It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When does a group belief become a cult and why?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

Sorry Naga, this mirror is broken.

Play with kaleidoscope.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by DangerDeath]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga

Unconscious - Conscious - Supraconscious.

Conscious: aware of the moment surrounding the self: Self-Aware, also within two levels of flow, or stream of awareness (consult: Walter Russell, "Secret of Light," free on line book: ask for link). Awake...ring any bells for anyone?

Supraconscious: awareness rising beyond states of current acceptable 'norms' as ascribed by society: what is, what can be, what may be. Also referrential to cosmic consciousness or samadhi, or whatever name one uses. This exists, though not for philosophers included in the agrument (non). Consciousness of All Three States of awareness...of course, no bells being rung here.

How do you know though that these are not infact two of the same thing? Its just while we are incarnated we percieve it as consciousness when really all we are doing is connecting to the source (supraconsciousness) but its just so unbelievable we cant see it as the source, we dont link our consciousness and supraconsciousness as the same thing?

Maybe all there is is unconscious and conscious, nothing more.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

I knew it was broken, just waiting to say, "Run."

It's worse then broken, I am afraid:

Throw mud and run, now that's childish.

Adeus.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nichiren

Mr Green,

I stand corrected re E.T. teachings

By "leaky roof" I meant that he doesn't give you all the necessary tools, which are available in Buddhism, to get to the here & now. But who am I to judge if you need those tools. I was wrong about that.

I just wanted to say thank you for this very positive reply. I take your point E Tolle maybe doesnt give all the tools Buddhism does, but for me its a start in the right direction.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

"Conscious: aware of the moment surrounding the self: Self-Aware, also within two levels of flow, or stream of awareness (consult: Walter Russell, "Secret of Light," free on line book: ask for link). Awake...ring any bells for anyone?"

I would like the link to the book.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

Conscious: aware of the moment surrounding the self: Self-Aware, also within two levels of flow, or stream of awareness (consult: Walter Russell, "Secret of Light," free on line book: ask for link). Awake...ring any bells for anyone?

I also wanted to say, to bring it back to the OP. Once this stage is realized its almost impossible to be drawn into or remain in a cult. This is because once this stage is realized even if for only a few seconds, then maybe a few minutes, the teachings of a cult leader do not resonate with the awarness of consciousness. Once a cult member realizes this level of their being, the cult leaders days are numbered.

Awarness is end of days for cults.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I was getting to it, but will have to save that now: you don't plant seed in nonfertile ground. You can try, but nothing will grow, or grow straight.

How do we know supra (super) consciousness exists (cosmic consciousness, samadhi, whatever word chosen)?

I assure you, I am not a liar. I am not the only one to have entered into this spontaneously, which I have reported in a number of posts, and on several sites. Often, I was attacked like I was here for just the mention of it, for it seems there is some sort of jealousy involved with those who haven't had the experience, or also those who have striven for it, but don't know it yet. Whatever.

I have made a number of comments regarding it, all of which must have been perceived as imagination or lying or other.

It is Real, and more: it is The Real.

I first entered the state spontaneously at age 17, standing in my kitchen (kitchenette apt.), working as a produce lad (grocery store). I had just got done watching Romeo and Juliet 7 times in a row (over7 days), and was quite moved by it. A few days later, there I was, no longer interested in making lunch. I became All, instantly; the pure knowing centered though me like an inconceivable force, able to know all, do all, see all: omniscient, omnipresent. It lasted for three days, and disappeared. That was the first itme.

I have encountered others who have experienced this via the www or books. It is far beyond the full arousal of the kundalini: I have come to know it as Integration of being and presence.

It is real. Don't kill the messenger.

Study about it a little bit, and see if it doesn't become plausible, even possible. It is something not so common, apparently. I'm 58 Now.

And I don't care who believes in it. That is not the message. The message is: consciousness has a structure, called The WORD. It may be known and experienced. A saying I came across (something like): "After you have finished 95% of the journey, you are halfway there." The Capstone.

That Pyramid in Egypt (Giza)? I doubt if many on ats realize it more than represents themselves. [edited]. Some do. This is not allegorical.

Since two mirrors are now broken, I hope to remove myself from this thread in a neutral state. Entering the depths is not pleasant, but required.

