It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nibiru location

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
reply to post by Iago18
So, what do you think? Do you think Planet X or Nibiru is indeed incoming? There have been a lot of changes since the last version, or the version I had saved at least.

Either way... The anomaly has disappeared from the LEO system, and the IRIS micron viewer thingy is not there anymore...

Indeed an coverup? Can anyone confirm?

It it was incoming PLENTY of amatuer astronomers around the world WOULD have photographed it by now nibiru is BS plain and simple!
Google Sky AND MS WWT buy images you are not contolling a telescope some of the pictures are pretty old now you wont see anything thing on them that isn't known about!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar

I snooped around and the 'old' orange blur is still there, as well as the new, and I marked their locations-

i637.photobucket.com...

But if some of the above posters are right, and the mission to map the skies has ended, and the data is 10 years old, then goes our chance to detect any dangerous bodies heading towards Earth.

I'm sure the military has access to space information we don't but that's the price we paid for sleeping.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by star in a jar]

Yes, the military shipped in a huge telescope to the southpole (antarctica) a few years back, maybe they have some recent shots of the night sky and belt Orion ? Other source would be the ESA VLTs in Chile.

ESO www.eso.org...
SPT pole.uchicago.edu...

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chaos Lord
The descendants of Noah are allotted three regions. Ninurta, Enlil's foremost son, dams the mountains and drains the rivers to make Mesopotamia habitable; Enki reclaims the Nile valley. The Sinai peninsula is retained by the Anunnaki for a post-Diluvial spaceport; a control center is established on Mount Moriah (the future Jerusalem). .

Thats a nice story and all, but why would beings so superior require manual labor to mine the gold. Wouldn't t they have some superior technology to do the job?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Why do I think Nibiru/PlanetX, or whatever you may choose to call, it exists?

The existence of the Kuiper Cliff is what has convinced me when my rational mind discounted the rantings of the followers of Zecharia Stitchin or the Zeta Reticuli of Nancy Lieder.

Some TNO (Trans-Neptunian Object), most likely a distantly planet with a transient orbit, at least the size of Mars, has cleared a large swath of ice and debris from the Kuiper Belt beyond the traditional boundaries of our Solar System. NASA accepts this as fact. Most of the scientific community accepts this.

Just because we cannot see it, doesn't mean we cannot prove it's existence by elucidating the facts. Just as we cannot see sub-atomic particles because we cannot reliably predict where they are at any given point in time, hasn't kept us from observing their behavior with scientific predictability. We know part of the orbital path of this object. We simply haven't observed that area of space long enough to catch a glimpse of it.

The only question that remains, as far as I'm concerned, is does this object have a trajectory similar to a comet? If so, then it conceivably could become a NEO as it passes the inner planets towards the sun.

Considering the increased attention and funding that the government has increasingly given to NASA, the JPL Sentry Program, Cambridge, and other groups to monitor Planetary Defense from NEOs and MPCs, along with the NASA Authorization Act of 2005, it would lead one to believe that there are others in both the scientific and political communities that believe the possibility exists as well.

Transient bodies increase in velocity as they draw closer to the object that has them in their gravitational pull. What could have taken it thousands of years throughout the rest of it's journey through it's Trans-Neptunian orbit, could take but a few brief years to traverse the final stage of trajectory as it nears the Sun.

I think that merits consideration of a possibility that Nibiru/Planet X isn't entirely the rantings of people of questionable grasps on reality.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by fraterormus

You said

"What could have taken it thousands of years throughout the rest of it's journey through it's Trans-Neptunian orbit, could take but a few brief years to traverse the final stage of trajectory as it nears the Sun. "

How, you mean the planet all of a sudden would enter warp drive due to the suns gravitational pull ? What distance do the Nibiru believers think the planet is at the moment, its just 3 years, 6 months, 4 days from now to december 21, 2012.

Cheer.s

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Guys, I just want to thank you for all the info you have posted regarding the question of Nibiru. In particular Star In A Jar, thegeezer and captain caveman for those links. This thing is quite new to me, I'm no astonomer but I find what you are all saying absolutely fascinating.
If you can provde any more links and it's "legal", then I for one would be extremely grateful. If (when) Nibiru becomes evident, it will be people like you who inform the world not Nasa or governments. So please continue to share your knowledge.

