It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No more anonymous posts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Why has the anonymous post option been removed? I firmly believe that if(a big IF) any sensitive information was put on ATS it would surely be an anon post on a thread from an anonymous(nontracable) computer. Seems that ATS is shooting itself in the foot as a conspiracy site lately. cheers

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Alive and well. The last one that came in was over 5 hours ago though. Even Mr. Annon has to deal with real life issues it seems

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenfist
Seems that ATS is shooting itself in the foot as a conspiracy site lately. cheers

Interesting. You registered today and the couple of posts that I've seen are slagging ATS. Let me guess, you're a long term lurker.
Maybe there is some truth in Neformore's thread.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
um....welll. Im not following you. The reply anon option when not logged in has been gone for about 7-8 hours. Another mod said it has been removed. So which is it? bs or the right hand doesnt know what the left hand is doing? Thanks anywhoo

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The issue was answered the first time you asked it, here.

During the time in which we've had the feature:

(1) Nothing extraordinary was posted -- anything like that always has come in through our contact form, even with the anonymous post feature.

(2) The drain on staff in sorting through dozens of inappropriate contributions was not worth the small percentage able to be approved for display.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
As your questions appear to have beena nswered. This thread is now closed

Thanks

top topics

join