It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What feminists don't realize

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
11 inventions and 15 nobel prizes. What percentage does that represent? I'm guessing less than 1%

There have been some great women, but as science and observations shows us, less is to expected from women. Womens chess and poker leagues represent the thier lack of grey matter, and "oppression" plays no part in women needing seperate leagues.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
oh really?

ok let's take a simple example here

we have two genetically perfect men. They are born to the same mother and the same father. We'll call them Jack and Joe.

Jack and Joe are both highly intelligent and superb athletes...or...they are capable of doing so.

During their time, neither face any serious illnesses or injuries.

So here's the change...

At age 5 the parents start to read and tutor Jack. Every night they practice with Jack at Basketball and Chess. They teach him skills and take him out for social visits and play dates. They continue this until he is 21.

At age 5, the parents become emotionally cold to Joe. They teach him that all he should do is eat, clean the house, and stay out of the way. They continue these actions until Joe is 21.

So there will be a huge difference in their outcomes.

Now let's change this up a bit...

let's change Jack to men, Joe to women, and 16 years to 3 millenia...give or take

You are telling me that you don't think women have been held down at all? While I am at it...if you do believe they have been oppressed you don't see how that can make a difference and hold back their development as a gender?

If you keep a gender from getting certain jobs, or becoming literate or becoming equal...there is going to be a difference. This is what so called men have been doing for a long LONG time.

Now...let me make very clear one thing here

I am not denying some of this

I have met some women who are heartless, soulless, emotionless, and can and will do things to men that would make them depressed. There is absolutely no doubt they exist.

But...I have seen men do the same thing...beating their wife, cheating, stealing money and so much more...

so no I am afraid I cannot agree that women are mindless pieces of sex.

My wife for example is fabulous when it comes to lovemaking. I mean I can't imagine having anyone better...but there is something to understand...she is great but I would never be with her had it not been for her intelligence, independence, generosity and overall sweet and adoring nature.

The fact is, I've seen more of those girls then the horrible ones I explained a few paragraphs up

-Kyo

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
"Actually it sounds like a thinly veiled threat. IOW, if women don't quit irking us men, we'll rape and slaughter you while dancing in the street."

Again our military is worn out and involved in two fronts overseas, since Clinton and Bush Senior downsized our military, foreign troops will be called in, which Bush signed a bill authorizing. As in my first post, the foreign troops will be Mexican who are taught to hate America and the information presented shows thier feelings concerning womens rights ( if you count 12 - 15 year old sex SLAVES (who are killed after they can no longer serve thier purpose) as women, which one of the three biggest sources of income), or human rights for that matter, and China, you know thier story (hopefully). There will be a considerable number of men who won't be willing to stick thier necks out to save women.

"I read it. He made $44,000.00 a year and "forgot to pay his taxes", neglected to properly fill out financial documents, etc. He was Reno man of the year? What exactly earned him that title?"

"44,000 income
15,000 income taxes that no-one remembered that had to be taken out. Remember income taxes?"

He was referring to the court seemingly forgetting to take taxes into account.
How do men earn that title.

"As opposed to how "caring" they were when women were being beaten and raped by their husbands for millenia?"

What about the countless men who died fighting to protect women and children?

If you label Darren Mack a "murderer", I label him more as a patriot who stands up against injustice.

My thoughts on IQ tests are mentioned above.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by insignificanthuman

Again our military is worn out and involved in two fronts overseas, *snip*, foreign troops will be called in, *snip*. As in my first post, the foreign troops will be Mexican who are taught to hate America and the information presented shows thier feelings concerning womens rights ( if you count 12 - 15 year old sex SLAVES (who are killed after they can no longer serve thier purpose) as women, which one of the three biggest sources of income), or human rights for that matter, and China, you know thier story (hopefully). There will be a considerable number of men who won't be willing to stick thier necks out to save women.

(emphasis mine) Taught to hate. Now who does that remind me of?

Oh, and btw, congratulations for constructing the longest run-on sentence in ATS history. Please utilize more of that gray matter to express yourself in complete thoughts. From the parentheticals it's difficult to tell if you're referring to "12-15 year old sex slaves who are killed after they can no longer serve their purpose as women" or if you meant "if you can count 12-15 year old sex slaves as women". Big difference in thought here.

"44,000 income
15,000 income taxes that no-one remembered that had to be taken out.Remember income taxes?"He was referring to the court seemingly forgetting to take taxes into account.

If it makes you feel any better, people applying for food stamps (male and female) don't have their income taxes taken into account either. If the taxes were left in their paychecks, they probably wouldn't need food stamps.

