It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Dreams Predicting A Plane Crash. . .

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
For the last three nights I have had the same crystal clear dream concerning a disaster, a plane crash which looks like it may kill hundreds. First of all let me explain, I don't usually believe in this sort of premonition stuff but my dreams are so precise and clear that I have had to reassess my beliefs. These are not normal dreams. . .

First of all I see a large plane with a red logo climbing into the sky before something appears to go wrong as the planes engines suddenly race as if the craft is trying to gain height. The plane then meanders across the sky before it appears to lose control. The nose drops as the plane turns over onto it's back before nose diving into the ground. In a near vertical dive the plane plummets into a forest or wood. The last thing I see in my dream is a mushroom cloud rising above the trees.
Although I can't explain why I get the feeling this is going to happen in either the USA or the UK in the coming weeks, maybe months.

Has anyone else ever had nightmares or realistic dreams like this? And if so, did they come true?
I sincerly hope I'm wrong about this but never have I had such a realistic dream as this.
I have began to wonder whether the recent Turkish airline crash, or the miraculous ditching into the Hudson, could have been playing on my mind?

Really, I don't know! I have placed my dream here on ATS just in case it does come true. And if it does I'll be booking myself into the nearest psychiatric hospital for a full service.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Hey dude, thanks for sharing this.

I have been having mega problems with dreams as well. Like emotions felt in them which still remain when I wake up. Also I keep dreaming about my ex-girlfriend which really messes with my current girlfriend (as I shout out her name in my sleep!).

Dream's are so odd and there have been no breakthrough discoveries to what they really are. I seriously doubt that any psychiatrist or institute could properly analyze it.

If a Virgin or Qantas or other Red tailed plane were to crash after your dream - It would merely be a probable coincidence.

Of the 6.7billion people in the world, I would be extremely surprised if you were the only one who dreamt of a plane crash that night.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Can you describe the environment you found yourself in during these dreams? Surroundings, time of day, coastal area...were there clouds in the sky, overcast, sunny, etc?

Also were the US & UK present in the dream, or is that a detail you assumed afterwards?

[edit on 3/3/09 by Evasius]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
Can you describe the environment you found yourself in during these dreams? Surroundings, time of day, coatal area...were there clouds in the sky, overcast, sunny, etc?

Also were the US & UK present in the dream, or is that a detail you assumed afterwards?

Wow! Good question. I seem to be looking up from the edge of a wood or forest in my dream, or should I say nightmare. The reason I believe it is either going to take place in the UK or America is purely down to the look of the scene and the tree's etc. It's hard to explain. One thing I can say is the tree's seem to be pine trees or something similar to them.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Remember 911? All those people that didn't go to work at the Twin Towers that day? For one reason or another they, I believe, had some deep down premonition, warning not to go, if only that their conscious mind came up with an excuse or reason not to go. That's just one example, like the people who missed or cancelled the flight that ended up crashing, it's real.

What hit me when I read your OP was, Do you know anybody close to you that is going to take a flight? Because maybe you are meant to warn them. Think about it. Call your friends and relatives and ask them. Somebody, something gave this to you for a reason. Just my gut feeling, but wanted to tell you. Hope it doesnt happen, just call around to your family and make sure.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

Surprisingly, I also had a similar dream last night. It's a Boeing 737, doing some unnaturally crazy maneuvers(making a looping maneuver,flying very low over houses at full throttle) like it was hijacked or the pilot decided to do something suicidal.

Finally it crashed into a residential neighborhood, plowing and destroying many houses. In my dream, it happened near our house which sustained minor damage otherwise, intact and we're all unhurt(people in the destroyed house probably not had as much luck). I was expecting the plane to be intercepted by jet fighters, but none came maybe because events unfolded very fast.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahnggk

Surprisingly, I also had a similar dream last night.

Didn't surprise me. This is exactly what I was meaning before. OP is not the only one dreaming about plane crashes.

But now the next question is - is the plane crash you both are dreaming about the same?

Are inert psychic abilities active in our dreams?