Adeus.

Response to further postings:
1) Unconscious is prey to any higher awareness (including advertising).
2) Conscious is the smallest of the three states, and is called Self-Awareness.
3) Superconsciousness is inclusive of all three states, and here all illusion melts, and Knowing is Oneness, or Awareness of One Self (many in One).

The first two states (conditions of consciousness) are vulnerable to intense preying: this is a Predatorial Universe: believe it:

Cindymars: www.archive.org...

[edit on 12-3-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

Thank you very much for sharing that with us.

I also do not think you are a liar, not at all, I do believe you have experienced something many have not and if it is supraconsciouseness you are a very lucky man.

Now you know what Im about to ask you dont you......

How is it achieved? I can sit and meditate and become aware, sometimes very aware but Ive never experienced the all knowing all that is supraconsciousness, Im sure If I had I would have realized this. Maybe Im not ready for this, maybe most are not ready for this, opening ourselves up to awarness does come with a price and does have its dangers, so maybe its good I have not seen this SC.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
merlib.org...

Tesla urged Russell, "Bury your ideas in a vault for a thousand years to await the unfolding of human consciousness to comprehend your vision."

I think Tesla was right...

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Since two mirrors are now broken, I hope to remove myself from this thread in a neutral state. Entering the depths is not pleasant, but required.

I do not understand? What mirrors? They are broken? What depths? Maybe someone can U2U me what exactly this means?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Its been a while lots of hours at work.
Seems a lot of mental sparring in the power of now ring has been going on.
E tolle v Big Buddha ,Big Buddha leading on experience E tolle punchers chance with moderization.A draw looks likely.
I am just steering on to another subject here. I think a problem could be evolving with the digital enviroment we now live in and mind control.I know a thread has just started on this and I am not trying to steal anybodys thunder.This does have Cult connections.
Sky TV, The Internet ,Radio.Mobile phones These are in my opinion all forms of conduit from a control source to a target and not in the awake conscious state.
On 3 occasions in the last 12 months in the early hours of the morning I have experienced a fear testing lucid dream or altered state of mind.
Its always somebodys outside the room or outside the house and when they get in its going to be bad.
Now the interesting part of this is ,and I am not bragging here as this is true, the truth being I am becoming more aware each day. which when I tell you this interesting part might make you think whats going on.
On each of these 3 occasions before properly awakening I have heard as clear as day music and note perfect, the SKY tv background music playing loudly in both ears in its perfect digital tone absolutelyas IF I WAS THEIR WATCHING TV..
This has made me ponder has this sort of mind control been happening all the time and I have been asleep to it.
The music was triggering fear and negative thoughts.
We are now surrounded by digital signals 24/7 all initiating negative thoughts of various degrees to the people.
I consider this to be a CULTivation of the masses keeping them down and fear drenched dumb.
Chemtrails ie ionized atmosphere, the digital, enviroment are they all being cranked up to stop the general increase of awareness in the population??

This is a good link.

ppjg.wordpress.com...

[edit on 12-3-2009 by headlightone]

[edit on 12-3-2009 by headlightone]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The New Global Cult Leader ??
The Latest tool kit .
Silent Sound Spreading Spectrum in conjunction with The All digital TV Broadcast signal
This if proven true must be the ultimate nightmare for the Human Race.
I seriously wouldnt put it past them .
The experiences in my previous post happened as described.
The result of this type of control smack of NWO and will create the George Orwellian society [Big Brother] those at the pyramid top desire so much.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

What do you think Astrology is about?

Perhaps Sol will send the Big Pulse, after all, and fry HAARP

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

Dear SS & Naga

"This is similar to a tarnished mirror that will shine like a jewel when polished. A mind now clouded by the illusions of the innate darkness of life is like a tarnished mirror, but when polished, it is sure to become like a clear mirror, reflecting the essential nature of phenomena and the true aspect of reality. Arouse deep faith, and diligently polish your mirror day and night."

Written by Nichiren Daishonin.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone
The music was triggering fear and negative thoughts.
We are now surrounded by digital signals 24/7 all initiating negative thoughts of various degrees to the people.
This is a good link.

ppjg.wordpress.com...

below is a snipet from your link.

