It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What feminists don't realize

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by riley

not really. If they were professional they (government stats) would reflect all these false reports. Police don't take kindly to people abusing the law for revenge.. it is a chargable offense.

Ever heard of the "shout at your spouse lose your house" law. A google search will reveal many articles in which police get VERY stupid in situations such as this. And try googling false rape.

Campuses are renouned for covering sex crimes up and handling things "in house" and making the victim take the fall. How do I know if those (possibly fictional) girls weren't coerced into withdrawing complaints? Many schools try avoid going to (real) police at all costs.. if they truly felt girls were lieing they would have them charged and PROVE it in a court room.

Proof? Colleges cater to feminists, this seems unlikely with the scales tipped in womens favor.

Btw. Using the "c word" denotes a lack of respect for people in general and is another slight on your charactor. Please do not use it when responding to me.

Respect is earned, not demanded, as women have never been able to figure out.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I bumped into this old aquaintence and for the first time we sat down for coffee and had a real conversation. I've always found him attractive but never really had the chance to get to know him so naturally we started talking about relationships and it really could of gone somewhere..

..except he then informed me he thought homsexuality was the fault of sexual rejection from women. Ironically thats when he struck out.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
OMG is this still going on???

Why do WE have to do your research and why did you decide to make a new name?

Anyway...it's bunk

yes false rape does happen...yes some women are nasty and brutish but that's life my friend. I highly suggest you get used to it real quick and if you honestly think women are stupid sexual objects...well good luck to you because man...when you do find a woman and its true love...it can't be beaten

Thank goddess I found mine

-Kyo

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
My posting privliges got taken away. I like this alias better and will keep it civil mods who are reading this.

Mod Note: And now you're banned. - cheers, alien

[edit on 17-3-2009 by alien]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Wow mod....couldn't have said it better myself

Regardless, I am done with this one

Women are evil and women are good just as men are evil and men are good. Such is life

adios folks!

-Kyo

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join