It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

civil war in europe ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

civil war in europe ?

www.wvwnews.net

is the tide in europe turning against islamification ?
will this result in civil war against islam ?
i hope i have this in the right forum ?, almost all main media refuse to touch this topic because it may be labeled as unislamic.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.wvwnews.net
www.wvwnews.net
sioeengland.wordpress.com

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
there are approx 400 million europeans
there are aprox 18 million muslims in europe
& yet this minority of muslims are being appeased by many european governments !!, i find this disturbing, islam building more & more mosques in every major city through out europe, many of these mosques have imams preaching hatred to western societys, & yet western governments continue to appease these violent minoritys !!.
1:islam does not mean peace, it means to submit or to surrender.
2:it is not racist to want islam & muslims out of europe as it is not a race.
if you are also concerned by the islamification of your country & share the fear that nothing is being done to stop this forced change of your society then visit the links & connect with like minded concerned people.
every country that has islamic immigrats are constantly being asked to be less unislamic, wich leads to halal meats (animal suffering) islamic schools, more mosques, sharia law, the special treatment of muslims,
the message being from islam is that all societys are inferior (infidels).
i believe the western governments appeasement to islam is treason against its own people & will lead to a civil uprising the likes that have never been seen.
what are your thoughts on this islamic invasion ?
& do you think your country is in danger of becoming subservient to sharia ?

www.wvwnews.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cooler

Same goes for the US. All agencies are appeasing all of the minority groups and making special hypocritical laws whose meaning have a double standard when applied to the majority.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
About a civil war in Europe, I think only someone that does not know Europe would think of that.

And no, it's not racism to want Muslims out of Europe, it's just stupidity or hypocrisy.

[edit on 3/3/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cooler

"there are approx 400 million europeans"

No! there are actually 731,000,000 Europeans in Europe:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The thought of a civil war in Europe is amongst the most absurd thing I´ve heard in a long time. Only those who live outside of Europe could come up with such an idea.

Yes we´ve been the stage for 2 world wars and have seen many wars before that but since WW2 we have´t had any! We´ve been the stage for hatred in the cold war between 2 superpowers who have had their wars and many europeans have fought wars for Russia and the US aswell as having had diputes in former colonies like the French in Indochine(Vietnam).

Small groups of extremists both from small separate Islamic groups and righthand extremists of European origin create a mess now and then but they´re not big groups in the society.

Some people are afraid of their own shadow and look upon every stranger as a threat to his excistense, well cut it off...please...

How long shall it take for some of you to learn that we are ONE race?
The only difficulty lies within those who can´t separate right from wrong, you don´t need a religious book to tell which from what!

The only enemy to the European society or any other society for that matter is lack of knowledge and fear of the unknown. if we just enlighten ourselves we don´t have to live in fear!

Try smiling at your neighbor and say hello the next time and perhaps a new world is open for you...

Wake up!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous
reply to post by cooler

"there are approx 400 million europeans"

No! there are actually 731,000,000 Europeans in Europe:

en.wikipedia.org...

thanks for the correction.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by serenityone
The thought of a civil war in Europe is amongst the most absurd thing I´ve heard in a long time. Only those who live outside of Europe could come up with such an idea.

Yes we´ve been the stage for 2 world wars and have seen many wars before that but since WW2 we have´t had any! We´ve been the stage for hatred in the cold war between 2 superpowers who have had their wars and many europeans have fought wars for Russia and the US aswell as having had diputes in former colonies like the French in Indochine(Vietnam).

Small groups of extremists both from small separate Islamic groups and righthand extremists of European origin create a mess now and then but they´re not big groups in the society.

Some people are afraid of their own shadow and look upon every stranger as a threat to his excistense, well cut it off...please...

How long shall it take for some of you to learn that we are ONE race?
The only difficulty lies within those who can´t separate right from wrong, you don´t need a religious book to tell which from what!

The only enemy to the European society or any other society for that matter is lack of knowledge and fear of the unknown. if we just enlighten ourselves we don´t have to live in fear!

Try smiling at your neighbor and say hello the next time and perhaps a new world is open for you...

