It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLUE STAR-The Pleiadian (October 14th related)- Very Long

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Alright before u start to post, i just wanna say that i don't have any kind of proof related to this (thats why I've already posted it in the Gray Area). i just want to share my awareness about it.

Now, those of you ones, who know me well, should be in awareness that I am not one to ever give out information “before it is time to do so.” This is also known as, “on a need to know basis.” I have bided my time and have decided that now is the time to speak of an event that took place - that you need to know about. One of the main reasons I have waited is because of the human tendency to be impatient. When this occurs, the average person will realize that he or she made rash judgment calls, about something or someone, and then feel compunction about their misdeeds. Although, far be it for me to take away life’s pleasures, I do not choose to be one who tells about things that I feel should wait and be allowed to simmer, until such time a body of people can properly and happily digest the situation.

i had the info as a quote, but apparently i cant quote that much. anyway heres the link to blossom goodchild blog were u can read about it. i have to say that she didn't channeled this, someone send it to her.

blossomgoodchild.blogspot.com...

I also did a google search on the quote and i found the original link which is over here, its a little longer but if want to read it go for it

www.bluestarspeaks.com...

here is also a music for you to hear \o/

[edit on 3-3-2009 by jackthenap]

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 3-3-2009 by Crakeur]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jackthenap

Thank you for posting this.
You know, the typical reaction of Human fear and all the negativity he speaks about, was actually one of the things I pondered over being one of the probable causes for why the did not arrive for everyone to see.

I hope they work about that the next time and cause the 'Earhtlings' weapons to malfunction during their visitation.
That feels like the wisest and safest thing to do for everyone involved, considering that many of the humans will probably react out of fear once again.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
So how many of these Pleiadian Plebs do we have running round giving out advice now?

Pleiadian Talk - Messages from the Great White Brotherhood

The Pleiadians Sent Me, A Message To The World.

Pleiadian Alien With an Important Message

Psychic message received from a Pleiadian

Message from the Pleiadians to Mankind

I think these Pleiadians just like fooling with weak minded individuals

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

You know, the typical reaction of Human fear and all the negativity he speaks about, was actually one of the things I pondered over being one of the probable causes for why the did not arrive for everyone to see.

I actually think it was because this is an entirely man-made BS story, and therefore no aliens could come.
Is is pure fabrication and nonsense.... a money making scheme to fool the weak and needy....

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I hear Blossom is chatting with the light bringers again, and they still intend on visiting us. For those who still believe, she has started posting her channeling again. They did not say they were here on October 15 as this one says.

This is all very interesting, however, get on with it. All this BS about our safety blah blah blah.......... We are already killing ourselves daily with no help from aliens, so using our safety as an excuse does not cut it.

You want people to believe? offer some proof then. If you are afraid of the government going all nuke crazy on you, then send a couple of beings only. Cut into MSM broadcasts. Hell there is 1000 different ways to show yourselves safely. But paleeeeease stop with the warnings from some self proclaimed alien anon on the internet.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

I actually think it was because this is an entirely man-made BS story, and therefore no aliens could come.
Is is pure fabrication and nonsense.... a money making scheme to fool the weak and needy....

Ofcourse, that could be a posibility, and I have thought about that one too. However, it would be foolish not to give them the benefit of the doubt, and their message is overall a good one.

Actually, and till proven otherwise, their messages should atleast be listened to.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

where do they mention to send money? I didn't read that anywhere.

and if you are going to say it is from Blossom then why didn't she charge us to read it?

are you a reptilian? You certainly talk like one from the way they've described it. What are getting out of responding like this?

Snip

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3/3/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by PowerSlave
I hear Blossom is chatting with the light bringers again, and they still intend on visiting us. For those who still believe, she has started posting her channeling again. They did not say they were here on October 15 as this one says.

This is all very interesting, however, get on with it. All this BS about our safety blah blah blah.......... We are already killing ourselves daily with no help from aliens, so using our safety as an excuse does not cut it.