In other words, if the emotional signature cluster for, say,a feeling of hopelessness and despair is being fed directly into your brain via unseen radio waves, you will feel those emotions. The implications of this are, quite literally, mind boggling.

This is even more reason to start becoming aware and being fully conscious. When we live in our now we become very aware of emotions,ego and the pain body. We see that they are not us but are manifestations of our unconscious mind keeping us from becoming fully aware.

Every emotion we experience leaves behind a pain memory that if left unchecked lives on. As we get older this unchecked emotional pain grows larger and larger and becomes a negative energy field within us, it becomes our pain body. As we become aware from living in the now we are able to see this pain mass for what it is, an invisible entity with a life of its own. We are able to stand aside every time it raises its emotional head, we are able to become a silent watcher of it, we see it is not us but trys to survive within us. It does not want us to become aware of it though, because it can only survive if we unconsciously identify with it. It is then able to rise up, take over and control us and by doing so keeps us totally in pain and unaware.

If you dont know what Im talking about, you may have seen it rise in a person close to you. You thought you knew this person but then suddenly out of the blue they turn into a monster, an angry nasty creature, which when seen for the first time can be a shock. This is more than anger this is their pain body surfacing. The pain body is a dark shadow cast over us by the ego. Like the ego it dissolves when you shine your true consciousness onto it.

If as you say "a feeling of hopelessness and despair is being fed directly into your brain via unseen radio waves, " by the new digital age it is even more important people become aware of their pain body. By becoming aware of it and being its silent watcher, it loses its power and hold over you, you have over come one more control mechanism.

This technique was one I used often to escape the emotional control and activation of the pain body by a cult.

I too have heard this music, Ive posted about it several times on ATS. Its like someone has put headphones on you while your unaware. Do you think this music is being sent to our brains all the time via these digital signals but every now and then we become aware of it?

Emotional pain and the manipulation of it it a tool of control. It is a tool used by cults and the only way to overcome it is to be aware of your inner pain body. All emotional pain is an illusion. It is for us to see this and fight off the effects of said brain waves if indeed they are out there.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

TPTB are (so I have heard) sending and using the digital signals. Interesting that the government is mandating all have digital TV.

I will go back to my book reading now.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I too have heard this music, Ive posted about it several times on ATS. Its like someone has put headphones on you while your unaware. Do you think this music is being sent to our brains all the time via these digital signals but every now and then we become aware of it?

Isn't this part of the scenario of Battlestar Galactica.
This is how the Cylons are being awakened from their sleep, by a specific tune.

Just an observation...

But if that scenario is possible, I'd look for much deeper programming, into our genome.

Maybe 100.000 years ago

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Just a theory of mine but I also believe that as our energy body is coming back into the physical body it passes through or picks up frequency and signals. Haven't you ever woken up with some weird song in your head?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath

Isn't this part of the scenario of Battlestar Galactica.
This is how the Cylons are being awakened from their sleep, by a specific tune.

Just an observation...

Oh I dont know about that but I try and stay away from all theories relating to sci fi
They just dont agree with me.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

reply to post by DangerDeath

I think your attempt to educated the ignorant, including yourself, has been a life's disaster. It works great in church and social gatherings, as you trade philosophy versions and canned-awareness insights. You might or might not be aware while you attempt to pickle another, that don Juan also stated, "when two sorcerers enter a house, only one comes out." Given in context to an aggressive stance (old seers), not the blending of perceptions .............

And you also speak in your riddles of furthered confusion...

Check your ego at the door before proffering such 'wisdoms': most can't see it; I can. ROFL.

Excuse me, I liked DangerDeaths answer to my post, and please don't refer to me as "the ignorant".

I find your posts speak in riddles, and go around in circles in incoherant babbling. Pages torn from various books and thrown together into illegible jargon. Caused by your extensive indulgence in having read too many books.

Your ego is evident in all of your "know it all" posts. That's what ego means, it's when it's there oozing from that person, but that person can never see it in themselves. Someone who thinks others know less than them, or are lower than them.

You're very critical of others, whilst praising yourself all the way through your posts. You really don't know as much as you think you do. And you most certainly don't know others as you think either. You've been fooled little red riding hood.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by violet]

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join