It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taking a video of a UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I was telling my dad, a minister, about my experience, and he said, do you have any pictures or video. I said, no. He says, you know, it would have been nice to have some.

Then I got thinking about this, like what the heck, I was too busy gawking with my head up in the air. The last thing I was thinking about was to prove to anyone what I was seeing. I mean come on. There are millions of photos and videos now, and people by in large do not believe, but they are starting to almost consider.

I had a thought later that day. I would like to write all of the Ministers in my area. Dear Minister, could you please send me a photo of your altar. I hear great things about your Church, and I was thinking I would like to meet God, so I was wondering if you could take a photo of your altar so I can get a good idea of what God is like, to see if your Church, or any Church in general for that matter, is worth going to.

Of course my Dad got a littel defensive when I suggested this, said it was more about the fun of sharing the photo. I guess Dad, come to my house, I will try to introduce you personally.

You see where I am going here. It is a matter of faith. And in the end, no photo, no video, will convince you of anything. Basically if you want to meet God you need to go to the church, kneel on the Altar in this case, and take your chances. And until you go out late at night, and try to make contact, chances are you just will never get it, and you might as well do something more constructive like asking for a photo of a local church altar, because at least then you have well exposed photo.

If you are serious about this subject, give up on waiting for photos and video, get cracking, and do some work in meeting a higher vibrational energy today....

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

join