It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN right NOW (3/3/2009)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Diversity is the single key to freedom.

Why is it bad to have one government, one banking system, one law, one NWO?

Why is it bad to have no diversity of opinion, no dialogue, no individual development?

Hell, 'cause that means dictatorship.
We lose the freedom to chose. What if i don't like the rules this NWO trash wants to force upon billions of people? What if some billions have completely different ideas how to shape their government, their financial system?

And where does this lead humanity? To a global control of thought, to uniformity. Just one way to do anything.

It all started with Hollywood and KFC and big macs. Suddenly everyone liked the american way. All became fancy and colourful, joyful and superficial.

I like this, as every sheep, but not all day and not everywhere. I like the deep and sometimes negative thinking that the germans do (my country). I love the indians that care a damn about anything than spirituality. I liked the way the native americans, the inkas, the mayas were in contact with nature (before the globalization wiped them off the map). I like the mentality of the northern countries, i like the moslems and their masculine pride, i like voodoo and ... all the diversity!

Who is so programmed and brain washed that he says: I dont care about all this, maybe a world government means stability!

I don't care about stability, i want my freedom!

Don't you have one single natural notion left?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
A new world order would be more beneficial than a world complete with chaos. I would think so anyway. Imagine if all the world's resources were managed efficiently. Our economies are already interdependent, that should be more than apparent now...it's only inevitable that state governments will begin to work in a more unified manner. It's the natural course.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

Nations with different laws and moralities does not mean chaos.

What leads you to the belief that a NWO would manage the resources more just and more effectively than the principles of free market? The state is a bad banker.

Nature developed to dinosaurs, that had one brain the size of a 5 cents coin and arses bigger than car. Bad idea to let nature rule

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
A "New World Order" in theory isn't so bad. Meaning one world government, currency, etc. If it were led by decent and honest people, not the lowest of the low who think they are "elite".

The New World Order they are planning is anything but good. What they are planning is one world totalitarianism.

It includes mass murder, enslavement of people to the fraudulent banking system, slave/death camps, microchipping and tracking of your every move, etc. The laundry list goes on and on. Most of the ATSrs know this.

I mean really some of this is already going on, but it will continue to get worse and worse.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Wachstum

-Sigh-....nature is always in control. Your human existence is proof of that. Anyhow, it doesn't matter what you or others like you want, because there's nothing you can do to stop it. Due to the global economic setback, state governments will be forced to cooperate more with each other. It's just setting the stage for the next step. If you want to give it a label, that's fine. It's globalization, nothing more.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The global economy is already here we have been a leader since the start...Man... have you guys ever hear of the old saying...better to Reign in hell than serve in heaven...? Not the best saying to apply some of the bible thumpers will look way to hard into that. But for every global operation there is a business structure in the order.
Executive management
Manufacturing/engineering
structure/training/human resources
and last labor
Well thats what is happening to the world right now. We have been in a global economy for the last 30 years now the
((Executive Management))= wealthy countries i.e. America,China,EU,UaE etc. Are putting together the manufacturing structure and chain of a global operation.
You guys who are worried about the ""NWO" might want to think about worring about who we as a "global economy" are going to answer to instead of the middle management.
I don't see the NWO a threat at all...I see the reason why the countries of "this" planet have put such a long draw out concept to in-act that structure a threat.
NWO isnt going to protect you if they are only acting as the middle managemnt for a larger structure and if the NWO is the controlling management body over this planetary economy what makes you think they don't answer to a upper management structure that is so complex it would blow our mind to know about. Better think about reasons behind the NWO other than society control and en-slavement..

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

HAHA, yeah, you are damn right, i can do anything against this. Ah wait. I still can do some things. Move to an indian ashram for example, or found an NGO or join some existing movements. Or i could write a book and inspire some people, go to demonstrations or i could even aim to the ultimate goal to become a professor!

Haha, guess what? That's exactly the things i will be doing

edit: nature is not in control

[edit on 4-3-2009 by Wachstum]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
To all of the blind i**ots who are in favor of this travesty (yes I said it! so what? Some times people have to be called out for what they are)
I want you to take a closer look at the Georgia Guidestones:

* MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000

IN PERPETUAL BALANCE WITH NATURE

Ask yourselves this... Do you HONESTLY think YOU will be one of the 500,000,000 "lucky" few? This is just rule one of the rest of the sickening guides that they have. The rest include saying goodbye to your sovereignty and identity and leaving justice in the hands of a know nothing "global" court and giving up your rights for "social duties" Of course these duties will be DICTATED to you, you don't get to choose what you wish to do with your life. Liberating isn't it? Globalization always sounds good until you realize that you have to give up EVERYTHING our forefathers fought for, and in the case of 90% of the population, apparently you have to give up YOUR LIFE too!

STOP wanting the govt./big brother to take care of everything you sissies and MAN UP to your own responsibilities! It's because of this stupid entitlement mentality that we ended up in this mess in the first place and why we are headed toward globalization!

