It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When does a group belief become a cult and why?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Interesting read. Has to do with our talk about subliminal emissions.

www.examiner.com...

The human nervous system is made up of billions of neurons that communicate information to one another and the body’s trillions of cells. Robert Becker, in Body Electric, revealed that neurons transmit information through tiny electrical signals that are very sensitive to the electrical environment. This was why living near electrical transmission wires can be very damaging to the body’s sensitive bio-electrical system. Similarly, large electrical discharges or shocks can severely disrupt the human body.

As the plasma energy pours into the earth, people’s brain wave states will be affected. For some, this might be experienced as communications and interactions becoming more intense as more beta brain wave activity takes place. An analogy would be someone who has lived all their life in a relaxed small town in the American mid-West, suddenly being transported to a busy New York City. Alternatively, others may find that their body lacks vitality due to a rapid build up of static electricity in the Earth’s environment.

I do have some reserve to his approach, but idea is interesting.

[edit on 13-3-2009 by DangerDeath]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

That is an interesting article and adds to the increasing feeling that times they are changing.
I see it as a different effect from the SSSS/ Digital signal effect but their could be a connection .
Beta waves do have a huge effect on human Bio chemistry.
I wonder if a series of trigger situations are occuring that ,may cause a social event to evolve that it will cause a position of global polarization.
Polarization meaning those who hold the secret and those who realise conceilment and mass deception must stop.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

I've only just recently acquired HD TV which needs the HD digital cable box, but have had regular digital cable for years. I don't really have to have the HD box, but since it has so many features and of course receiving the HD channels, I got one. Additionally before I got this wonderful piece of technology, I never really watched TV.

I'm not one to go for the conspiracy your digital TV is spying on you with a hidden a camera ... but could find it plausable it has some electrical interference. One thing that might be worth mentioning: with this new TV I am able to have my stereo speakers right beside my TV and this does not cause magnetic interference like my old did (one speaker kind of has to be for furniture placement .. and I know the boys will say oh no, the speakers need to be shown off around the room, I'm a girl and want to hide these monstrosities of bad decor!). Now I don't recall if it was that HD tv doesn't cause this magnetic problem (where the tv picture will look red or green) or if it's Plasma HD screen (not LCD HD) that resolves this. Whatever it is I love it. Point I'm trying to make is the magnetic field is different, in that it has none.

On a side note regarding manipulation of the mind, music or certain beats or sounds can do this, and invoke actions from the listeners. It is said this happened at a rolling stones concert, but whether or not that is true I don't know.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

"Polarization meaning those who hold the secret and those who realise conceilment and mass deception must stop."

They are not going to stop. The best that you can do is to limit your exposure to the signals. All just my opinion.

[edit on 13-3-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

"On a side note regarding manipulation of the mind, music or certain beats or sounds can do this, and invoke actions from the listeners. It is said this happened at a rolling stones concert, but whether or not that is true I don't know."

Base Pulse Rythms/BPR's very relevant.

Second line.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

On a side note regarding manipulation of the mind, music or certain beats or sounds can do this, and invoke actions from the listeners. It is said this happened at a rolling stones concert, but whether or not that is true I don't know.

Eh, the famous "spirit catcher".
A surprise vibration which crawls under your skin

Also movement in the shadows, any input which proves to be subtle enough.
And sublime input of ideas as in that text. I said I have reserve because I think, although it may have some true information, knowing the author, he certainly tries to implement some political agenda - it fits well into all the conspiracy theories and the one about the "disclosure".

I am suspicious about the intention of this one...

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
reply to post by Mr Green

I am all for it. Explore all of the capacity of human beings. Don't be afraid, fear comes from indoctrination and imposed taboos. Learn all you can, thus there will be no lurking "mysteries" to attract you and make you lose your balance.

Yes I think its one of the ways of not becoming too unbalanced.

