It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Rides Rocking Horse (Video)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Did you guys here these strange sounds at nearly the end of the video near or from the Camcorder.
Its nearly the same sound i get in my Computerspeakers when a Mobilephone-Call comes in.
My thoughts are this is for real because of that.
Ghost often emit (electro)magnetic fields.
Ghosthunters often use Magneticfield-meters.

[edit on 3-3-2009 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO]

[edit on 3-3-2009 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7even
reply to post by MethosWare

Not trying to discredit you in anyway but it sure does sound like it's coming from in the same room, as if someone was right next to the camera.

Also was the horse moved to a different room? At the beginning of the video there was wallpaper and the room seemed smaller then the second part when the rocking took place.

"The horse was moved from the outside wall of the room to next to the door so I could try and catch my son riding his horse when he should have been sleeping. " from my dads youtube comment. I was only 3 so i cant remember any of this haha and it sounds to me to be from the tv but who knows XD. sorry i couldnt be of more help

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
ho ho you almost had me there.... until I heard the word wire and seeing the horse moved next to a door sitting on carpet 'rug' to cover the wire

nice try.....

[edit on 3-3-2009 by imitator]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

Not to go off topic, but those are all different kinds of entities mate.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
ho ho you almost had me there.... until I heard the word wire and seeing the horse moved next to a door sitting on carpet 'rug' to cover the wire

nice try.....

[edit on 3-3-2009 by imitator]

Everyone has their own opinions I guess. The carpet I think is just carpet but if it was covering the wire then it wouldnt allow it to work would it? And whats with everyone obsessing over the word wire or liar if someone was going to make a fake ghost video why would they yell the word wire lol.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

Thank you for noticing that! Exactly what I was thinking...matter of fact I reminded the video a few times at the same point just to make sure it wasn't coming from my end...ITS THE SAME NOISE you'd hear if a cell phone was causing interference...which leads me to believe something was causing EMF interferrence...usually a cellphone would cause that same noise- I doubt anyone in this video had a cellphone in 1992 though.

The quality brings doubt and the commotion in the background leads to a sketchy path but it seems like there may be truth here....the quality also is disturbing because you cant see if theres any manipulation going on via strings or equipment...

This has left me stumped.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MethosWare

Nite nephew. Thanks for coming here and please come back between earning As in school and check in on this thread particularly. There's some great research here if you use the search function as well. Many brilliant and well researched minds.

The dubunker role is well populated here too as I am sure you are discovering. However, you will find some writers who have excellent analysis skills. Let folks obsess about the details....that's where the legitimacy is as well. Take the debunkers with a grain of salt. Of course a grain of salt can also be thrown over the shoulder as inconsequential when it merits no response.

I so appreciate you coming here and for finally putting up this video that has become legend. Don't you just love technology.

Peace and again - thanks....amazing video....simply amazing.

Loves

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DancedWithWolves

Why was the video camera, just accidentally left runnning and accidentally pointing at the horse perfectly. Guys this is not proof, it might be fun to look at but its no proof. We are once again led astray by the simplest of hooks, for once - just one time, I wish someone would post something with real meat. The simplest explanation is usally the best explanation, fishing string and someone off camera is my bet, also i love the way its edited too, right after the boy gets off the horse and when the door shuts behind them, hehe, good way to show there was no one else in the room without proving it.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by alienj

darling, they already said that it was left running and pointed at the horse to catch the child in the act of sneaking in and playing with it!
its a wonderfully creepy vid and i thank you for sharing it with us. there are ghosts, guardian angels, poltergists, whatever you want to call them, benevolent spirits that can, from time to time, stick around. perhaps this one was of a child that was described earlier, who got as much fun from the horse as the son did! if so, its a wonderful thing to think that such a simple joy can be had even in the afterlife. personally, i'll be really ticked off if i can't have a good ole fashioned tire swing. have fun, and i wish the best for your nephew, DancedWithWolves!

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by alienj

It was purposefully left running...to catch a kid though not a ghost. I would imagine although I will have to check - that the original was quite long since it was left running so it was at some point in the past edited down to show the relevant points of interest.

Peace

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DancedWithWolves

This is pretty spooky, I've had plenty of paranormal experiences myself, just haven't been able to catch them on video yet. This video just adds to the growing body of paranormal evidence and data that will hopefully help us figure out what ghosts really are and prove their existence for all the skeptics.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MethosWare

Originally posted by imitator

nice try.....

Everyone has their own opinions I guess. The carpet I think is just carpet but if it was covering the wire then it wouldnt allow it to work would it? And whats with everyone obsessing over the word wire or liar if someone was going to make a fake ghost video why would they yell the word wire lol.

the rug would conceal the wire and maybe nails, pulleys ext... sliding a wire under a rug is not that hard to do....

The word "WIRE" was whispered... not yelled, whoever video taped this wasn't aware of how well a camera microphone can pick up noises.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Watched the video several times and I heard the word "wire" loud and clear. And to me it very much sounded like it came from the room. Just being honest here.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
About the "wire" sound at 1:39...

I turned my speakers up to listen several times and this may be the dad yelling at the tv in the other room. Could be wrong.

Interesting to note, there seems to be no downward force acting on the horse's saddle (like if something sat on the horse). Sometimes the motion stops/changes abruptly making the single fishing line theory insufficient. You'd need two wires, one at each end of the horse, to pull this off.

The signals at the end are what get me. Sounds just like a modulated RF signal. Could they have had those baby monitoring handsets?

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Occam's razor, people.
Nice video, truely creepy. Dunno what it could be but again, Occam's razor

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Why'd they set up a camera? The boy is a toddler, it's not difficult to catch a three year old who is sneaking out of bed.

Sorry I'd love to buy this but I don't. It just seems like another fishing line hoax video to me.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
At 4:22 you can here a male voice, almost demonic laugh in my opinon.

very creepy!

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I had a rocking horse with a spring set up like that.

It's either a ghost or floor movement. In an old house, people walking heavily in let's say an adjacent hallway could get the motion going on that type of rocking horse. IIRC, it didn't take much to get it moving when I was riding it or just moving it with my hands just messing around.

The design of it, four springs holding the horse probably makes it susceptable to floor movement, or even a breeze through an open window. If you live near a L train or have heavy trucks going by that might do it too because of the rumbles.

[edit on 3-3-2009 by A52FWY]

[edit on 3-3-2009 by A52FWY]

[edit on 4-3-2009 by A52FWY]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltadart
Watched the video several times and I heard the word "wire" loud and clear. And to me it very much sounded like it came from the room. Just being honest here.

Exactly my point, it comes from in the room...

I'm not a debunker per say, just trying to put together all the pieces. The word "Wire" is clearly audible and not coming from another room or the T.V.

Another question I have is when the video was converted to digital was it "cut" in certain places? Reason I ask is when the camera starts to record the father is almost out of the room, either there is a delay from once the button is pressed and when recording begins, the video was "edited" or "someone" else was in the room and hit record just as the father was leaving, which might explain the whispered "wire"...

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Great video! So whatever ended up happening to the rocking horse?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join