It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe it’s Science vs. religion. Nwo is good?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Maybe it’s Science vs. religion.

Ok so this is what I’m seeing from all of this.

I’m finding my self thinking the illuminati to be the good guys. The illuminati were all about discovery through there own lunation (we are god). If we are god why would I worship. If you trace the word worship back to its origin you get work ship. See take a K out changes a lot but dose the same thing control……. You all agree that disinformation is out there. Maybe we are all falling into the trap a turning on the good guys. Maybe the anti-Christ is a good guy. I mean organized religion is using Christ for there power. Or any other religion and their savior (god) how can we be our own god (creator) if we are nothing compared to Christ. Fear is the problem on this earth. Fear of loss. Fear of death. Fear of strife. FEAR OR HELL! I mean I can go one for a long time. Don’t get me wrong Jesus had great words. The bible has wonderful stories to learn through. But the fear and control around some of it dose no good. People need balance and until we lose our fear source we will be controlled by it. Just like the law of the jungle. Cat controls the mouse. Ok so in George bush senior’s NWO speech he says that they rule of law not the law of the jungle is rule or how every he said it. So the law of the jungle is the church. It’s all we have ever known. Change is scary. The illuminati are all about science. Ben Franklin, Galileo Galilei, Isaac Newton est. all disliked by the church. Science men.

Here is the Bush speech video.
video.google.com...

Just one fun thing to think about also is. These devil (anti-Christ) worshipers I guess drink goats blood. Some how that is a disgrace to Jesus I don’t know why but anyways its just more fear. Next let’s say this. The goat has square pupils and the human who drinks it has circular pupils. Isn’t that an odd way to square the circle? Maybe drinking goat’s blood is like taking Dmt. I don’t know hasn’t done it but who knows. Maybe you use fear to control the people and get them to not take it because if they did the fear monger would lose control.

This all gose to Terrence Mckenna's work about mind altering substances may not be all that bad. But we have been feared into thinking they are. I’ve taken shrooms and I tell you I felt content with life. You cant be control through religion when your already content.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I believe that God (or whatever name you like to give this Creationist) created both science and religion - but he/she certainly did not create the religion of this world which causes hatred and wars.

I think we have made a huge mess of living on this planet, due to the worship of money.

And because of the manmade religions which are causing all the wars.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

Religion is causing all the wars?????? I dont believe this to be true it all got any links to back that up? I think greed encompasses the root cause of war much more succinctly. Maybe manipulation could be the core cause. Or fear. Religion is a subtool at best. two cents.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Look at Ireland, look at Arabs versus Jews, look at anything...

Yes, greed comes into it- oil.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

Religion is causing all the wars?????? I dont believe this to be true it all got any links to back that up? I think greed encompasses the root cause of war much more succinctly.

Agree'd, to a degree. Religion is not at the root of most wars. Conflict over territory or resources are. However, Religion is the most common justification for war. The two work implicitly well hand in hand. Neither politics nor religion are the artifacts we should be fighting against, but rather fundamentalism - which can manifest with devastating effect in both religion and politics.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Huh. It’s hard to know where to start with such confusion.

Well I guess first it should be obvious that science and religion are not mutually exclusive. The establishment would have you think so, but it just aint so. Galileo and Newton were well known to be believers, and thought themselves to be documenting how God’s creation worked. I would add that science itself seems to be something of a religion these days.

I agree that fear is a problem, but it’s the ‘illuminati’ themselves who use fear to control us. Fear of global warming, fear of terrorists, fear of the crazed gunman. All of which they provide of course. It’s my experience that it’s easier to control most people with worldly concerns than it is eternal ones. At least while the living is easy.

So drinking goat’s blood is a disgrace to Jesus, huh? That’s a new one on me. Square pupil’s? Ever seen a goat? They’ve got funky looking eyes alright, but not square pupil’s.

Now as to W, you do know that he’s a Skull and Bones member and as nwo-illuminati as they get right? He was just playing a role in a massive global psy-op designed to make Christians look stupid, aggressive and dangerous. Seems to have worked on some.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by th3Face132

fist, OP, I would like to thank you for having an open mind and not being a Kneejerkian reactionist.

Secondly, I would like to applaud your appraisal of the virtuous aspects of christ's teachings, and levelheadedness in seeing that what has become of the church surrounding his existence, does, indeed, overall.. through history.. cause less good and more harm to humanity's elevation.