(changing Question Avatar to a more fitting character avatar to reflect my attitudes recently)

"NEVER COMPROMISE! NOT EVEN IN THE FACE OF ARMAGGEDON!" -Rorschach-

[edit on 4-3-2009 by Question]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by prevenge

Well it's been 9 years since martial law was supposed to be implemented because of Y2K....just how long should people be prepared for?

Jesus Christ your a nightmare , you never really contribute anything of any relevance to the conversation you just flat out blast anything said as rubbish that will never transpire.

why are you a member of a conspiracy forum.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
NWO takes away sovereignty and independence. The predictable outcome is a 'harmonized' global constitution. This will take rights away from free countries and increase rights for less free countries. Taking rights away is always a bad thing, especially when rights are viewed as inalienable; given from God, and not granted by and therefore revocable by government. Increasing rights in other countries would have the result of having to support rights given by government (e.g.; housing and free medical care) where the impoverished becomes a burden and a segment of the population will be viewed as vermin feeding off another segment of the population. Viewing a segment of the population as vermin never ends up good.

So, just to be the devils' advocate, common standards and laws are good for airports. You want safety laws and communication to be the same across the globe when traveling. For international transactions, you do want the same regulations and definitions. For global anything, you want a common language, currency, standards, rules/regulations, laws, etc.

These are opposing forces that need balance. NWO globalization comes with unacceptable consequences, but there are some benefits.

From a computer systems perspective, the interfaces need to be common, but the internal logic of each system should be independent from other systems.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Question

Keep singing bro, maybe eventually some one will understand what we're trying to tell them.

Lou Dobbs prides himself on being "Mr. Independant". Besides, I didn't post this because i agree with his politics 100%. I posted becasue CNN and other mainstream sources never talk about things like the NWO and now they seem to be chatting it up about it. While certain ones of us have been forever crucified by the public for trying to get the sheeple to notice these things, now Lou Dobbs makes a couple people million aware of the same thing we've been trying to tell them!

2 years ago these subjects were considered the lunatic fringe, now they are good enough to be discussed on CNN? I know most of you can see the signs but for the rest of you WAKE UP!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Interesting post. There is more attention on the media when it concerns the NWO and the other previously thought to be ridiculous ideas.
As we ride towards global control/dominance the ride gets bumpier and bumpier. After we reach a certain point the ride will speed up and things will fall into place faster than ever like a roller coaster on a uncontrolled course

It is also important to keep in mind that the media is controlled and that their opinions on the matter at hand are usually voiced in a controlled matter also. With that being said it is possible that this crisis is being setup to ultimately establish the NWO. Or the other possibility is that we as a people are waking up, trying to establish the control we don't have and the PTB will take whatever steps necessary to keep their power.

I would advise not immediately believing it just because it is on the news. Keep in mind that the media system is completely tweaked and controlled also.

But I hope its the people waking up and taking back the freedom long lost. Either way anything on the news immediately makes me skeptical.

The ideal plan for the NWO is to make their plans seem efficient and unified so that we may keep the peace with our world but ultimately it takes our freedom as individuals and it was them who started the whole thing from day 1. Unity will be their hook, Peace will be their line and slavery will be their hidden sinker and bait. I have wrote enough. Time will tell.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by N3krostatic]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by prevenge

Well it's been 9 years since martial law was supposed to be implemented because of Y2K....just how long should people be prepared for?

...not exactly...forever...

US continues to be in a permanent state of national emergency since March 9, 1933, and possibly as far back as the Civil War
--Senate report 93-549 (1973)

On April 15, 1861,
President Lincoln reconvened Congress under the Executive branch by proclamation (number 1): "I do hereby, in virtue of the power in me vested by the Constitution, convene both Houses of Congress."

Ceasar (President) is now in full control even over the Senate (Congress).

A Presidential dictatorship has been imposed on U.S. citizens. The sad thing is, "Most American people do not realize it yet."

The corporate government created in 1871 will continue to exist as long as:

"state of war" or "emergency" exists (War on Drugs, War on Poverty, War on Terrorism, War on Iraq, etc.),

the President does not terminate "martial" or "emergency" powers by Executive Order or decree, or

the people do not resist submission and terminate by restoring lawful civil courts, processes and procedures under authority of the "inherent political powers" of the people.

The Original Thirteenth Amendment
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Wachstum

Right, well said. One world government? I don't want 1,000 individual entity governments. People, you shouldn't trust your government no matter how benign they appear to be and we KNOW the US ain't that benign. Nothing good can come from governments and the only maverick I'm willing to take orders from concerning my personal benefit is God because I have the feeling he's more knowledgeable than the 1,000 dollar suit wearing psychopath monkey who got f---ed up from playing too much monopoly as a kid.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
It would be a really good idea to find out who is behind big media, some of us might not like what we find out but we should dig, it will not be the obvious names that are running the media but the names behind the names.