Wake up!

yes europe does have quite a history in terms of war.
i am not afraid of my own shadow & the growing number of people that see islam for what it is are not afraid of there own shadow, smiling at people does not address the issue many poeple have with this current minority being apeased by western governments, wich is allowing this islamic minority to convert the majority, little by little, its unlislamic this unislamic that, woman need to wear vails, muslims need halal meet, muslims protest against selling alcahole in western shops to western shoppers, the list goes on & this drip drip drip conversion of your society is taking place, why is islam trying to convert western countrys to behave in more islamic ways ?.
to not question the intent of islam is keeping your own head in the sand to a real problem as the similaritys with islamofacism & nazism are a worry to many people in denmark/holland/france/germany/itali/sweden/spain why is this ?
because they can all see there freedoms threatened as a direct result of islamofascism as unislamic, complain & you are called racsist.
this problem is currently being ignored by governments & even appeased by others, they do this at there own peril because this is going to blow up in the eu`s face.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
About a civil war in Europe, I think only someone that does not know Europe would think of that.

And no, it's not racism to want Muslims out of Europe, it's just stupidity or hypocrisy.

[edit on 3/3/2009 by ArMaP]

i do know europe have travelled around europe quite a bit, have family in europe, i think what i think because of what i see happening with my own two eyes, seems your comment was very fast, i guess you never bothered looking at the links provided & just blerted out ignorance ?.
& as far as any immigration into a country goes, it is important for the host country to be respected by its newest members, i see most immigrants doing this, but i dont see islam respecting any country it moves too, but rather islam preferes segregation from the main population, refuses to assimilate into the host country, grows its little comunity then starts making demands of the host country to become more & more islamic & if demands are not met then islamic community accuses host of being racsist, & islam wants special treatment from the host country, why should a minority be offered special treatments that are not available to the majority population ?.
this drip drip drip demands from islamic immigrants adds up over time into the host country giving up its freedoms & changing the law to appease the islamic minority, this has only one out come, it will anger the majority population & this will simmer away untill it explodes, most westerners do not want massive mosques & the islamification of there town & countrys forced on them by a demanding minority that sees its self as superior to western infidels.
this is going to clash wth a defiant western society, wich is now already asking why this is happening, that waking up is the first stage of civil war.
i dont want war, but if islam demands that my country should convert to islam then i will like past members of my family fight them in the streets because this is my western home.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revealation
reply to post by cooler

Same goes for the US. All agencies are appeasing all of the minority groups and making special hypocritical laws whose meaning have a double standard when applied to the majority.

thats not very good to hear, yes i agree the appeasments i also see are one law for you, one law for me, its not right & is causing resentment here, this is a growing problem, what amazes me is that many countrys are finding it hard to keep a lid on this can of worms, by making sure main media does not report whats realy going on.
just a matter of time i think, but no more than 5 years away from flash point.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by cooler
i do know europe have travelled around europe quite a bit, have family in europe, i think what i think because of what i see happening with my own two eyes, seems your comment was very fast, i guess you never bothered looking at the links provided & just blerted out ignorance ?.
I looked at the links (two are for the same article), and living in Europe myself since I was born almost 46 years ago, I have yet to see that problem.

And yes, I have seen immigration to my own country, first from the countries that were Portuguese colonies (some of those immigrants were Muslims) and now from most countries that "feed" immigration in Europe.

All try to integrate in the community, and all have a tendency to group themselves around their culture, as we all do when in an unfriendly or unknown environment.

And saying that most Westerners do not want massive mosques is separating things that can be just one, Westerners can be Muslims, Muslims can be Westerners, being a Muslim is just a property of some people, either Western, Easterner or whatever.

From what I have seen here in Portugal, this supposed problem does not exist and has been made bigger than it is by another minority (possibly even smaller than the Muslim minority), a minority that really thinks that for some reason they are better than other human beings and that the place where they were born (and for which they could not have had any choice) is better than the place where other people were born.

Discrimination is just that, whatever the side, and I am against any type of discrimination.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I looked at the links (two are for the same article), and living in Europe myself since I was born almost 46 years ago, I have yet to see that problem.

And yes, I have seen immigration to my own country, first from the countries that were Portuguese colonies (some of those immigrants were Muslims) and now from most countries that "feed" immigration in Europe.

All try to integrate in the community, and all have a tendency to group themselves around their culture, as we all do when in an unfriendly or unknown environment.