Or are all human minds connected somehow?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

That`s just freaky as I have had the same kind of
dreams over the past few weeks.
One is that I`m in the plane and the other is
witnessing an event from the ground.
I`m in the same area as you Mintwithahole,
so there may be something in the water here LOL

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Surprisingly, I also had a similar dream last night. It's a Boeing 737, doing some unnaturally crazy maneuvers(making a looping maneuver,flying very low over houses at full throttle) like it was hijacked or the pilot decided to do something suicidal.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had the same dream again last night! The way you describe the plane doing crazy maneuvres really hit home hard. In my dream the plane kind of turns over onto it's back before nose diving into the ground. Also, it seems to be quite low so maybe it's coming in to land when this happens or perhaps, has just taken off.
Someone said that's it's not just me having these strangely realistic dreams. . .For that I'm grateful. I'm just wondering how long I'll keep having this dream for.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.Has anyone else ever had nightmares or realistic dreams like this? And if so, did they come true?

I actually have a bad feeling I was on the plane that safely crashed in the river, recently in the news; but, I am going to leave that alone for now.

I recently had a terrible, strong, aeorplane disaster dream. I don't know if it came true-not likely, it would have been plastered on ATS
Anyways, in the dream I was lodged in a dilapitated motel like house with peeling paint, in close proximity to McChord airforce base in Lakewood. But this house was acrossed city lines in Parkland. Any ways, I was roused to a consistant booming wall shaking sound. I arrived to the dirty window in time to view the tail of a passing jetliner cross above me. There was a car junk yard next door, not that it is relevant.

Just as the tail of this jet left view, a louder booming arose over it and crossing the view of the sky (low) from this house, a roaring flaming jetliner decended to the junk yard. It was a massive effect. A man, associated to the junk yard ran towards it.

And that was that.
I don't know what esoterically this dream would indicate. I have had premonitions; the Folsom flood of 96 for instance-2 days in advance with zero warning. I have had actual or implanted experience (for arguements sake real for me). And I have the common dreams, such as this one, differentiated for what it is, by it's nature.

Maybe it meant: one plane lives, as one plane dies. In a philosophy kind of way. It were a strong dream. But, only a dream. One who's message is unclear.
Maybe it meant
Maybe it meant

Whatever it meant a whole plane took off safetly and another whole plane returned in flaming destruction.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by HugmyRek

I actually have a bad feeling I was on the plane that safely crashed in the river, recently in the news; but, I am going to leave that alone for now.

I recently had a terrible, strong, aeorplane disaster dream. I don't know if it came true-not likely, it would have been plastered on ATS .
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As someone who visits New York quite often I thank god that that plane landed safely in the Hudson River. I think the great people of New York have had enough disasters forced on them to last them a life time. . . I'm also pleased that you and the other passengers are okay. That pilot deserves all the accolades he gets.

As for your dreams. Are they like mine? Just a little too realistic to be a normal dream? Its hard to explain. You feel like you are there yet still somehow detached from the event. . . Don't know if I'm making much sense but all I can honestly say is that these dreams concerning the plane crash are extremely vivid and realistic, and I'm now into my second week of having them.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I had a dream about a plane crash a few weeks ago, actually, it was very vivid. I was sitting in an open arena it was daytime... I have no idea why I was there, or what event I was there to see, and all of a sudden, I looked up and a huge plane was heading straight for the arena. It was very very clear, and everyone around was panicing and running. I, myself knew I was going to die whether I ran or not, and so I stayed there, closed my eyes and relaxed, and tried to disconnect with the situation. And... I did die, but I felt no pain, but I do remember regretting all the things I hadn't done yet, having to let everything go.

I, personally put it down to the amount of plane crashes that have been reported in the press in England recently. Things seem to keep falling out of the sky.

I also had a dream 3 nights in a row about a massive earthquake in LA. I was in the midst of it, I felt the initial tremor, but everyone knew that a bigger, much more horrific one was on the way, so everyone was evacuatng the city. I don't think I ever found out if "the big one" hit though.

