It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN right NOW (3/3/2009)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by prevenge

Well it's been 9 years since martial law was supposed to be implemented because of Y2K....just how long should people be prepared for?

I just had a thought, what if 9-11 was because y2k martial law failed, these rogues are looking for reasons to mock and destroy us or shame us for nothing, these rogues are playing a game of perception until the day they decide to do the ultimate inhuman act, start WW3 on purpose using mind controlled victims perhaps?

"A door once opened can be stepped through in either direction."

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Well it's been 9 years since martial law was supposed to be implemented because of Y2K....just how long should people be prepared for?

There have been some setbacks for the powers that be.

Some ppl are yelling from the roof tops what is going on and
things are not going as smoothly as they had hoped.

They had hoped 9-11 would be a great rallying cry for many years
and that the war on terror would be popular for the video game
nation.

Some of us saw through what was going on and posted it all over
the web and many books were sold as well.

So they have to adjust their plans and look for another
watershed event to bolster support for more draconian
patriot act like laws, etc etc.

The new assault weapons ban will be the next thing that will
upset a lot of ppl, and look for some militia group to be baited
into doing something dumb and then you "might" see martial law.

Anger is pretty high, and it is only going to get higher and they
will use it to get what they want.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

So they have to adjust their plans and look for another watershed event to bolster support for more draconian patriot act like laws, etc etc.

It's called MEXICO...all this time they have had these problems in their country.We have had problems with illegals all these years. We get a constant feed of how bad it is getting then bammmm.
All of the sudden it's a major problem and is just "now" leaching into the lower southern states.(psst it has been over a decade by the way)
Pay attention to the whole picture and the forest moves aside.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Here is a link to my post about the same topic, posted during the earlier broadcast.

There are image links.

www.abovetopsecret.com...[/url]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy
reply to post by W3RLIED2

So now Obama is NWO, fine, fine. As far as I know Dobbs and Beck never said bush is NWO. Interesting, impeccable timing!

I'm gonna guess who's going to cry NWO next, hannity, limbaugh, o'reilly, coulter, malkin, the whole shebang.

You should do a little research before exposing your liberal bias. Anyone that knows anything about Dobbs and Beck knows they've been exposing things like this for years.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

Fantastic quote, I have been saying that for a while. They are purposefully destroying our old economy, to introduce this new one, this I'm sure many of you have guessed, but this gives us an opportunity as well. They are going to turn around and say that they have fixed the problem, only they have to centralise the world banks, they'll have the plan and they'll put it on the internet for you all to read.

We need to turn around and say NO! We need to come up with a better idea, an idea that will benefit the many rather than the few, any idea that will empower us rather than them and we need to make sure people know, that there isn't only one way.

It will be up for grabs soon, they have made themselves incredibly vulnerable.

EMM

Edit to add:

It's called MEXICO...all this time they have had these problems in their country.We have had problems with illegals all these years. We get a constant feed of how bad it is getting then bammmm.

I was thinking something similar, Mexico government can't handle the drug cartels, so America agree to 'take them under their wing', America run in there, kill em all, occupying forces stay for a while, Mexico stay under the wing. I'm still wondering about Canada though, i can't see them agreeing so readily.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
You must must be programmed to fear the NWO.
You are just supposed to be driven by fear, thats all.

I agree, 12.21.12, and I believe the NWO are having at least some problems with the programming. Oh, most are ready for their instructions, via cell phone, perhaps. The signals have been given in most all advertising, via symbology. The NWO needs fear from the people, this is the energy they feed on. Fear, anger, hate, and anything negative is a feast for them, while love beats them down. Humans need to work on the inner alchemy and remove these negative emotions. They need to learn the ways of the enemy, so the enemy can be defeated.
Think what would happen to the NWO is everyone in the world suddenly stopped, and concentrated on the same thing......we could change or even move the world, and those who seek to control us would cease to exist.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Oh, thats because John Titor Stole that Pesky Computer! See the consequences of Thievery!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by xoxo stacie
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

So they have to adjust their plans and look for another watershed event to bolster support for more draconian patriot act like laws, etc etc.

