It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Cooper's Alien Hoax...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Well sorry for the double posting then..........please see the original posting in the Ufo and Alien section........I am still new to the site.

[edit on 3/4/2009 by onepissedoffsaint]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
You only need to create one thread on the subject!

IRM

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
bill cooper thinks the driver shot jfk. i'm not gonna go look up the video for you but he's wearing a white on white suit with a white background. shouldn't be too hard to find.

he's full of ...

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Please...do tell. I just recently acquired a copy of his book "Behold a pale horse". I have yet to read it. Same guy, right?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I can remember when John F. Kennedy was president and the Cuban crisis was going on. During the cold war when the Soviet Union was the scariest thing in the world, The whole Cuban thing was supposed to generate the panic that they would need to get it cranked up (NWO) , so to speak. It did create a little panic at least here in the south. I can remember my father, a Master Sargent in the air force and also very very conservative person was digging a huge hole under our home during this time so that we might have some place safe to go until the smoke cleared so to speak. I can remember him trying to keep as quite as possible about the whole deal as to not upset my mother about it too. My brother and I didn't care as we were young and thought the hole he was digging was pretty cool. This hole is still there by the way.. Back on task here: When the Cuban crisis blew over and John F. Kennedy decided that he was not going to play this crazy game with these folks, around 60 days later he was assassinated, and not by Lee Harvey Oswald. They just had to get a president in office that they thought might play their game. Have you ever watched the swearing in of Lyndon B. Johnson? He is scared to death, and why? He was not sure that he could "play" the either and he knew what would happen if he didn't. He was forced to be sworn in on the plane before he could even sit down, Do we really think that this was his idea? The look on his face told us, or should have told every body, that some thing was wrong and I think that he knew what it was too. And when Bobby Kennedy announced he was running for the office; noooooooooo!! They could not have that either because they knew that he did not play well with others either. They nipped that right in the bud so they would not have to deal with it after he was in office, which he would have been. Just my thoughts on a never resolved subject I think...sabre11004

new topics

top topics

join