It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nibiru location

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Ok thanks for your help I figured it out and went to the coordinates.
And there is nothing there on any of the different scopes.
I don't know what you mean by Iris being removed.
There is a couple of scopes that show up nothing.
But I presumed that's because they just are no longer connected anymore.
What did the Iris function do?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by thegeezer

Greetings thegeezer, take an screenshot of what you are seeing with the Prt Scr (printscreen) key, then go to the microsoft paint application (if you are using windows) and then...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Nibiru passed close by Earth, as predicted, in May 2003 causing a pole shift and the deaths of billions of people. It's not due back for 3594 years.

Unless you believe Sitchin in which case it's not due until much later this century.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainCaveMan
[But I presumed that's because they just are no longer connected anymore.
What did the Iris function do? ]

The IRIS function was the only function that could 'see' this bizarre heat anomaly.

i637.photobucket.com...
This is the IRIS viewer, 'Nibiru' is in the crosshairs in this picture.

Amazingly, Nibiru was in the same 'path' as the sun!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan
[Nibiru passed close by Earth, as predicted, in May 2003 ]

That might have been disinformation, anyway, and didn't a poster say that NASA removed all Nibiru or Planet X searches from its top search box?

Edit to add I went to NASA's site and could find Nibiru- planet X related searches, I'll try to go further and find out what the poster was talking about.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
At the coordinates given earlier, there is an orange object. Visual on the optical telescope with the cosmos overlay.

Edit: Pic

Orange

Edit two:

As far as the NASA searches go, it was in the section "What are people most interested in?" The size of the text is relative to the amount of times it was searched. In none of the three time periods does Nibiru or Planet X appear. This is in direct contradiction to the site about a month ago.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Iago18]

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Iago18]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Look at these pics at your coordinates.
What is this thing?It says there is no object there?

www.postimage.org...
www.postimage.org...

Huge Orange thing.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
Digitial sky optical survey... impossible to see nibiru or planet X with this method but... Orion constellation.

you got it zoom in and you will see it please take pictures and post also showing the distance between nibiru and the very bright star next to it
its 2 o'clock you cant miss it and in a weeks time thay will be even closer together

thank you so much for the pictures thay are great

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainCaveMan
Look at these pics at your coordinates.
What is this thing?It says there is no object there?

www.postimage.org...
www.postimage.org...

Huge Orange thing.

thank you

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Iago18
wow, you're right! impossible to know if it's emanating heat... Could it be Nibiru???

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Thanks thegeezer! Great find, It really does look like an oddity!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainCaveMan

IRIS is the infra-red camara setting that shows the magnitude of heat coming off of an object. On certain settings when trying to view space where Nibiru is to be located you would see nothing. Then when you would put it in IRIS mode, BAM the heat from this thing was amazing!! To be absolutely nothing you could see from one perspective to seeing something so dynamic through another perspective is indeed perplexing. There is a YouTube video out about this with really good screen shots of the different cameras looking at Nibiru. I will find it and post back.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Thanks thegeezer! Great find, It really does look like an oddity!

thanks so much thats such a big help
its time every 1 had a chance to decide for them selfs
with all that is out ther for them to view

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Really nice find, oh well, them removing the IRIS option really says a lot, but it could have been worse... they could have edited this orange ball out.

Could that be the next step?

I'm sorry I don't know how to plot the distance at this time, but the orange object is in the crosshairs of my other pictures.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

You have to watch around 1:50 to start seeing the experiments with the different light filters and the IRIS. He actually does IRIS first....really cool vid, even if it is from YouTube

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
If you have one of the original versions of MWT, wouldn't you still have the IRIS option?? Seems like they couldn't take it away from something that is already downloaded to your computer unless they have a system update that ran and deleted it, right?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Really nice find, oh well, them removing the IRIS option really says a lot, but it could have been worse... they could have edited this orange ball out.

Could that be the next step?

I'm sorry I don't know how to plot the distance at this time, but the orange object is in the crosshairs of my other pictures.

i am trying to plot a corse of some kind but the movement is so slight that its going to take between 3 and 6 months and thats only going to show me if its moving and what direction at best

i have no experance but have head on my shoulders and with the help of books and the net working out the values for ra and dec should not be that hard any help or knowledge would be great or even links to others like myself

again thanks for all your help

dean

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by scrubsnstuffkim
[If you have one of the original versions of MWT, wouldn't you still have the IRIS option?? Seems like they couldn't take it away from something that is already downloaded to your computer unless they have a system update that ran and deleted it, right?]

Yes, it appears so. I have the original program, but for it to run... there had to be what appears to be an series of updates (or removes??) of the original program.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Nibiru passed close by Earth, as predicted, in May 2003 causing a pole shift and the deaths of billions of people. It's not due back for 3594 years.

Unless you believe Sitchin in which case it's not due until much later this century.

Before that it was 2000, and dont forget 2001.....I also heard on a Nibiru site, it was 2005 but has now been postponed to 2012

Funny how Nibiru can only been seen by NASA and none of the other millions of private and public observatories around the globe isnt it

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Here is a okay video on the issue of planet X/ Nibiru, Zecharia Sitchin, and how he authorized both fiction and nonfiction books and how his work got mixed up with the debunkers and the Nibiru people.

It should be noted that Nibiru is not bright, not white, (false sightings of Venus)

But it is believed to be an Brown Dwarf, which would lend credence to the belief that it is reddish in colour, and dim, not bright.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join