big on "people of faith" but I don't consider his Mormonism an impediment to his thinking on this. I do think it diminishes his opinions in many minds and that makes me consider that in the very least he didn't abandon his faith in order to gain credibility in his profession. I think that hints at his credibility. And so I don't believe they have been used, at least to their knowledge, to desensitize the NWO issue. I also don't think either of these men hold enough sway to correct the course of the ship. However, there is strength in numbers and perhaps other enlightened but currently silent voices will be encouraged to emerge in the electronic media.

I think we can feel encouraged for the short-term but we need to prepare ourselves for the possibility that these brave voices and ideas can easily be squashed and silenced. The current presidential administration has proved to be as "Teflon coated" as any in my lifetime. Despite wide opposition to Obama’s initiatives and spending the media has told us time and again that support for him, evidenced by polling results, is if anything growing. And so we reportedly have a population that hates the policies but loves the man? Talk about the “second coming”. I think Obama’s political popularity honeymoon was over about $3 trillion ago. These bogus poll trends hint that most of the media is in the NWO pocket. Along the lines of Dobbs and Beck, let’s do what we can to make a hole in that pocket. Perhaps we can create a little “trickle down enlightenment”.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Hemisphere]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
is Michelle Obama aware of NWO plans and intentions and what is really going on? Does she know what she is apart of? I often wonder if that kind of info is shared with the spouses

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
My understanding is that the New World Order is being discussed or mentioned in thousands of stories in the mainstream media -- newspapers, magazines, radio. And yes, it is being presented as a good thing as though mankind has finally arrived.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
they will just keep repeating the words and people will believe the idea has always been talked about.

The idea now is to make the NWO the catch phrase for everyone to use, plant the seed and watch it grow.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

The problem is that most people think NWO is a good thing, you know out with the old in with the new. It is exactly what Obama won the presidency on - Change.

Wait till the MSM and Politicians say it 25 times each, the sleepers will be screaming for it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join