A friend of mine said the best way to become totally awakened and in balance was to step foot in every religion and group you come across. Just stay long enough to get an understanding then quickly move on. The last I heard from him he'd got into scientology
not something I would advise and was just about to come out. He is very strong but his advice is not something I would do. He obviously seems able to just pop in, learn their ways then get out, most of us would not be able to do this Im sure. I know I would not definatly. I get too attached to things, people and beliefs finding it very hard to break free when the time comes to leave. This is why I find the teachings of E Tolle work so well for me. They are simple with nothing to get attached to, nothing to become dependant on and does not involve other people.

This is is why I now just walk the path alone, its safer.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet

Manipulation of the mind to those that can do it make it look easy. I would have no idea where to start manipulating anothers mind, but Ive had it done to me without even realizing it until it was too late.

Music, words, images, scenarios, creation of secrets, saying one thing then changing it to confuse. cultivating dependancy , then withdrawing this works wonders on manipulating anothers mind.

Oh and not forgetting fear, very good tool in mind control. Yes Id say the main tools are fear, creation of dependancy and then the person withdrawing to create a loss, certain music and certain words.

Key words. Certain notes. Manipulation of energy points in order to unbalance. An unbalanced individual is far easier to manipulate than a balanced one.

The last few days Ive had to fight old mind sets from just hearing a certain CD I used to "meditate" to. I dont want to throw this music away, I love Enigma but now it seems to have a hidden message in it, deep down in my unconscious mind. Seems this is deeper than I thought. Seems its become a trigger. certain words also I still struggle with. Well Im not throwing my CDs away thats for sure.

Im also sure there is something in this TV/ digital thing.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

A friend of mine said the best way to become totally awakened and in balance was to step foot in every religion and group you come across. Just stay long enough to get an understanding then quickly move on. The last I heard from him he'd got into scientology

It's not something one can plan ahead, one must act within the moment. It is easy to understand scientology even at the first glance, unless one is really dumb. I would never join them using such an excuse.

But, maybe your friend knows what he is doing. If he makes a commitment, he might find it hard to leave.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

he last few days Ive had to fight old mind sets from just hearing a certain CD I used to "meditate" to. I dont want to throw this music away, I love Enigma but now it seems to have a hidden message in it, deep down in my unconscious mind. Seems this is deeper than I thought. Seems its become a trigger. certain words also I still struggle with. Well Im not throwing my CDs away thats for sure.

When I was in some kind of depression or panic, I would listen to Bach. The thing is, what we really get from good music, or any art work, is energy. Bach's music is emanating pure energy and there is absolutely no manipulation there. It really helped me to pull myself together at those times.

It is true, some of music works do have this "suggestive" approach and it can really throw person into hopeless mood. I avoid them at first glance without second thought.

I look at this in a very simple way: is it radiating energy, or is it transforming this energy into some form. Some of those forms can really serve as cages for lost souls. Such music can hurt those who are in their critical stages of individuation and because of that hypersensitive to all input.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

It's not something one can plan ahead, one must act within the moment. It is easy to understand scientology even at the first glance, unless one is really dumb. I would never join them using such an excuse.

But, maybe your friend knows what he is doing. If he makes a commitment, he might find it hard to leave.

he was in for 6 months then just said thats where hed been and was now out. I had no idea thats what hed been doing until he came out. I need to ask him if it effected him in any way.

Im sure these things must.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

If he is acting intuitively, than he may be able to do it.

It is also true, they don't want just anyone. So maybe they were happy to get rid of him

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

It is true, some of music works do have this "suggestive" approach and it can really throw person into hopeless mood. I avoid them at first glance without second thought.

I look at this in a very simple way: is it radiating energy, or is it transforming this energy into some form. Some of those forms can really serve as cages for lost souls. Such music can hurt those who are in their critical stages of individuation and because of that hypersensitive to all input.

If something has been suggested to you while a certain piece of music is playing, then you wish to break that suggestion, I think its near on impossible to listen to that music again without the mind suggestion taking shape.