I agree with your general assessment.

Well they had a deal to keep letting them in, as lobbyists were paying
off congress critters to pass some kind of amnesty bill.

The lobbyists are just front men for some companies that want the
cheap labor to keep flowing, and so no real effective things were done
to stop it and the mass migration continued unchecked.

Some of the hispanics are good ppl, some are part of the Aztlan
Reconquista crowd and that will cause some serious issues down
the road. Some ppl say that this is a large part of the reason
California is broke is welfare and medical care for illegals having
children on US soil.

The news pieces have called the situation anchor babies.

It is not going to be fixed though, it is part of the plan to distract us
from the looting of the country by the banksters.

All the diversions that pop up will be used as more justification
for more draconian laws.

Even when our congress critters vote the way the ppl ask like
they did in the first vote for the bankster bailout and voting it down,
they just come in and threaten them with fearful things and have
another vote til they get what they want.

So it goes.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Guys, it's gonna be a long long long time before the world governments become one.

The concept of NWO is inevitable, but not for at least another century or two. You have to look at the bigger picture.

Peace,,

Majorion

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

I don't know if its gonna take centuries, but I will agree that it's going to take a lot bigger crisis than we have right now, something like a major war, or some country nuking another.

The financial situation may spell the end of the USA as we know it, but the whole of many nations will still be around.

Something I saw in an old SciFi show keeps coming up.. "And 300 years after that you were still fighting wars over your planets petty resources" Gonna continue until there's a mass cataclysm (War, Natural, you name it)

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
LOL.

This is like the use of U.F.O. in the alien forum!!!

Sometimes U.F.O.= an unidentified flying object

or

Sometimes U.F.O=Alien spacecraft

But here

Sometimes NWO=A Global view of issues

or

Sometimes NWO=Global conspiracy theory

I have to smile, people always see what they want to see. There is always a Lion in the grass but in reality its just a rocks shadow.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Speak of "out of context"... I think this is the case here.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Don't you all realise they've been talking about the New World Order on the news since 1945 ??

Check out the ITN News archive and search for "New World Order" and you'll see just how often it's mentioned - although this did step up considerably in 1991

All the other news archives produce similar results but you would need a login which I can't give you...

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
reply to post by 12.21.12

And what happens if 9-11 gets exposed as an inside job... What does that mean for America?

Will you have a little fear then?

[edit on 3-3-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

Good point.
I've often thought that most people and most of the media for sure, knows 9/11 was an inside job. But they will never admit it because it's so freaking huge it terrifies them to the core.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Oh, and WE are the insane ones for thinking this right?
Ugh! I hate what this country has become, and what the masses of idiots have become! "Oh! I didn't know about it until I heard it in CNN" BULL S***T! The information was there! some of us have even been screaming it from the rooftops! Hell the NWO puppet masters themselves have been giving themselves away to see if they could get away with it! But the idiot masses didn't want to listen! Because it would disturb their "comfy" pathetic little lives.

Next thing you know, they will start treating this information as some kind of ridiculous status symbol "Oh well I knew about this before (insert date here) so therefore I'm more (insert stupid status symbol here)"

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Im not really sure which side to be on. IE having a unified planet, free of war; or a world world government that, if in the wrong hands can enslave the population.

Without war, countries can focus on science and future development, such as space exploration. We would focus more on everything other than fighting and defense. Military operations would need less money. Im sure we would progress faster then we've ever done before.

On the other hand, absolute power corrupts absolutely. What would a new world government want to do? Pretend the world united tomorrow, what would there first priority be? Imagine the worst case scenario. Everyone becomes slaves. OK now what. I think the NWO has an agenda to get somewhere. To get humanity somewhere. I just dont know where that is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join