It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

are these videos of a ufo ?

and can someone tell me what this person is saying in the video ?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Unfortunately as much as I would love to believe those are UFOs they look like an array of lights being reflected off of a body of water.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Sheeeesh.

Not to sound nasty,

It could be anything really.

To me, it looks like Moon reflecting on the water

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Most likely an optical illusion, but could someone please translate?

And lol at them using the carpenters "calling occupants of interplanetary craft" as the background music.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I have to agree with the above.
I am one of those who usually lean towards the believeing.
But in this case I have to say that this looks like dtistant forest fires or something like that.

Good find.

The music made me wanna move to uranus though.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Hi, inquisitive persons.

To me, it looks like a brush fire, filmed in black-&-white.

It is far far away, and moving from left to right.

Blue skies.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Looks like more of Jaime's balloon UFO fleets to me...

(a bunch of Mylar balloons reflecting a light source at night)

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I agree with those that think this looks like the reflection of something in the water. Do someone here speaks portugese ? It may be interesting to know what the narrator is saying and the text at the end. Well the text in the end looks like some legal stuff about copying or posting the video, but since I only speak a little spanish I dont understand much.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
thanks for the reply's everyone

i have no clue what this video is about

almost looked like a gridkeeper type video

still hoping for a translation

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I have no idea what these vids show, nor could I hazard how anyone else could have any idea what they are with any certainty based on what is shown. Any of the guesses above could be right.

I will say that what it looks like to me is a very very distant, very zoomed in shot of a couple of merging highways at night with the vehicles headlights shining at the camera. So distant that the light is scintillating in the heat waves between the camera and the lights.

But then again they could be video of quantum particles...who knows.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I think it looks lika streetlights in a village from far away - with the snaking of the lights etc, even looks like traffic on the roads occasionally too.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
It does not appear to move at all so, I would classify it as a 'UO' rather than a 'UFO'.

I think it looks like someone has set a tree on fire. Has to rank among the weirdest "UFOs" I've ever come across!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

Yeah. I think you nailed it. This is footage taken from high altitude, looking down on distant street lighting, which is scintillating, probably due to atmospheric turbulence generated by the rock, or rather heat stored in the rock during the day when the sun was beating down on it.

I've seen this effect before, but it didn't click till you mentioned street lights!

Edit to add some examples:

[edit on 4-3-2009 by C.H.U.D.]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Whatever this film is, or isn’t I'm not going to jump the gun and give my opinion until a translation is aired.

I find it a bit absurd to be so off the shot ready to debunk the video(s) people will do so before hearing the circumstances surrounding the filming.
Sure, if it showed an elephant doing a jig there wouldn't be a lot of need for words, but, in this case, translation is most called for.

Good Find - looking forward to hearing more about this.

LOL Nice tune too...

peace

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

thanks silo13

i agree with you

we need to hear the translation before this is dismissed.

so far we have many different viewpoints about what it might be so that alone shows we need more information.

new topics

top topics

join