It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN right NOW (3/3/2009)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The wake-up call should've been the stock market over the last half-year. When the U.S. was tanking and we looking around at the rest of the world tanking worse, what does that tell you? Not only are they connected, they are very connected. Any news channel has the economist explaining, "Our markets are interdependent, we must solve this global crisis together". Mhmm, yep. The money is the carrot, the mule follows close behind. Hopefully such a high degree of interdependency will be seen as the problem that it is...though I have my doubts.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
If and when your rights to be free are challenged and things are not looking to be in our favor, you had better be ready to fight for them with everything you have in your soul!

This is a WARNING to all of you! If you love this country and you love your freedom you had better be readyif or when the call is sounded.

If you believe in this country then you will know in your heart and soul that what I am about to tell you is true. It is now time to know that there are people who are waiting in the shadows for the very right moment, and when the time is right they will let us know when to act. It may come in the form of a simple protest in the tens of millions in DC, or it may be in the form of , well you can use your imagination. If it is the latter, it will be a matter of life or death for many, and the others it will be a matter of being free or not being free.

Keep your eyes and ears open and your senses sharp and pray that the unthinkable never happens.

THIS COUNTRY WILL STAND FOREVER AND KNOW ONE WILL TAKE AWAY OUR FREEDOM OR OUR RIGHTS TO BE FREE. WE WILL NEVER FLY ANOTHER FLAG OVER THAT CAPITAL BUILDING. WE WILL NOT BE FED FEAR ANY LONGER. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

If the people in charge of our agencies cannot protect the borders of this country then we need to get new management in their place.

To all U.S. Military personell, all U.S. Intelligence Agencies and to all Law Enforcement Agencies in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, you swore an oath to this country and to the people of this country to serve and protect them from all enemies FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC and to uphold the law according to the U.S. CONSTITUTION.

IT IS YOUR SWORN DUTY!

Eye of Eagle

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Well, I do not know about NWO or FEMA camps or little green men or who exactly the man behind the curtain is - but the problems our country and world face are no conspiracy theory. They are very real. When you hear the head of the Federal reserve say that we have to give AIG money to avoid an economic collapse - that is definitely not good. It is not at all beyond possibility that the collapse has already happened and we are just in a low descent that will gradually get worse and worse. That is actually the scenario I see happening. Things will just keep slowly getting worse.

Some form of martial law/ curfews/ army presence in cities I believe is inevitable to slow down the considerable increase in crime that will start occurring in 2010. I will not even discuss the implosion of Mexico and the impact that could have on the U.S. Scary times for everyone - but I sincerely hope we figure out how to fix the problems before it is too late.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
video.google.com...# watch this video....the money master....its will become clear after this!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I was thinking something similar, Mexico government can't handle the drug cartels, so America agree to 'take them under their wing', America run in there, kill em all, occupying forces stay for a while, Mexico stay under the wing. I'm still wondering about Canada though, i can't see them agreeing so readily.

I am Canadian, I can assure you that you Americans can keep yourselves to your own borders. I have no problems with citizens, I have a problem with your leaders, incompetent military leadership leading to your high soldier death tolls. and business elite. Canadians would never stand up for more big government.

We have our own problems with our confederation.

Time for combined Citizen Uprising from every country in the world is the only solution that I can come with now, the only problem is what will fill the void.

Love is the word we need to hear and feel more often.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
all the people on here that are laughing and saying this doesnt mean anything are the same people who will be sitting inside a fema camps convinced that they are in "happy" camps.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Delete

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
It would be a really good idea to find out who is behind big media, some of us might not like what we find out but we should dig, it will not be the obvious names that are running the media but the names behind the names.

Who owns CNN? or MSNBC? ABC?

Once upon a time I read a book called "Murder by Injection". It's privately published but available if you search enough. It one of the best books I have ever read, because it totally opened my eyes.

I almost didn't read it because of the title, to be honest. And because after awhile it seemed clear the author is what I call "an American Paranoid" -- someone who spent a good chunk of his life in the Library of Congress looking stuff up.

The book is a detailed review of the founding of the American Medical Association, as well as a bit of a look at a 1986 US Supreme Court case that found the AMA guilty of a whole laundry list of outright mafia tactics in attempting to annihilate chiropractic.

(Note: it also mentions a very big Australian study on different forms of medicine in which allopathic was not the winner, only an equal and better for 'injuries'; however the political and financial pressure from the US eventually caused AUS to choose the same medical approach.)

As part of all this, near the end of the book the author goes through the entire board of directors (at that time) for the major US government branches dealing with such things, for the major agri-chemical companies, for the major health-pharmaceutical companies, and--get ready--the major media companies (ALL kinds of media). And he also explains how they relate to each other.

They're all the same people, you won't be shocked to learn. Spouses and siblings, parents and in-laws, former coworkers and so on.

I suddenly understood why medical school taught crap -- because they were funded by the same people selling chemicals to corn growers, who were the same people selling corn, who were the same people selling Nabisco (or whatever) products, so they really didn't want to be hearing that all carbohydrates are either fiber or sugar and sugar is horrible for you and addictive and many forms have brain-effects that amount to drug addiction and it ruins the health. Because those same people are, not surprisingly, the people who own the medical treatment/pharmaceutical stuff too. It's like FULL CIRCLE.

I was really skeptical when I began the book. When I was done, the scope of the conspiracy was so staggering that I was profoundly depressed for months. I was about 24 then I think (~20 years ago).

I didn't used to believe, when I was really young, people who insisted that some small group of people were running the planet. Granted it was vastly more than 12 people on all these boards and leading these corps and agencies. But the shocking correspondences within their numbers made it eerily clear that moving up the ladder to larger more powerful more global things could easily mean consolidation in the hands of a very few. It was really quite upsetting because it was so convincing. I recommend the book -- if you can find it -- it's one of those things that ought to be required reading.

Slightly back to the NWO: I believe this is going to happen no matter what. I believe this is already a known and that Euro, USA, Sharia and China efforts are in a massive race/war to be the one that gets to dictate the primary 'form' that NWO takes. Call me selfish but as many gripes as I have about my government's devolution, I would sure rather it be my team than some of the others... especially the latter two.

PJ

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
when fox and cnn start exposing the nwo... be worried.

we're about to be whipped up into a civil war. this is exactly what they want! stay peaceful people. honey trap.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Always remember to stay optimistic. "They" play upon your fear. They have formulas for doing this and sure it's a science, but there is something that everyone forgets about... the law of unintended consequences. No one can account for them. Everyone always forgets about one or a few things which spiral out of control and spoil the best laid plans of mice and men.

Be aware and prepared. Do not fear. If you are on this forum, you should not be surprised at the OP's news. You have seen it coming for a while now... connecting dots.

Keep your fear in check.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by xman_in_blackx]

[edit on 5-3-2009 by xman_in_blackx]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I live in Memphis TN and our schooll age children were issued an ID card at the beginning of the school year. They have the child's photo and they also a contain a bar code.. THEY ALSO HAVE AN RFID CHIP inside the card..they are able to keep track of the child's wherabouts, what time they got to school, what they ate for lunch ( they have to scan them to eat in the cafeteria) and even keep a 'file' on their behavior problems...My son told me that they will be suspended if they show up without it..I googled this thing on the internet and it is already being done in about 20-30 states...but madatory for all states for the school year 2009-2010....WTF!!! I just got my licensed renewed and its MANDATORY that you have to retake your photo. Have they started chipping us?

<< 3  4  5   >>

join