It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eiffeltower Illuminati Give Me You're Thoughts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Hi been here for awhile but this is my first post and something I just thought of. If this has been posted before sorry also im not sure where this would go.

Has anyone ever thought that maybe the eiffel tower sending out signals collecting peoples thoughts or maybe sending a signal out to space comunitcating with other life forms
??? Could it be sending out a grid across the earth and collecting humans thoughts to form a personality or characteristics profile of each individual
. Maybe its sending out waves to desensitize and confuse us more. I've heard a rumor before that there is a base under it but if I recall wasn't the statue of liberty a gift from the French Grand Orient Temple Masons to the Masons of America in celebration of the centenary of the first Masonic Republic. She is holding the Masonic "Torch of Enlightenment". Knowledge gives enlightenment so they say(masons aka illuminati) illuminati means bare light. If you bare knowledge you bare the light. In all those cartoons where a thought pops into there head and a lightbulb turns on maybe thats a sign on illuminati maybe they are stealing our thoughts. It is made of a magnetic material known as iron maybe it sends out a magnetic field or some kind or energy picking up our brain waves. If I recall arn't there small magnets all threw our brain???

Really I have no clue about anything but im not crazy then again they say a crazy person does not know they are crazy. So if you say you are not crazy you are crazy and if you say you are crazy you gotta be crazy right?

Anyway tell me what you think or add to it if you like I just thought of this and wanna know what people think. GIVE ME YOU'RE THOUGHTS

[edit on 3-3-2009 by protectedson]

[Mod Edit - All Caps in title]

[edit on 5/3/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Wasn't that the plot of Batman Forever?

He used THE BOX to collect people's thoughts and secrets.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Well I don't see why capturing people's brainwaves would be of any use, plus wouldn't it just be a jumbled mess if they are capturing everyone's?

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by protectedson

You are the one asking for our thoughts, so I guess you are the only Illuminati here and I wont give you my thoughts.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
OP,
Any evidence of this, at all ? Or,
just your thoughts/ideas ?

Interesting theory, but, I suspect;
JUST a theory.

If you have any basis for this idea,
please enlighten us.

TW

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I do find the Eiffel Tower a bit weird, and I don't doubt there's something behind it (or under it).

"Things are not what they always seem."

[edit on 3-3-2009 by bobbylove321]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Eiffel View

Ok, nothing "behind" the tower, you show
us the "under" the tower.

Waiting,

TW

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Well thats strange a huge miltary helacopter just flew over my house like an hour ago thats never happen before when I was here and its been for 7 years.

Probably quincidental

Anyway it is a theory but I will look for any proof or any info I can find on it. Its gonna be difficult thou since I thought of it im not saying im the only one to ever think it but I never heard of it before anything like it before. Anything I can find will post back on the subject later

[edit on 3-3-2009 by protectedson]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Can someone please tell me how to post images from my computer on here. Have some pictures I would like you all to see.

thank you

[edit on 5-3-2009 by protectedson]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Tooning in on Eiffel Tower Radio;

MY THOUGHTS AND MAYBE YOURS!!!!!!!!!!

Why is it so hard to believe they would do such a thing???Why is it so hard to believe there could be a base under the eiffel tower??? Paris is famous for there underground catacombs. It is said that the illuminati would meet in these very catacombs along time ago.

Here are some pictures

Picture1

www.mountain7.co.uk.../archives/57-Paris-Catacombs.html
Catacombs (picture by christosnyc)

Picture2

commons.wikimedia.org...:Catacombs-700px.jpg
Photograph taken by Michael Reeve, 30 January 2004

Picture3

Picture4

commons.wikimedia.org...:Catacombes_de_Paris_edit.jpg
Image of Paris catacombs taken by Vlastimil Juricek

Picture5

Picture6

micaceous iron oxide(Rust) is not highly conductive material which the eiffel tower is covered in but its is a super highly magnetic material but if energy is behing stored ,pulsated or charged into the metal it will make it highly conductive to electricity. When I was young my friends and I would sit in storms and watch the lighting hoping it would strike this iron pole that was about 300 feet high. It was by far the highest object in the sky. Out of all the times I sat there and watched I've never seen it get hit ones. The eiffel tower its self is 986 feet tall I know that is triple the height of the pole we use to watch but in science they take something super size and down size it because in theory if the experiment works on the miniture model it should have the same results on the bigger one.

Here is a picture

www.funnychill.com...
June 3, 1902, Taken by M.G. Loppe

Also take a look at this picture. Its a picture of under the eiffel tower looking up.

Notice anything??? Scroll down take another look

An iron cross if im not mistakin isn't the iron cross one of the symbols for illuminati kind of ironic hitler used this symbol aswell or maybe not.

Tooning in on Eiffel Tower Radio

These are the things I've found so far tommrow im going to edit and look into more also as soon as I find more information I will add it. Correct me if I'm wrong and if you can add to it please do so. Anyway tell me what you think.

GIVE ME YOURE THOUGHTS.

top topics

join