What about the countless men who died fighting to protect women and children?

Oh? Is that what they were fighting for? To which war are you referring? Pick one and I can practically assure you that women and children were not in near as much danger until men decided to engage in said war.

If you label Darren Mack a "murderer", I label him more as a patriot who stands up against injustice.

And there is where we part company. I don't know the whole story or details of this man or his married life but even IF his wife was evil incarnate who ripped him off mercilessly, death is not a fitting punishment for robbery. Let the punishment fit the crime. AND he shot the judge! That's just spiteful. Your hero is no patriot. Killing a woman he vowed to love and cherish and murdering a judge for not ruling in his favor does nothing to serve this country. He's a murderous tantrum thrower with poor impulse control as well as a danger to society.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

Women were serving a role god or evolution intended for them for a long time, I call opression being dead or in jail. www.youtube.com... For the last 40 years they have been free to become career women if they please, and stick thier kids in daycare centers, real classy. Women also have the choice, and many of them choose to, be free with thier sexuality, which means slutting around and banging badboys until thier looks start to go and they are no longer as desirable as the fresh meat. A lot of these women don't want to have kids until thier 30's which is just evil in a way, or I suppose thier excused because thier biology isn't part of thier miniscule realm of curiosity. Their most fertile years are between 16 and 21, and the biological clock starts ticking down by the late 20s. By the thirties not only are women less fertile - possibly as barren as the Sahara by 35 - but the risk of birth defects and miscarriages rises too.

According to Wikipedia:

Birth defects, especially those involving chromosome number and arrangement, also increase with the age of the mother. According to the March of Dimes, “At age 25, a woman has about a 1-in-1,250 chance of having a baby with Down syndrome; at age 30, a 1-in-1,000 chance; at age 35, a 1-in-400 chance; at age 40, a 1-in-100 chance; and at 45, a 1-in-30 chance.”[3]

Multiplying the conception rate times the miscarriage rate times the birth defect rates should yield a rough likelihood of a healthy birth:

30-year-olds: .91 x .85 x .999 = 77%
35-year-olds: .84 x .80 x .9975 = 67%
40-year-olds: .64 x .55 x .99 = 35%

Women have more oppurtunity then men with affirmative sexism, threats of sexual harrasment lawsuits to employers if they aren't getting thier way, the media and popular culture backing thier (ha #ing ha) "struggle". The only glass ceiling is their competence.

Edit. Studies show women prefer male bosses. I guess they also don't care for narcissistic #s. No wonder female busenesses fail. And more evidence as to why the roles can't be reversed.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by insignificanthuman]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

As usual the point floats over you. How do you think troops who could care less about human rights will treat you when they are the law.

The bankers always use propanda, false flag attacts, and depressions to drum up support for war. After 9/11 women's support for Bush was extremely high. During WW2 women in Britan went around handing out white feathers to men that weren't fighting. If you watch footage of Hitlers rallies you'll see women loved him. And look at todays situation: banker induced depression, a leader that's more highly revered than Jesus, youth brigades, "a force that's just as strong and well funded as our military" that will answer only to the executive power in the works, FEMA camps with incinerators, millions of FEMA coffins in fields throughout the US, marines conducting DUI checkpoints, military training to confiscate Americans guns with roleplayers yelling "i'm an American, I have rights" (Police State 2000), 29 palms survey, our military is recruiting illegal aliens, criminals, criminal illegal aliens (run on sentence, I know)... My point is where is all the woman oppistion to this. The elite and sheeple are all responsible for wars, men are just the cannon fodder.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by insignificanthuman

I'm not sure I even know how to respond to this.
There. That feels better.

"Women" haven't even finished growing up by 16 and they should immediately start cranking out kids? I had my youngest at age 41. No Downs syndrome. IQ higher than his teacher. Healthy as a horse.

There are obviously women who use men for money, status, ambitious goals, etc. just as there are men who use women for the same reasons. Whatever bad experiences you've had with females has been limited to THOSE females, not all women.

Just because some women aren't conforming to your preconceived notions of femininity doesn't mean that they are "slutting around" or lacking in class.

I actually fear for young, bitterly hostile males such as yourself. Some day when you're exacting your revenge against women you're likely to run across a MAN who takes issue with your methods. Worse, you may run across a woman who knows how to handle herself.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by insignificanthuman

Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean that "the point has floated over me."

I'm well aware of the FEMA camps, illegal immigrants; have worked the prison system caring for the criminally insane and all the rest. I know what type of people are around. Do you honestly think that men are going to fare any better than women in a sit. x? I think we're all in deep doodoo; not just the women.

