It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Dreams Predicting A Plane Crash. . .

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
I seem to be looking up from the edge of a wood or forest in my dream, or should I say nightmare. The reason I believe it is either going to take place in the UK or America is purely down to the look of the scene and the tree's etc. It's hard to explain. One thing I can say is the tree's seem to be pine trees or something similar to them.

Is this similar to what you saw in your dream?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2a3a9b88f453.jpg[/atsimg]

That just happened in Montana.

www.smh.com.au...

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

I honestly don't think so although the trees and the smoke do ring a bell. In my dream the plane seems quite large and definately turns over on it's back before nose diving into the ground.
I'm still having these dreams although now they seem to be showing me just a small part of the larger dream which I was having at first. I'll see the plane acting weird as it crosses the sky, or just the smoke plume rising above the trees. Don't know what's causing them I just wish they would stop.
"I just hope those poor people aboard that plane didn't suffer. . . "

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I had a dream about several planes crashing. Probably around the same time you orgiginally posted this. In my dream I was in a large building and watched a plane crash just a football field away then I checked the news and there were more plane crashes, a lot more..all over the US. I was actually searching for similar dreams and what do you know I landed here.

But apparently we are not alone. There are many people having these same types of dreams lately, but often they do not seem to be describing the same exact locations or events.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

Hey I know what you mean, I too have dreams that come true. The trouble is I often forget them until it actually happens, then I remember dreaming it. I'm taking notice of this one though: I often go to a certain park to play the guitar and sing; In this dream I was playing and then I got stabbed. I'll be looking out for this event constantly, however if it was a premonition then it has already happened in the future and there's nothing that I can do about it.
You thing reminds me of that bloke who drempt the 9/11 attack or whatever. Odd...

Ramadwarf on personal terror and vague memories

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

I had a dream EXACTLY like that a few months ago... a bit bizarre, in my dream the plane tried to climb straight up, stalled and crashed tail first in free fall in to a suburb.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join