And saying that most Westerners do not want massive mosques is separating things that can be just one, Westerners can be Muslims, Muslims can be Westerners, being a Muslim is just a property of some people, either Western, Easterner or whatever.

From what I have seen here in Portugal, this supposed problem does not exist and has been made bigger than it is by another minority (possibly even smaller than the Muslim minority), a minority that really thinks that for some reason they are better than other human beings and that the place where they were born (and for which they could not have had any choice) is better than the place where other people were born.

Discrimination is just that, whatever the side, and I am against any type of discrimination.

yes any one can be a muslim but muslims that choose to leave islam for another religion are killed or threatened with death.
when islam immigrates into host countrys, they like others may form groups, this is correct, but where muslims are different, is that other immigrants are happy to send there children to the host nations schools, where muslims want islamic schools, the muslims want islamic halal meat, muslims on the whole do not intergrate into a host society any where near as much as all other immigrants.
in your area of Portugal immigration may not have had the kind of impact it has in other parts of europe, like denmark, france, itali, uk, sweden germany where islamofascism is having a big enough impact on the majority in those societys to change several countrys alsmost beyond recognition of there former cultures, this change is being appeased by elected governments against the collective majority of said countrys. this can only be seen as madness that may cause civil unrest, maybe not in Portugal just yet, but when you look at the bigger picture europe wide, maybe its just a matter of time.
to say there is not a problem with islamofascism in europe is untrue,
this is becoming obvious to a growing number of europeans.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I live in Sweden about 5 clics from Denmark and what goes on i Denmark also goes on here and I don´t see any of the problems you put here.

Of course there´s separate opinions amongst muslims everywhwere but that doesn´t mean that Scandinavian people is sitting down and just accept a change to our culture.

Of course we allow muslims to build mosques aswell as we allow any other church to build their meeting places, thats simply called freedom of religion and freedom of speech and the moment you or anyone else have an opinion about this is when the real danger see the day.

The small groups that shout the loudest are those ones heard the most of course but 95 per cent of the muslims you never hear anything from.

And the 5 per cent are probably the ones you are listening to the rest of us don´t, but we keep an open eye on them and of ignorant people like you.

Atleast to me you´ve made your opinion clear. I pity you.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by serenityone
I live in Sweden about 5 clics from Denmark and what goes on i Denmark also goes on here and I don´t see any of the problems you put here.

Of course there´s separate opinions amongst muslims everywhwere but that doesn´t mean that Scandinavian people is sitting down and just accept a change to our culture.

Of course we allow muslims to build mosques aswell as we allow any other church to build their meeting places, thats simply called freedom of religion and freedom of speech and the moment you or anyone else have an opinion about this is when the real danger see the day.

The small groups that shout the loudest are those ones heard the most of course but 95 per cent of the muslims you never hear anything from.

And the 5 per cent are probably the ones you are listening to the rest of us don´t, but we keep an open eye on them and of ignorant people like you.

Atleast to me you´ve made your opinion clear. I pity you.

i am not looking for pity, but instead i am questioning whether islam is a threat to western societys, & i think it is, with a growing amount of evidence.
when denmark printed cartoons, it did so knowing that denmark was protected by freedom to express your self, but islam saw these cartoons as unislamic made threats & acted with violence towards denmark untill an opology was forthcoming, what this sais to me is that denmark under threats of violence from islam decided to give up a hard won right to freedom of expression, & in place of that freedom denmark is no longer willing to express its self when it comes to islam. when i see this kind of thing happen to an entire society, it makes sence to me to question islam, becuase now denmark & other parts of europe are on the slippery slide to giving up freedoms so as not to offend or upset islam in any way shape or form. what next ?, denmark is unislamic because it doesnt pray 5 times a day ??. this freedom that has been lost, does not threaten islam in any physical way & so a change in denmarks expression has occured in the name of denmark must now tread on egg shells so as not to slightly upset the poor muslims !!!!, get real this freedom of expression is your right, give it up so easy & islam will tell you when to jump & how high.
heres a link from civil liberty that spells out what exactly is happening.
& if you chose to ignore the trueth........well time will tell whether western trust has been very misplaced.
www.civilliberty.org.uk...