What is it you hope to achieve with this post about Darren Mack? Financial or political support, legal advice, sanctuary? Do you hope to win over the women of the world to your point of view of us? If so, your "sales" technique needs a lot of polish.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
okay I haven't posted here for quite awhile but this thread is just utter biggoted, propogandic filth.

Care to actually back that up? the 50% part? the majority of women part? Your "own observations" are obviously seeded in yourn own prejudices.

You attitude is why alot of rape victims don't even bother coming forward. You have already deemed them liars before they even consider calling the police. You are advocating putting rape victims on trial for their own rapes.. which means you are defending REAL rapists.

You should be ashamed.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by riley]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

it's not an actual factual site where we can see how many women have been convicted of filing false rape claims. I do not accept propoganda as fact.

besides which your first site claims 41%.. your second claims 27%. Not 50%.

So YOU were lieing and making false claims. Ironic.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by riley]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I have this feeling OP has had some terrible event with a girl and this is the reaction...just my opinion of course...you are right...totally bigoted

Women are great and evil

Men are great and evil

So women have a choice to make a career and 'throw' their kids in day care...hey I have this wild idea...

MAYBE a man can take the home route for once. Oh that's right...we're too smart to let these silly women work for us...

how sad I am for you

-Kyo

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by riley

The surveys are as professional as they get. Of course they aren't going to list the #s names, a "victums" identity is not revealed. The identity of an accused rapist is revealed, so even if he's proven innocent, he will always be labeled as a rapist. I haven't looked at those surveys in a long time, confused the quote with the findings. From the first survey:

ADDENDA
[The author talks about other studies of women on college campuses which show an approximately 50% rate of false rape reports, similar to the study above].

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Sad and bitter. When people refuse to treat each other with respect the outcome is sad and bitter. I see nothing constructive coming of this thread so I'll leave you to it.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
i think feminism is like communism, its a great idea and looks good on paper but in application it doesnt work.

women and men may be equal in ideology but never in reality. we can live as equals but we have to realize that we both have strengths and weaknesses. men are more physical and women more emotional. although i have seen a few women kick the crap out of a couple of guys. that was fun to watch.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by insignificanthuman
reply to post by riley

The surveys are as professional as they get.

not really. If they were professional they (government stats) would reflect all these false reports. Police don't take kindly to people abusing the law for revenge.. it is a chargable offense.

Of course they aren't going to list the #s names, a "victums" identity is not revealed. The identity of an accused rapist is revealed, so even if he's proven innocent, he will always be labeled as a rapist. I haven't looked at those surveys in a long time, confused the quote with the findings. From the first survey:

No. YOU LIED and got caught.. that demonstres a flaw in YOUR moral charactor.. not that of ALL women.

ADDENDA
[The author talks about other studies of women on college campuses which show an approximately 50% rate of false rape reports, similar to the study above].

Campuses are renouned for covering sex crimes up and handling things "in house" and making the victim take the fall. How do I know if those (possibly fictional) girls weren't coerced into withdrawing complaints? Many schools try avoid going to (real) police at all costs.. if they truly felt girls were lieing they would have them charged and PROVE it in a court room.

damned if I'll allow misoginists to perpetuate myths that half of all women who report rapes are liars. thats disgusting.

Btw. Using the "c word" denotes a lack of respect for people in general and is another slight on your charactor. Please do not use it when responding to me.

[edit on 7-3-2009 by riley]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Well I think it is as suspected...someone angry with women...but I think this thread is pretty much dead now

I'm so pleased to see so many people who find women equal to men...and heck...I'm not even a woman

Kudos to both genders

-Kyo

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
savethemales.ca...

The Men Who Ran Away

Quote:
The Men Who Ran Away
March 10, 2009

by Henry Makow Ph.D.

A recent film about the massacre of 14 young women at L'Ecole Polytechnique in 1989 has reignited debate about a little-known aspect of this tragedy: the passive behavior of the 50 young men in the engineering class.

They meekly obeyed the gunman, Marc Lepine, 25, (left) when he ordered them to leave. Lepine proceeded to fire about 30 shots at the women, from left to right, leaving behind 9 victims, 6 of whom died. Before killing himself, he killed another eight women and wounded ten women & four men in the hallways, cafeteria and other classrooms. He reloaded a number of times but no one tackled him.

In the first classroom, he said to the girls: "Do you know why you are over there?"

One girl answered "No".

"I am fighting feminism."

