It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 1981

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
This is the day of Charles and Dianas wedding.

About 6:30pm (gmt) in West Yorkshire, about 4 or 5 cigar shaped silver objects darting around the sky then re-clustering for about 10 min then fly off.

did anyone else see anything like this

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Well many people claim that Charles is a lizard (reptilian) so maybe his relatives were going home?

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Well I`m not sure that there are any/many members from W.Yorkshire here of an age to be ale to reply to that particular question.

You may be better off trying to contact a British UFO organisation to try and find out. However, a quick google search did reveal a number of UFO sightings in the Uk during July 1981 (not though the 29th).

If you have any trouble contacting an organisation let me know and I`ll help.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Its not my person sighting, its my mums and a couple of her neighbors that saw it with her, (i was not alive in 1981)

She did report it to someone and aparently thease UFOs were see all across England

just wondered if any people know of any strange happenings in 1981????

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Perhaps you could get your mother to give us some more detail on her experience. It sounds like an interesting story. There were alot of sightings in 1981 but this is like any year. Are you trying to suggest a colloration between the wedding and these events?

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Not to sure really possibly the wedding did have something to do with it. Maybe one of the couple was a alien and there for was killed but made to look like an accident (diana, and i am in no way saying that Diana was an alien just that its possible, as with every thing else)

i know my mums story preaty well,

she had been doing some gardening all afternoon while going in and watching bits of the weddign here and there. After she had finished gardening she went to sit and watch tv and a bloke from over the road (she knew) beckoned her to come out and was poining over her house, she she went out and looked over the house and there were cigar like objects flying away from each other then comming back together, this went on for a while and then the flew off ( she said that it was very fast almost like they had just disappeared) but they wanched them for about 10 mins or something life that and it was all very fast, and when they came back together they hovered there (so it cannot be a plane) the speed rules out a baloon as well.

so that the story for you.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
As I said before sounds very interesting any chance of getting a complete report from your mother and the other guy who saw it?

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
were not in touch with the other guy, but my mum did report it to the police at the time and some UFO thing it might be floating around on the web.

The police atually said that they had alot of people rining and describing thease UFOs

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
My mistake my mum did not report it to the police it was the UFO society a number of year after and they said that they had had alot of sightings on that day

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I remember watching the wedding on tv live, i dont recall seeing anything in the sky's or hearing of it. Nor did any of my relations who live in England mention it. It could be a story, then again, maybe it did happen. The 'story' goes that The Royals are of the Reptillian Line also related to the Presidency Line in America as well as Russia etc. And that Diana was repelled by them because of this, and and theory has it, was murdered because she was with child with Dodi, which may have caused future problems with the Royal Line.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
i find it a little too wierd that the only survivor from dianas wreck had brain damage and cant remember anything.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Hello...Diana was killed...plain and simple....she wasnt the target...it was the dude she was with that was the target....do a background check on him and youll begin to understand why....it had nothing to do with Diana....

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Hmmmmmmm West Yorkshire, you say?

Thats where Im moving, thats where my bf lives...Ill ask him about it, hes old enough he should remeber anything like that.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Interesting, sounds like perhaps an air balloon but you never know. You might want to check into your local air traffic control and maybe put in a requisition for a release of information pertaining to that day's air traffic. Good luck.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Iwas born in July 1981, so I didn't see anything. There was a picture of Charles and Di on the cover of the menu in the hospital.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lizado
This is the day of Charles and Dianas wedding.

About 6:30pm (gmt) in West Yorkshire, about 4 or 5 cigar shaped silver objects darting around the sky then re-clustering for about 10 min then fly off.

did anyone else see anything like this

got any proof?

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by BasementAddix
Hello...Diana was killed...plain and simple....she wasnt the target...it was the dude she was with that was the target....do a background check on him and youll begin to understand why....it had nothing to do with Diana....

No. Diana was targeted, because the Government and the Royal Family didn't want her to marry Dodi Al Fayed.

top topics

join