It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow!!! Project Camelot Brand New Interview with Bob Dean-Feb. 25th 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I just ran into the brand new "informal" interview Project Camelot's Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy had with Bob Dean at the International UFO Congress at Laughlin, Nevada, on the 25th of February 2009. As usual, Mr. Dean does not disappoint! No video-only audio and a transcript (I personally prefer the transcript myself) are available.

Some of the Topics Covered:
-Israeli archeologists discovering the foundation stones of the Temple Mount are of the same size and age (est. 10,000 years old) as that of the Baalbek stones.
-The Lolladoff Plate
-USOs and rogue waves
-The Navy recovery of a UFO off the coast of San Diego in 1941
-A crash with recovered greys off northern Germany in 1962, Timmendorfer Strand, on the Baltic
-South African archeologists uncovering, next to a possible 70,000 year old gold mine, what appears to be an ancient Anunnaki laboratory
-Nabtya Playa-Origin Map
-Iraq Museum Conspiracy
-Skinwalker Ranch
-Cristoforo Barbato
-Underground Bases
-The Trilateral Comission
and more....

Again,it is a very informal interview that covers a broad variety of topics but I thought they'd be a few on here that would appreciate it.

www.projectcamelot.org...

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This old man is quite the corker, not sure what to make of him but he can spin a yarn with convincing manner.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
could not listen to it, the back ground noise was unbearable

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The audio I believe was taken in a crowded place so I would recommend the transcript instead.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
It's my personal opinion that anything on Project Camelot is not to be taken seriously.

They don't care who they interview. They just as easily interview a known hoaxer, as they do with someone who might have legitimate and interesting information.

They never ask any pertinent or relevant questions, nor they take to task the known hoaxers, or people who are clearly making stuff up as they go along.

Project Camelot doesn't have anything positive to offer to the field of study of UFOs.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Here is another Project Camelot interview with Ralph Ring - some extra-ordinary technological claims here.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I used to think Project Camelot was ok until they interviewed a child as a possible alien reincarnation

smouch.net...

[edit on 18-3-2009 by andre18]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_awoke

I used to think CSM Bob Dean was really on to something, but his statements are now out of a Zacharia Sitchin book. Did he really receive a copy of a Top Secret Assessment of UFOs? It is possible, but the more he speaks, the less likely the whole story is true.

top topics

join