Music and as you say the radiating and transforming of energy is a very sensative area. People need to be aware of it. Now i have to re learn everything, I must learn what to do with this energy that forms in large amounts after certain "key words or music" is played. I need to learn whats the correct thing to do with it.

Thats whats wrong with cults, they teach you bad ways, the wrong way to do something, basically for their own gain. Then the member is left to pick the mess up and re learn.

Sorry just felt like putting the flame in to vent my anger!!

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Now i have to re learn everything, I must learn what to do with this energy that forms in large amounts after certain "key words or music" is played. I need to learn whats the correct thing to do with it.

Of course. The right thing to do is be creative. The only real intelligence is creativeness. Creative approach always recreates world, following the right (ethical) intent.

It won't happen fast, but you have solid ground here.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
SSSS/ Digital HD TV in the UK now only £49.00
Walk right into a mind control brain mush.
Their will be lots of negative fear on tap
You might get the odd uplifting moment they dont want to many suicides.

Lyrics to the pop song ‘The Sound of Silence’
By Paul Kane (aka Paul Simon), 1963

Hello, darkness, my old friend
I’ve come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains within the Sound of Silence.

In restless dreams I walked alone
Narrow streets of cobblestone
Beneath the halo of a street lamp
I turned my collar to the cold and damp
When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light
That split the night and touched the Sound of Silence.

And in the naked light I saw
Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening
People writing songs that voices never share…
And no one dare disturb the Sound of Silence.

“Fools,” said I, “you do not know
Silence like a cancer grows.”
“Hear my words that I might teach you,
Take my arms that I might reach you.”
But my words like silent raindrops fell,
And echoed in the wells of silence.

And the people bowed and prayed
To the neon god they made.
And the sign flashed out its warning
In the words that it was forming.
And the signs said: “The words of the prophets
Are written on the subway walls
And tenement halls,
And whisper’d in the Sound of Silence.”

I am going to post this link again in case anybody missed it.

www.wariscrime.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

I feel exactly the same way about Bach's music. It's coming from a place that is absolutely sacred.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

OK, let's assume this mind control game is real. Who is in control and what is the ultimate purpose of it?

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

I am just about to purchase an HD SKY BOX for £49-00 as well Its a good price.Its brilliant viewing 4 times better than the normal digital viewing.
I am hoping that I have reached a point of personal awareness in that I can detect an invading intruder signal.
If I start having bad experiences as mentioned in an earlier post then I am taking the view its SSSS / HD Digital disturbance and I will take stock and make a plan.
The last 3 times I was targeted I was aware what was going on due to the Sky background music playing in both ears.
The problem maybe HD is a stronger signal so I will have to wait and see what occurs.

In case you missed this link I sent earlier its here for you to view at your leisure.

www.wariscrime.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Nichiren

I think the objective is to stop the population or fragments of the population from waking up.Wake Up Its in your signature possibly Its maybe that THEY in the know have to control the Wake up.
It could be the case that some on this planet are not ready so THEY filter or harvest those who can hold the higher frequencies.
Of course these are all theories thats why I come here to this site.
Who are THEY
1 New World Order.
2 Bilderburg Group
3 Fallen Higher Dimension beings.
4 Anunnaki other ET.
5 A combination of them,
6 Some Benevolent ET Group in our interest.
Thats just a list off the top of my head.I am not so sure about No 6 The reason being mind control smacks of military meddling and I am never to sure about the military.
Other objectives .
Power, Wealth. Free energy, No illness. Keep the population slaving for them. Just keeping the Status Quo the style they enjoy for themselyes.

[edit on 14-3-2009 by headlightone]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Self realization thats the key A certain level of awareness should in all honesty overcome mindcontrol.
The mind projects forwards and backwards past [Regret] Future[Fear Of whats to come]
Oh well back to living in the NOW again the mind needs more than one point to work between. The 2 points are represented by time.
In the NOW their are no 2 points to travel between therefore no time.
Mind needs Time
In the Now no Time
No Time No Mind
No Mind ,No Mind To Control
Or something like that, trouble is try spreading the message not easy .

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join