Originally posted by resistor
I agree that fear is a problem, but it’s the ‘illuminati’ themselves who use fear to control us. Fear of global warming, fear of terrorists, fear of the crazed gunman.

They use EVERYTHING to control you.
not just fear.
they use love.. lust.. greed.. pride..
anything that you can imagine that the human animal will fall for.. they've arranged for psychological temptations.. and eventual entrapments.

this is what life at this stage in our existence's time, is ABOUT.

it's about looking around yoiu.. and seeing all that is "Wrong".. and seeing all that is "adversarial" (satanic) .. to you being more one with the entire consciousnes of the universe...
satan is the hebrew adversary.. the accusor..
without which, we as souls.. cannot grow without.
think of this analogy..

a muscle that gets no work atrophies.. it weakens and withers away from lack of use..
a muscle with adversarial force.. destroys itself in the process of overcoming that adversarial force.. and then GROWS STRONGER that it was before.

and yes .. once one has grown to a certain point.. there is a breakthrough.. where this "adversarial presence" is no longer necessary ... at least on this level of existence..

Christ didn't teach "Christianity" .. he taught knowledge. knowledge of the inner god within all of us. how everything is connected.. and how we are all children.. of the one being.

the mythology and misconstrued misunderstood stories of christianity will only lead to your own spiritual death.

symbolic enterprise is the actuality of intellectually .. psychologically desciphering these stories.. and in the process understanding the actual PRACTICAL methods of purifying your own MIND.. and behavior.. purifying yourself.

satan is within all of us..
it's the urges of the human animal body.. we are afterall.. intellectual animals.
if we decide we wish to be something more than that..
more human than human..
less animal..
then we must remit the temptations our body urges..
and psychologically develop past what's constantly shoved in our face feeding into those urges..

satan is the catalyst for growth.
it's not something outside of yourself.
it's somethign to overcome.
it's animalism incarnate.
and it's in your face every day...

should i lust after that woman that's not my wife..
should i masturbate and waste the fuel of creation..
should i eat all this fatty yummy greasy sweet food while my neighbor eats cat food.
should i horde all this money and not help my starving brother on the street..
should i push for this new free energy device to be copyrighted and make trillions off it and b the most famous person in the world.. or should i donate it into the open source community...

all religions teach us how to be LESS ANIMAL and MORE TRULY HUMAN.

I've come to the conclusion that the Illuminati are doing the right thing..
though much of it may seem wrong.. it's there with a dual purpose..

one.. to create a more corrected version of human economy in order to be a more productive and ascension-oriented species..

two.. by doing this through an iron fist.. gives the people that see the methods taken,, as wrong.. and fight against it .. thus allowing those people to grow spiritually through the defiance of these methods.

either way.. the people will grow spiritually through this..
and.. the Will will be done... and we'll have a utopia.
an economy based on thermoeconomics.
the unleashing of the wings and the ultimate CHANGE that occurs within each of us...

prometheus stole the fire.
mercury held the staff..
masonic medical fortitude discovered the kundalini catalyst.

we'll all see heaven soon.

-

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
well let's agree to agree then. If we one day decide to clean up this world I think it's very important if we attack root causes of current problems because getting rid of the main driving factors of it will correct things like religion and patriotism as a fallout.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

I agree that fear is a problem, but it’s the ‘illuminati’ themselves who use fear to control us. Fear of global warming, fear of terrorists, fear of the crazed gunman.

not just fear.
anything that you can imagine that the human animal will fall for.. they've arranged for psychological temptations.. and eventual entrapments.

-

That much I can agree with, but I find much of the rest of your post to be Gnostic claptrap. What's called Christianity today is part of the problem rather than the solution, but that's a reflection on the 'Christians' rather than on Christ or His teachings.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

not just fear.

-

That much I can agree with, but I find much of the rest of your post to be Gnostic claptrap. What's called Christianity today is part of the problem rather than the solution, but that's a reflection on the 'Christians' rather than on Christ or His teachings.

Gnosticism is claptrap?
do you say this because you have scientifically disproved the processes involved in christ's gnostic teachings?

or is it that you cannot sever your lifelong bond with the Constantinian... Nicean brainwashing lies you were taught, in order to view his teachings as the allegorical metaphors for the actual practical methods of psychological and physical evolution that they were/are?

-

top topics

join