It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MEATPIEan australian perspective

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
iwould very much like some input from our australian members,at the moment in this country,government policies are also being cut and spliced in every area ,the interaction between australian and indonesin gov.(yes that country that believes the top half of australia belongs to them) this is fact its on all their maps ,they teach their children in schools that the top half of aust. on the equator through to iran jaya and icluding all of papua,is their sovereign land`s .unfortunately for them I LIVE HERE!!! .
can anyone enlighten me further ????

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MEATPIE

check thiwww.abovetopsecret.com...# post

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I remember the Indonesian map of Australia appearing once in Nexus Mag, sometime in the late 80's early 90's but have not seen nor heard of it since. When I tell people of this map, they roll their eyes.

So what does Australia do? We teach their troops to fight on Australian soil!

[Epic Fail Australia]

IRM

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
there are people in high government and economic structures in australia who see fit to engage in antisoverign behavior by initiating "talks" and combined military training on australias northern regions.there are those of us that know of the plan ,and are prepared for any breach of australian soverenty in all it`s sinister forms ,so to the so called "spies" on ats.back off ,,,,,,just quietly,because were apparently are not to shout at the infidels

new topics

top topics

join