It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When does a group belief become a cult and why?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The only "safe" method is stochastic method.
The point is, you never walk the perceived ground, instead, you create new ground with every step you make. (You don't deal with the persisting world and don't "calculate" odds).

"Following" instructions is a connection with an alien entity, like a puppet on a string.

"Sattipatana" (mindfulness) is a Buddhist method of focusing on the present actions and is most successful in preventing all unwanted attachments because it cuts them short immediately, thus one enjoys the "fruit" of rightful action without creating karma (reaction).

It goes along with vipassana (insight).
Latin word "intuition" is same as "insight".

The only real "life saver" I know of is not feeling sorry for yourself.
It will prevent all "attacks" from harming you.
It is also called the "death defier".

[edit on 9-3-2009 by DangerDeath]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
If I were Gaius Baltar, I'd call my "anima" an "angel"

So much for Swedenborg and John of Damascus.

en.wikipedia.org...

Now, John of the Ladder is quite a different story

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
We people are source to each other.
In culture we outsource.
We know each other from the inside not from the outside.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Firstly: We as Solist Mystics are spiritual, nothing to do with with Religion with no god icons and no false prophets and fantastical books.

Secondly: Every Religion (which I reiterate we have nothing to do with) started as a cult so by calling us a cult makes absolutely no sense, the only people that do take offense to that are people of different religions.

Cults have leaders that are worshipped and rituals from information that I have researched, we however have none of these. Every cult is based off the bible which we think is fictional and secondly we do not worship any leaders. And for your information evil and Religion based cults are led by Group Entities, deceptive and manipulative in there own right which we also have nothing to do with.

Religion and Spirituality are two entirely different things and we are complete spiritual with nothing from any religions book in sight.

For those of you who want to use the cult accusation here are the following next time you consider calling a Solist a Cult Member

Definition of Cult"

1 followers of an exclusive system of religious beliefs and practices

2 followers of an unorthodox, extremist, or false religion or sect who often live outside of conventional society under the direction of a charismatic leader

3 a religion or sect that is generally considered to be unorthodox, extremist, or false; "it was a satanic cult"

One problem here, all these are religion based .. wow what a revalation, nowhere in there does it say Spiritual Based Group.

Ok so lets reach some LOGICAL conclusions.

1 describes how every Religion was formed, Jesus and his Disciples for one and the list goes on. No spirituality in there, 1 point to me.

2 that is so Religiously broad that its ridiculous, I wonder if the Mufti who is classed as a charismatic leader to his people at his Mosk would take offense to that in him being a cult leader. Hold on a sec, False Religion well Im covered, books of any Religion have no meaning to me as a Solist Mystic since they are all GE INFLUENCED, not one of them mentions HCR .... 2 points to me

3 Unorthodox LOL does that include the justification of Muslims stoning their woman to death because their religion says so and to treat a woman as trash is she is not covered and concealed .... damn Religion again.

Wow I win 3 points to me, no mention of Spritual Groups in there whatsoever and as far as Im concerned all Religions are distorted and GE influenced which is why Im proud to be Spiritual and even more proud to be a Solist Mystic.

I encourage anyone to take the spiritual path and while it does not have to be HCR even though I love it, for god sake learn Spirituality. There is no 'I am god prophet talk' and no hundreds of pages to sift through. Searching the heart and connecting with higher spirits as a practicing medium is what I love to do and their are no prophets or false gods involved.

I REMAIN A SOLIST FOR NOW AND ETERNITY AND NO ONE IS CHANGING THAT

[edit on 10-3-2009 by Drakiir]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
I encourage anyone to take the spiritual path and while it does not have to be HCR even though I love it, for god sake learn Spirituality. There is no 'I am god prophet talk' and no hundreds of pages to sift through. Searching the heart and connecting with higher spirits as a practicing medium is what I love to do and their are no prophets or false gods involved.

"for God sake"? Are you religious?
"no god prophet talk"?

Lots of god talk actually and much prophetic talk as well, example "Hilary Clinton will become president in 2009". PR claimed many times he was a sucsessful prophet, even going on about his accuracy rate.

The god talk you fail to see, or visualise if that's your preferred word, is all of you using these self-appointed titles of lords and saints and whatnot. Names like these belong in sci-fi movies like star wars, Lord Vadar, Annuka, come over to the dark side .. together we can rule the Galaxy. Honestly I've watched all these story lines in George Lucas' episodes ... Galactical committees with council meetings, yes PR has used these words. I don't recall which epi it was Empire strikes back maybe, but it's remarkably the same when Luke meets Yoda, and is taught to levitate his crashed ship. "Fear not Luke, let all your emotions go, yes". PR believes magicians really levitate, it's all the same. ripped right out of Star Wars, if I had to pick a movie. It's spiced up with Egyptian mythology and a sprinkle of video game characters, which is where lord avadar came from.

I wasn't aware we were on a point system, points to you? I disagree.

There seemed to be an awful lot of pages to sift through on the TSOL site, last I checked.

Obi One has taught you well Master Drak.
If this makes you happy, then by all means carry on with it. But evidentally it didn't make others who joined happy.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by violet]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga
[Now, the bad news: anyone ever connected to (within or without, on all planes), is a bond that can never be broken. It can be sealed off, but never broken. That is the nature of The Light; that is the Nature of a Holographic Projection. In the flesh, or in the subtle.