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

when denmark printed cartoons, it did so knowing that denmark was protected by freedom to express your self, but islam saw these cartoons as unislamic made threats & acted with violence towards denmark untill an opology was forthcoming
No, Islam is not a person, while Muslims may have seen that as unislamic and a few made threats, Islam itself, can not react in any way, it's not a physical entity, and that is one of the problems.

Some Muslims acting in a bad does not mean that all Muslims act that way and much less that Islamic faith asks for that type of behaviour.

what this sais to me is that denmark under threats of violence from islam decided to give up a hard won right to freedom of expression, & in place of that freedom denmark is no longer willing to express its self when it comes to islam.
Are you sure? See how things were in 2005 and how things are now.

One thing that I find interesting is that most countries that are having these problems with Muslims are the countries that had Muslim colonies or countries that never had any interaction with Islamic culture.

The European countries that had the biggest Islamic influence, like Portugal and Spain, do not have that problem and have very good relations with Islamic countries.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

when denmark printed cartoons, it did so knowing that denmark was protected by freedom to express your self, but islam saw these cartoons as unislamic made threats & acted with violence towards denmark untill an opology was forthcoming
No, Islam is not a person, while Muslims may have seen that as unislamic and a few made threats, Islam itself, can not react in any way, it's not a physical entity, and that is one of the problems.

Some Muslims acting in a bad does not mean that all Muslims act that way and much less that Islamic faith asks for that type of behaviour.

what this sais to me is that denmark under threats of violence from islam decided to give up a hard won right to freedom of expression, & in place of that freedom denmark is no longer willing to express its self when it comes to islam.
Are you sure? See how things were in 2005 and how things are now.

One thing that I find interesting is that most countries that are having these problems with Muslims are the countries that had Muslim colonies or countries that never had any interaction with Islamic culture.

The European countries that had the biggest Islamic influence, like Portugal and Spain, do not have that problem and have very good relations with Islamic countries.

having read the quran yes the quran is a violent book & allows all muslims to become active in jihad, depending on that muslims interpritation of that particualar version of the quran. not all muslims are bad, the quran that all muslims read promotes the spread of islam through the sword wich is bad.

in the civil libertys link in my last post that page accuratly describes what is happening in several major citys in the uk/france/holland/germany/sweden/denmark & because there has been no solution to the original problems & the existing muslim populations have expanded, yes ide say the problems will not have just gone away for no reason.

its interesting point whether countrys that have had contact with islam in the past fare any better with islam totday, but one common error of humanity is that humans tend to forget many things, in the past several hundreds of years, there have been many wars some caused by muslims trying to over throw countrys, & some against muslims by none muslim countrys, so no i dont think its very likley that living any closer or having past contact with islam makes much difference when it comes to islam forcing host countrys to change laws to be less unislamic.

i think one of the major problems with islam is that it marches into a host country as immigrants, then refuses to intergrate, then builds as many mosques as fast as posible, also builds schools for muslim children only, complains to the host country for having unislamic laws wich dont suit the muslims minority, to any westerner in there home town this type of behaviour looks like a threat & it looks like its trying to take over the host community & it looks like the host community is not being respected by muslims who then preach hate to the host community in the growing number of mosques. now i live in the uk, & i can tell you, this has changed the way the english are now thinking, for example, the bnp (british national party) used to be thought of as nazi party extreme right wing, well one of there policies is to ban islam & destroy all the mosques & remove all muslims from the uk, this policie is now a major vote winner in the uk, because islam & the behaviour of muslims have made them selves appear as a threat to anglo english & the freedoms of uk society, & when i look at whats going on, i have to agree because it looks that way, unless there is a civil war then muslims are likley to breed anglo english into becoming ethnicly cleansed, & in some areas it allready looks that way. so islam is forcing there issue will looks like it will lead to there own genoside because i dont think 60 million anglo english are going to agree to being ethnicly cleansed no matter how friendly or slow. & again i agree, if i have to pick sides then i will be fighting muslims. & this same repeated problem is happening in most if not all major european citys & towns. so for now i remain unconvinced that islam & western society can live together in peace, wich means them or us, & since the europeans were in europe first, my money is on the europeans being right to fight against being ethnicly cleansed from there own countrys.
i love my freedoms like many of my fellow europeans do, & i can see whats going on, & i dont want a fight any more than the next man, but threaten my loved freedoms, & ill fight to the death for them.
civil war in europe is likley to happen in less than 5 years in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cooler

I love my freedoms too, and I remember the time when we do not had these freedoms, and we were under a real fascist regime.

