It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who could somebody ever know who is who???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
if i posted in the wrong board please move

2nd question:

WHO COULD SOMEBODY EVER TRUST SOMEBODY ELSE ?

I mean the whole web. The whole nicknames and liars out there. Those who are fakes in the mind of others.
They are real. Reality in minds.
So?
How coulds somebody ever trust anybody else in the web.
Who he is? or Who she is?

How could?

please give me your answers

I will show you mine sometimes

NW

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
see? nobody knows who you are! just kidding. you cant, or dont. never trust anything of importance to the internets... he he

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
To answer your question, I don't trust anybody who is in front of my face.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
so the open minds are the closed mouths hm?

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

you shouldnt

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
not lately. but how far you would go in your trust would depend alot on what you were using the net for. baseball practice email to your wife for lil tommy, sure. plans to overthrow the nwo to some friends you conspire with, NO!

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Actually i find it wrong to believe straight away someone IRL too.Personally i hear what someone has to say and:

If it's of important nature,i just keep it in mind "just in case" but also to compare it with future info that i'll get eventually.

If it's something like "Duuuude...!!I just made out with with four playboy models!!one",i let it get in from one ear and come out from the other.

Other than that it's about instict and experience imo.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
its always the instinkt

i mean, which make it run

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by guinnessford

you dont trust me.. how should you?

nwo friends? dont have any?

but

Nia Wind Only

..i dont play such games

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
see what i mean? you havent even met me yet. if you see me at the fema camp, ill say hi though

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
and i would say hey hello

and?

and to the "friends" i am still scared what is going up in the web..

"copy-rights(?)"

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
and i would say hey hello

and?

and to the "friends" i am still scared what is going up in the web..

"copy-rights(?)"

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
lol..guess 2 times long

know know

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
its ok. it happens. and hello back. judging by your replies youve been wronged.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
It gives me somewhat of a chuckle sometimes, to see the big scary pictures and 'spooky' names, like a large picture of a M.I.B. I had seen, with those large letters, for example. By looking at my username, and NO picture of anything, I am thee last person in the world, that you would associate with the military, government agents, ufos, conspiracies, yet I have a background of experience with those things. I look at threads that ask if (you) are a disinfo agent, and I say, "are they kidding?" I most certainly am NOT one, but if I was, I would avoid 'like the plague', posting about it.
By the way, in case anyone asks, "why don't you 'Disclose'? I tried telling some----things, and got immediately sent to page 2 already (in 'aliens and ufos'). That always happens to me.
I guess thats because, like this thread asks, who is --really-- who?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Dr. House said it best: "Everybody Lies."

You can't ever be sure that you can trust someone. For me, the only person I really trust 100% is my Father.

- Carrot

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
one thing ive learned, and has been a factor is... lies change, the truth stays the same.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
yeah, fine, but whats about the web?

I mean the whole thing is a big lie. 90% of the people dont tell us the truth if we speak with them´(over what ever, chat, messengers, etc), they lie.
From where they come, what they do, who they are.. still lies.

guess me, i fight a hard fight now a days.
There are people who say they are me. so....
Is Nia the Nia Wind or not?

First of all: i choose my name. that must be reason nr.1 that i am not a liar. BUT!
second: i didnt change it. or?
did i?
guess not.

Nia Wind (the panda is gone.. there exists a plate-label with p for panda.. this is NOT ME!!!)

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Well, I try to be as honest as possible without putting myself in danger when it comes to ATS. But not everyone is as honest...

The thing is, anyone can be anyone while they are sitting behind a computer screen. Nothing says you have to be yourself why you sign up for an email account or a website. There are some who are genuinely honest, and some who are not...

I don't think there is anyway to actually tell...

- Carrot

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
sounds like something you should get a mod in on if you think someone has taken your info, or changed it on you. make sure you change your password! frequently, too. could you let us know who you think is not you? no real names, just the posts. that is, if this is happening to you here.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join