You want people to believe? offer some proof then. If you are afraid of the government going all nuke crazy on you, then send a couple of beings only. Cut into MSM broadcasts. Hell there is 1000 different ways to show yourselves safely. But paleeeeease stop with the warnings from some self proclaimed alien anon on the internet.

Open yourself to proof and maybe you'll get it. They aren't going to show until you are really ready. You don't sound ready to me. I wouldn't show myself to you with that attitude. Would anyone? You wouldn't even believe it if you did see it. You'd question what you saw then dismiss it. Admit it. You have to want it. You people don't really want it. You want things to stay the same as they are now or someone else to come in and save you. All they are saying is you have to do it yourselves. You believe that when people talk about business or taking out the trash or doing the dishes. Why not this? Why should they come in and do our dirty work? It wouldn't be fair. But if you guys never even start taking out the trash and doing the chores you need to to get the payoff then it ain't ever coming. I can't believe you haven't figured that out yet. It is so obvious. Wow. And they've said it over and over and over again. That is why it won't happen as long as your think the way you do. Don't ask for something you don't deserve or didn't earn.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Ofcourse, that could be a posibility, and I have thought about that one too. However, it would be foolish not to give them the benefit of the doubt, and their message is overall a good one.

Actually, and till proven otherwise, their messages should atleast be listened to.

Why...why would you give "them" the benefit of the doubt?

I'm not being funny and I'm not saying aliens don't exist or visit earth...believe me....
But these guys are a HOAX,

Blossom Goodchild is a HOAX.

The GFL is a HOAX.

I'll channel some stuff if you're interested... i can do it, honestly...

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by catseyequeen

where do they mention to send money? I didn't read that anywhere.

and if you are going to say it is from Blossom then why didn't she charge us to read it?

are you a reptilian? You certainly talk like one from the way they've described it. What are getting out of responding like this?

A big woody? lucky you. (as big as it will ever get I suppose) Don't waste it. It is what you live for, isn't it?

www.blossomgoodchild.com...
You see down the left-hand side of the site?
the bit where it says Books and CD's???

Ok...good.. that's a start.

Now, how much does it cost for a "session" with BG.??

Ok good..Are we any clearer?
This whole Oct 14th thing was proven a hoax on ATS....not that any person capable of rational or critical thinking would need a "hoax" tag to know this.

And as for me being a reptilian... so what if i am?
Do you have something against us?

We started harvesting you along time ago.... do you think I'm gonna let these others ruin that?
I called dibs on humans a long, long time ago....nobody and i repeat NOBODY is gonna take that away from me......

/sarc

[edit on 3/3/09 by blupblup]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by catseyequeen

Actually, feel free to check the posts i made in the original goodchild post.

I was open and ready to accept this as truth. I was hopeful and positive about it actually happening and even defended her to some degree. However, after what has happened and the additional reading up of these claims I am now in a place that requires some proof. I already put myself out there and got kicked.

Its time for them to extend an olive branch that we can see, feel and touch.

I suspect I am not the only one who has withdrawn from this whole thing. Hmm you would think they would have or should have expected this kind of reaction.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
before i start posting, i must say that English is not my native language. and sometimes its a little difficult to respond, so if you see some misspelled grammar, sorry.

On October 14th, i was in front of my computer trying to hear anything about the subject, from chatrooms, online webcams, and stuff like that.

I was talking with some other people about this, and we were all very excited about it.
When the 14th was almost over, and when people already started to loosen their hopes, i kept saying "don't worry, they will show, they will show!" I could feel the adrenaline inside my body, like they said "a sense of euphoria, accompanied by a surreal feeling".

And now the fun part, my computer started saying:

"WE HAVE YOU SURROUNDED, COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP" (LOL!)with some sort synths and explosions mixed in it.
It was not like a real voice, it was like a voice riped from an old western movie or something, neither it was scary, it was actually very funny.

I've checked the whole computer looking for a pop-up, or any stupid advertising and nothing.

Until eventually i went outside running and looked up...but i haven't seen anything as well. Were they above my head "cloaked" like they said...well, i don't know. all i know was that something was going on.

[edit on 3-3-2009 by jackthenap]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join