Have you ever thought that the publicity the "bad Muslims" get could be orchestrated by someone that wants parties like the BNP in power?

That is a common tactic, it was the same used by the Nazis against the Jews before World War II, present a minority as a common enemy (for some reason) and people will get behind you and support all your actions, usually up to a time when it's too late to stop.

And you keep mixing things, being Muslim does not imply not being European, what do you call all the Muslims that have lived in Europe for centuries?

Also, religions are not races or ethnicities, so a it would be called a religious cleansing, not an ethnic cleansing, there is not ethnicity connection.

And "Anglo English" does not exist, it means English English.

PS: I have read the Quran, and, like the Bible, you have to consider the context in which things were written.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
It is nice to see that most Europeans have the same consciousness about peace in our union, that is why the EU is important, but also to act flexibel to tackle these clashes. We had the same clash before between Catholic and Protestant and we have learnt from that.Sadly the UK had to overcome civil war first.But look they are ruling together now.In most countries thankfully states overcame that with with peacefull means.
And yes that is why it is also important to criticize the EU and the creation of a constitution.
trial and error.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by Foppezao]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

reply to post by cooler

I love my freedoms too, and I remember the time when we do not had these freedoms, and we were under a real fascist regime.

Have you ever thought that the publicity the "bad Muslims" get could be orchestrated by someone that wants parties like the BNP in power?

That is a common tactic, it was the same used by the Nazis against the Jews before World War II, present a minority as a common enemy (for some reason) and people will get behind you and support all your actions, usually up to a time when it's too late to stop.

And you keep mixing things, being Muslim does not imply not being European, what do you call all the Muslims that have lived in Europe for centuries?

Also, religions are not races or ethnicities, so a it would be called a religious cleansing, not an ethnic cleansing, there is not ethnicity connection.

And "Anglo English" does not exist, it means English English.

PS: I have read the Quran, and, like the Bible, you have to consider the context in which things were written.

all i can say is this, by observing what i can in the uk & its relationship with the eu & the brussels mafia dictators, is that our current government every one seems to be sick to death of labour because they have sold out the british people, refused us a refurendum we were promised on joining the eu. caused massive debt, & libs are useless, the conseratives are almost identical to labour, ukip are not very popular, leaving the disolusioned uk public feeling under threat from islam & mass immigration forced on us by brussels, well im not very supprised the bnp right now are looking like a good solution to many brits that want our country back since it has been given away without our consent !!!. & when i compare what i see here & then look at europes minor grunbleings like geert wilders film fitna, the mega mosque being built in germany that many local germans are protesting against. & the romanian muslim rapes in itali wich seem to be often accuring, the one connection i can see being repeated is muslims seem to be causeing trouble in host countrys. this i believe will only cause partys like the bnp & similar partys around europe to grow in strength & numbers. some uk polls project the bnp may win upto 5 or 6 seats in the eu on june 4th. if the bnp do well how that may or may not effect the uk general election in 2010, i dont know, but for now what seems apparent is confrontation in particular with islam & muslims. how europe decides it will deal with islamofascism vs islamaphobia is any ones guess.
but with the added economic problems it all adds up to some thing pretty bad.
but then i could be totally wrong, but i just cant imagine 50 muslims sitting around a camp fire with 50 bnp supporters sharing 1 potato, can you ???

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cooler

This is a little OTT.

Most Muslims in the EU integrate well.. many create their own 'settlements' in suburbs and inner city areas but most do not cause ANY trouble.

There is a tiny portion of the EU Muslim minority that is extremist but that is blown completely out of proportion.

Some countries are resisting "Islamification" in the form of mosques etc by denying planning permission. The vast majority of Muslims understand this because their countries do not permit many of our places of worship to be built.

The process of integration can be sticky at times but it takes a generation for a family to be properly integrated.

Also, easily half of the Muslims that are born into our countries are not practicing their faith.

The perception given by many US media outlets is that the Muslims are taking over and that they are dangerous.. this is propaganda used to fuel fear.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join