However, I've never had precognitive dreams before, and don't claim to now. I've recently stopped taking some medication, and I blame all the vivid dreams I've been having lately on the drug clearing itself from my system.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
A few years back I had a weird quite vivid dream that reoccurred about 4 or 5 times. It was a massive helicopter and I mean massive, it was basically a passenger jet 747 sized or a bit less (the fuselage was not a 747 though, didn't have the bump, more like a retro 707 or something) It had very stubby wings and massive roter blades. I was with the people I was working with at the time in a place we used to go to bunk of work - it was right under the approach flight path to Heathrow. Any way we are watching this thing as it flys past and off over south London swerving about then a few miles away it goes down into a built up area, big fireball and all.

It was odd - but I don't think there were any major air disasters in the months after - and defiantly not any in London.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Last year when I was flying from Singapore to Frankfurt I had a pretty horrible vivid dream of being in a plane crash.

I was sitting in the same seat and row with my family next to me. The flight however appeared to be during the day. All of a sudden the fasten seatbelt sign was switched on and heavy turbulence followed. The plane then began to nosedive and the oxygen masks were released. The captain seemed to have left the PA system on and screamed "Oh God we're finished!". At this point I was absolutely terrified and knew that I was going to die. As the forces from the nosedive became more intense I felt myself passing out. Everything went white and I woke up.

My heart was racing and I was sweating. Confused, I soon realised that it was in fact night time and I was in the real world. The remaining 6 hours of the flight were extremely nerve racking.

The strange thing is that exactly one day later on the 13th of September 2008, 88 people died in a Russian 737 crash.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gamma wave
Last year when I was flying from Singapore to Frankfurt I had a pretty horrible vivid dream of being in a plane crash.

I was sitting in the same seat and row with my family next to me. The flight however appeared to be during the day. All of a sudden the fasten seatbelt sign was switched on and heavy turbulence followed. The plane then began to nosedive and the oxygen masks were released. The captain seemed to have left the PA system on and screamed "Oh God we're finished!". At this point I was absolutely terrified and knew that I was going to die. As the forces from the nosedive became more intense I felt myself passing out. Everything went white and I woke up.

My heart was racing and I was sweating. Confused, I soon realised that it was in fact night time and I was in the real world. The remaining 6 hours of the flight were extremely nerve racking.

The strange thing is that exactly one day later on the 13th of September 2008, 88 people died in a Russian 737 crash.

Wow! I thought I had it back dreaming of plane crashes but actually dreaming of one while on a flight. . . Must have been nerve wracking for you?
I'm still having these dreams but not every night. Usually I don't rmember my dreams but these are so vivid that I remember everything in fine detail. I just hope it's not a foretelling of some future disaster.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I haven'y gonne through the thread but planes crash all the time...

So i guess your dream/prediction is going to come true sooner or later.

Not my 2 cents. Just a fact.

[edit on 16/3/2009 by GEORGETHEGREEK]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by GEORGETHEGREEK
I haven'y gonne through the thread but planes crash all the time...

So i guess your dream/prediction is going to come true sooner or later.

Not my 2 cents. Just a fact.

[edit on 16/3/2009 by GEORGETHEGREEK]

Yes, of course they do but each crash is different. Some blow up in mid air, some lose an engine, some hit the deck at speed and so on. Why I bothered to mention it and post here on ATS is because the dream was/is so vivid. I'm not making any claims about being psychic because I don't believe in psychics and the like, just wondering why I'm having this recurring dream.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
My Mums going on a flight this Saturday, from Manchester to Cyprus,

You said it crashed into a forest aswell. Can you give any more details? Time of Day etc? Built up cities around it?
Thanks for posting this, its greatly appreciated

Jacob

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacobNH
My Mums going on a flight this Saturday, from Manchester to Cyprus,

You said it crashed into a forest aswell. Can you give any more details? Time of Day etc? Built up cities around it?
Thanks for posting this, its greatly appreciated

Jacob

I can't really give anymore information than I've already mentioned. Sorry. My point of view seems to be from the edge of a wood or forest, possibly pine trees as they seem tall thin trees. It's seems sunny so I would imagine it all takes place during the middle of the day. As for cities being around the crash site? I can't remember seeing any buildings so I just don't know.
I wouldn't worry about your mothers flight on Saturday. I'm sure everything will be alright.
Regards.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Thanks mate,
All should be good, but I just thought I'd check if you new anything else.
Thanks for posting this on here - its extremely interesting,
Jacob

top topics

<<   2 >>

join