It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
America, I want to talk straight to you now. There is a lot of bad news out there. Our economy is tanking and does not show signs of improving. People are losing their jobs 500 million a month according to Nancy Pelosi and there are more cuts on the way. People around the world are taking to the streets. Our government responds to problem with "bailouts." When you reach out to them you get no response while Ponzi scheme crooks get away with millions and tax cheats get promotions. Terrorists are on the run, and you just want to keep your family safe. It is enough to make you want to just give up! But I am here to tell you something important: You are not alone, and if you believe in a majority of these nine principles then keep watching because I am going to prove it to you to.
1. America is good place, not perfect, but good.
2. I believe in God and He is the center of my life.
3. I must try to be a better, more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness and not a guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have. I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree or share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them. They answer to me.
If you believe in those things then I have a project for you. Believe me, this will be worth your while. I want you to take a picture of yourself — keep your clothes on, please — and e-mail it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am going to ask you every day for the next two or three weeks. Please, if you agree with these principles then help me fight for them.
Making a nice replacement
Originally posted by Nifron
I agree with awake_awoke,
he's no Tim Russert.
I too have enjoyed him lately, but very doom and gloom, frustrated almost kinda like Lou Dobbs on the Amero and NAU, very unusual for an anchor to step out of the "Norm" MSM and say his peace, but he and fox are up to something, as discussed before, it's a desensitizing of the public of whats to come, and it scared the hell of of us i think, and with intention.
Originally posted by Ciphor
reply to post by Nifron
You can't desensitize the public on concentration camps. You can make them aware of them and that seems to be what he did today. Bold statement, before he was just bashing and predicting. Today he exposed something 90% of Americans had no clue about.
Curious to see where he goes with everything he has been ranting about for the last few months. If you watched him at all you can clearly see his slow slide towards our "dark side" since the elections began. I think Ron Paul got to him
Ron reached a lot of people. A lot here too. Not such a stretch to believe his message got to someone in the media who was forced to hear Dr. Paul out. An open mind is like a parachute, works better open then closed.
[edit on 3-3-2009 by Ciphor]