Thanks. :-)

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
ok its been some time but what i recived today has shocked me this is a image of the object ive been studying

Request ID R149061
Job ID J87218
Object Type RADEC
Object ID 05:34:30.00 -02:10:13.00
Object Name
Exposure Time 120000 ms
Filter Type Clear
Dark frame Instant
Site Name Tenerife
Telescope Type Name Constellation
Telescope Name Constellation
Request Time 14:24 on Wednesday 17 June 2009 (13:24:05 UTC)
Completion Time 04:04 on Saturday 3 October 2009 (03:04:23 UTC)
Comments dwarf star
Status Complete

[edit on 3-10-2009 by thegeezer]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
had trouble uploading photo please remove post

[edit on 3-10-2009 by thegeezer]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegeezer
ok its been some time but what i recived today has shocked me this is a image of the object ive been studying

I see a very wide angle image of the constellation Orion taken with a non-antiblooming CCD, which pretty much matches the coordinates you gave for the "object." Can you mark for us where you think you see Nibiru in the image?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

top right the corner is taken up by a star of intence heat if you look at the whole picture you can see your actully looking through a glare ring of the star which is massive i will have to go back to them and move the focus back to capture the whole object which may take a while

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by thegeezer

The bright star at the top right corner near the dome's edge is Betelgeuse.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
This is an interesting thread.

Doing some background on some of the ideas here led me to another "planet x" scenario.

"Nemesis"

Check it out, if you haven't heard it before. An interesting theory.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

BETELGEUSE
"armpit" (east)
Other Names

* Betelguex; Betelgeuze; Beteiguex; Al Mankib.
* Alpha Orionis
* HR 2061
* HD 39801

Data

* RA 05 55 10.3
* Dec +07 24 25
* V 0.50
* B-V +1.85
* Spectral Type M1-2Ia-Iab

Betelgeuse it is the top left brightest star of orian

the postion of this is in the middle and south of anlitam and delta orianis and if you draw a line from anlitak and eta orianis its sits on the line

[edit on 4-10-2009 by thegeezer]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Nemesis is very interesting and is about a planet or mass on the far outer part of the solar system that has a 25 million years or so orbit effecting the Oort Cloud on the edge of our solar plane sending comets towards us

[edit on 4-10-2009 by thegeezer]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Betelgeuse it is the top left brightest star of orian

I agree, and in your image it's the brightest star I could find coming close to the description of "top right corner" of the image.

the postion of this is in the middle and south of anlitam and delta orianis and if you draw a line from anlitak and eta orianis its sits on the line

You mean Alnilam and Alnitak? I kinda see the region you seem to be pointing to, but I don't see any unusual unaccounted-for stars. I see Rigel as the brightest star in that general direction, but could you draw a circle around the star you're talking about?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
go to the last post on page 1 and the picture gives you the postion or use world wide telescope type in the rac dec and zoom in until you see a orangish planet ther are photos on other posts

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

go to the last post on page 1 and the picture gives you the postion or use world wide telescope type in the rac dec and zoom in until you see a orangish planet ther are photos on other posts

WWT isn't an authoritative source of astronomical data. Those coordinates correspond to a small star with a couple of brighter stars nearby according to authoritative sky surveys:
archive.stsci.edu...

archive.stsci.edu...

archive.stsci.edu...

If you calibrate your image by submitting it to this group on flickr I think you'll find that these coordinates don't correspond to anything of interest in your image:
www.flickr.com...

[edit on 4-10-2009 by ngchunter]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
In ancient Aram the constellation Orion was known as Nephila. Orion/Nimrod etc was the great hunter whose descendants were Nephilim. This constellation is situated in the sign of taurus. Hence, the Pharaohs wore bulls tails to indicate imo what was probably there origins.
If you read these sources it explains where the annunaki/nephilim came from and a lot of myths such as the trojan wars ,Atlantis, and possibly the Apocalypse.

www.keyofsolomon.net...
www.cresourcei.org...
watch.pair.com...
www.ianridpath.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Come on people.as it was posted earlier planet X is bunk. there are so many astronomers world wide that if anything was out of the norm it would be noticed. especially something like Nibiru.I'd be more concerned about what you can't see like an asteroid that would be earth bound.If the myth was even close to correct, it would be visible due to it's orbit and time it was to arrive..

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Come on people.as it was posted earlier planet X is bunk. there are so many astronomers world wide that if anything was out of the norm it would be noticed. especially something like Nibiru.I'd be more concerned about what you can't see like an asteroid that would be earth bound.If the myth was even close to correct, it would be visible due to it's orbit and time it was to arrive..

wrong more and more astronomers world wide are realizing the chance and will not give a yes or no awnser robert harrington was killed because of his findings more and more astronomers around the world are finding proof and most nay sayers shun it off without reserch try looking into it before you say its rubish, ive been looking into this and other related topics for over 2 years and have learnt loads
try the same if your interested

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join