The girl replied: "We are not feminists, I have never fought against men."

He aimed his hunting rifle and started firing.

In a suicide note, Lepine said: "I have decided to send the feminists, who have always ruined my life, to their Maker. For seven years life has brought me no joy and being totally blasé, I have decided to put an end to those viragos."

Feminist and lesbian activists were quick to exploit this tragedy as a "National Day of Remembrance and Action on Violence Against Women," as if mass murder were an appropriate way to characterize this problem. White ribbons remind young women that within all men lurks a serial killer. Thus these activists destroy the trust which is at the heart of a woman's love for a man.

But what if, in that first classroom, the young men didn't separate from the girls, and then refused to file out of the class? What if they rushed Lepine instead? Failing that, what if they had jumped him as he exited the class?

The irony is that the emasculation produced by feminism probably contributed to the tragedy. Men used to be protective of women. This point was raised recently by Mark Steyn in his review of the film ("Polytechnique") in Maclean's magazine:

"The defining image of contemporary Canadian maleness is not M Lépine... but the professors and the men in that classroom, who, ordered to leave by the lone gunman, meekly did so, and abandoned their female classmates to their fate--an act of abdication that would have been unthinkable in almost any other culture throughout human history. The 'men' stood outside in the corridor and, even as they heard the first shots, they did nothing. And, when it was over and [Lepine] walked out of the room and past them, they still did nothing. Whatever its other defects, Canadian manhood does not suffer from an excess of testosterone."

CANADIAN MANHOOD: AN OXYMORON?

This touched off a spirited discussion in the Comments section. One man wrote:

"This is nothing compared to a Polish Visitor to Canada, who got tazered to death at Vancouver International Airport, because four well trained (???) Mounties felt that he, an unarmed man, was a threat to them. The important question has to be: "just how many mounties does it take to handle an "armed" person"? Perhaps they think, that the criminals will laugh themselves to death, when they see this kind of utter incompetence. To add insult to injury, this atrocity is dragged through the courts, where it will receive "Canadian Justice".

On the RCMP another man comments: "Reading this, I am reminded of what I read about the aftermath of the stabbing and beheading of Tim McLean: that the RCMP officers stood outside the bus for HOURS watching Vincent Li stab, defile and cannibalize his victim's body."

Another man relates how he wrestled a gun away from a mugger and killed him. "I pulled the trigger and shot my assailant. Minutes later, the police arrived and arrested me. My assailant dies some three hours later in a hospital. This being Canada, it cost me in excess of $15K in legal fees."

But he vows he would do it again: "But rest assured, should anyone pose a risk of death to me, my wife, my children or anyone with whom I enjoy an affective connection, I would not hesitate for a second. I would kill again. I have since learned that my three siblings (two sisters, one brother) are similarly wired. Neuro-psychologists - including several in military positions - have assured me this is not genetic, just the "luck of the draw".

"All that having been said, I find it INCREDIBLE that not a single male who meekly left the Ecole Polytechnique classroom that day took any action. I am also fluently bilingual/bicultural, and more than a few good Quebecois men have confided in me the their disgust at the prevalence of "les hommes rose" ("pink men") among the generations processed by public education systems since my own high school days. Heroes aren't born that way, but cowards do seem to have been conditioned for cowardice. Welcome to the post-modern feminized, touchy-feely world of bull# called "public education". You're paying for it, after all."

Finally, another man summed it up: "Perhaps in guilting men for being men, in all the accusations of being rapist wannabe 's, they become so meek and pliable that they are no longer capable of acting as the men on the Titanic acted..."

CONCLUSION

Lepine (his real name was Gabil Rodrique Ghabi; he took his mother's name at age 13) was a psycho who couldn't get a date. If he had demonstrated this much spunk in a positive non-violent way, he wouldn't have had a problem.

Are we judging the young men in the class too harshly? After all, they were only 19-21. The Coroner's Report suggests some thought it was a prank.

Nonetheless, the incident illustrates the unraveling of the social fabric caused by feminism. As I have said, heterosexual marriage and family build and perpetuate society. Men want power; women want love. Marriage is based on the exchange of women's power for male power expressed as love. Both female and male sacrifice in different ways. Women empower men to be their protectors and providers (while they tend to children.) In the name of "equality," Communist-inspired feminism challenges male power which neuters and emasculates men.

Men and women need to re-establish their bond as partners rather than competitors. The days ahead may require sacrifice. This story suggests that men who have no one to protect won't make sacrifices.

---
Related: "Would you take a Bullet for a Feminist?"

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join