Who owns CNN? or MSNBC? ABC?

www.mediabistro.com...

[edit on 023131p://bWednesday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I want to add, as much as it seems people disdain the idea of this NWO one world government the truth of the matter is they will love and worship those who provide the bread. Because all humiliations and injustices can be forgiven, all attacks, as long as one graciously provides the bread. We Americans work 70 hour weeks, we have no freedoms, we have no pride and we are thankful... does this sound right? Replace the engraving of a slave kneeling to his master over the door of the plantation with cool stylish neon letters and it's all good.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by djr33222]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Major Holders

finance.yahoo.com...

MAJOR DIRECT HOLDERS (FORMS 3 & 4)

Holder Shares Reported
MARK REUBEN 1,063,083 1-May-08
PARSONS RICHARD D 690,801 18-Feb-09
CAUFIELD FRANK J 548,814 1-May-08
BEWKES JEFFREY L 510,667 18-Feb-09
BARKSDALE JAMES L 494,276 1-May-08

TOP INSTITUTIONAL HOLDERS

Holder Shares % Out Value* Reported
Capital Research Global Investors 257,009,200 7.16 $2,585,512,552 31-Dec-08
AXA 215,267,716 6.00 $2,165,593,222 31-Dec-08
DODGE & COX INC 191,545,308 5.34 $1,926,945,798 31-Dec-08
Barclays Global Investors UK Holdings Ltd 170,509,451 4.75 $1,715,325,077 31-Dec-08
STATE STREET CORPORATION 132,787,044 3.70 $1,335,837,662 31-Dec-08
MORGAN STANLEY 116,119,293 3.24 $1,168,160,087 31-Dec-08
VANGUARD GROUP, INC. (THE) 112,079,413 3.12 $1,127,518,894 31-Dec-08
PRICE (T.ROWE) ASSOCIATES INC 94,615,348 2.64 $951,830,400 31-Dec-08
FRANKLIN RESOURCES, INC 87,941,512 2.45 $884,691,610 31-Dec-08
Capital World Investors 86,030,000 2.40 $865,461,800 31-Dec-08

TOP MUTUAL FUND HOLDERS

Holder Shares % Out Value* Reported
GROWTH FUND OF AMERICA INC 118,540,200 3.30 $1,192,514,412 31-Dec-08
DODGE & COX STOCK FUND 105,719,400 2.95 $1,063,537,164 31-Dec-08
INVESTMENT COMPANY OF AMERICA 60,342,000 1.68 $607,040,520 31-Dec-08
AMERICAN BALANCED FUND 35,250,000 .98 $354,615,000 31-Dec-08
VANGUARD 500 INDEX FUND 34,200,388 .95 $448,367,086 30-Sep-08
AMERICAN FDS INSURANCE SER-GROWTH/INCOME FD 33,500,000 .93 $337,010,000 31-Dec-08
SPDR TRUST SERIES 1 32,707,681 .91 $428,797,697 30-Sep-08
DODGE & COX BALANCED FUND 32,592,500 .91 $327,880,550 31-Dec-08
AMCAP FUND 27,914,000 .78 $280,814,840 31-Dec-08
VANGUARD TOTAL STOCK MARKET INDEX FUND

Boy I used to love doing this stuff but it is geting tedious,

Now if anyone is really interested break it down and start reseaching each company and individual .

If you want to really know who is behind big government.

Why> because these are the propagandist.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Thanks for that StormDancer. Very informative info right there.

Line 2 in a thumbs up

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The only reason why I think Americans deem globalization as bad is because of conspiracy theorists and never going outside of the U.S. "bubble."

You like your gallons, ounces, inches, "whaddup," "sup bro," ...????

Difference = conflict, Americans' inability to compromise with the rest of the world will eventually lead to its fall and perhaps world wars.

The culprit is corrupt corporations, and I don't think they really give a damn about whether or not the world is one or split. Split is even better because they can control the world piece by piece with ease.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Let's see... the economy is in the tubes and the public at large is starting to wonder why. The new administration is starting to look a lot like the old administration and some are actually shocked by that. The MSM is a business, and has clearly demonstrated that they will pander to anything which generates viewership/revenue.

Does anybody think that conspiracy is a good hook? Of course it is! It captures viewers and everybody like the mom at the local library to dad in the hardware store these days. It is no surprise to me that certain talking heads in the MSM are starting to discuss conspiracy theories. It sells right now.

As for the NWO idea... I have mixed feelings. If the NWO were a product from current world leaders, well it would be the scary draconian thing that we all fear. That is obvious.

Now, if the NWO came out of some sort of establishment-breaking revolution... it could be a very good thing. It would have to be structured in such a way that power did not filter to a select group, and it would have to be super-transparent. I have yet to come up with the idea as to how one would go about designing such a global governing body, but it would surely have to have a good balance of local governance along with all parts relying on all other parts for survival. That way, what is in my best interest is in your best interest which is in their best interest and so on.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join