Unfortunatly I know you are right but as long as it can be sealed off FOR GOOD Im Ok with that. Ive allowed this bond to form so I will have to work on keeping the bond sealed.

I assume the longer we keep this connection open the harder it becomes to seal off? I knew Id formed a connection because it became harder and harder to break away.

I only hope the others at least understand what they are doing, I think what ever we say to them they seem to have made their mind up but Id at least like Drakiir, Darcon and MrDead to fully understand what it is they have got themselves into here.

If this isnt a lesson in why some cults are bad news I dont know what is.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

You obviously have not read the information on what our belief of God is compared to the iconized and prophetic people who claimed they were god through Religion.

What we believe is God is without form and total love or as we call The GodForce. This GodForce did not start a church and other religions furthered by GE, this GodForce did not claim to be resurrected and become a God which is what we believe to be a fantastical tale.

The GodForce is an infinite living formless eternal presence of Light which assumes no religious icon and has Saints on the higher plains as representatives of that Light. We as Solist in channelling that same Light or GodForce also learn to be representatives of the Light in the promotion of Love, Purity and Radiance and against Lust, Ego and Competition.

Love, Purity, Selflesness, Helping others in need, Spiritualistic, Rejection of Ego, Lust and Competition ... oooo sounds so evil doesnt it .... give me a break

You can distort this all you want but these are not the makings of a Cult. Every Cult is based off Religion and since we want nothing to do with Religion only Spirituality we have every right to deny the lies that you and others throw at us as Cult members.

The Light will judge those in accordance with who offends it after they transition.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Every cult is based off the bible which we think is fictional and secondly we do not worship any leaders

What?? Im sure some of the very knowlegable people in here will be able to put you right on this but it is NOT true that all cults are based on the bible. Where in scientology does it say its based on the bible??

The only "proof" you have that the bible is false is becasue Paul Richards told you so, you have no evidence your self to back this up, only what he has told you, he is your leader and youve blindly believed everything he has told you.
He has stated to you that Jesus was just a man with millions of group entity spirits behind him, the same type of spirits Chris Angel has helping him , except Jesus had far more and his were of a different aura colour.

When I joined TSOL I believed Jesus had lived and in his life he had changed this planet for the good. I believed he had been a good influence. Within weeks PR had changed and manipulated a life long belief that Jesus was good into a belief he was GE [lower astral influenced] influenced.

For those of you who want to use the cult accusation here are the following next time you consider calling a Solist a Cult Member

Drakiir your own leader has been quoted on this thread as stating he runs a cult. Did you miss that quote, im sure we can go back and paste it for you. Yes thats right Drak Avadar has said he runs a cult.

Definition of Cult"

1 followers of an exclusive system of religious beliefs and practices

seems like TSOL to me. Your beliefs are very exclusive. I disagree with this definition as not all cults are religious.

2 followers of an unorthodox, extremist, or false religion or sect who often live outside of conventional society under the direction of a charismatic leader

to me yes its all the above as you are following a false sect and Paul is a very charismatic man

3 a religion or sect that is generally considered to be unorthodox, extremist, or false; "it was a satanic cult"

Now Im not saying its satanic but why do all your discarnates have occult connections?

1 point to me.

Are you not happy with the 3 million spiritual points Lord Supreme unifier Avadar has already given you? Seems you need more. This thread is not about giving you points its a discussion on cults and how they form. If it were a point system Id award everyone on it because they have shown great awarness on the subject and even done it in a civil manner.

False Religion well Im covered, books of any Religion have no meaning to me as a Solist Mystic since they are all GE INFLUENCED, not one of them mentions HCR .... 2 points to me

EVERY book is GE [lower astral entity] influenced. Well I ask you to read Eckhart Tolle The Power of Now. This is a spiritual awakening book and there is no way thats been written by lower astrals. I thank psycho81 everyday for recommending that book it has helped me greatly in breaking away from false hoods. Oh you have another point I see...please Drak can you not see how silly this looks.

Wow I win 3 points to me,
and again

Spirituality is not learned Drak, its inside its always with us, you cant go away and learn it!!You become aware of it.

I REMAIN A SOLIST FOR NOW AND ETERNITY AND NO ONE IS CHANGING THAT

How anyone can sign their soul to a cult for eternity shows me how lost you have become. Seems the billion year contract scientology make its followers sign is nothing compared to this, youve just signed up for eternity.

Im so sorry Drak, I cant help you, no one can help you now, only yourself.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   

You can distort this all you want but these are not the makings of a Cult. Every Cult is based off Religion and since we want nothing to do with Religion only Spirituality we have every right to deny the lies that you and others throw at us as Cult members.

The Light will judge those in accordance with who offends it after they transition.

I state again. Avadar has stated he runs a cult. You state all cults are based on religion so therefor solist mystics ARE based on religion...acording to the information given by you and Avadar.

The light will judge all those that offend it

Drak YOU ARE THE LIGHT

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   

reply to post by violet

You obviously have not read the information on what our belief of God is compared to the iconized and prophetic people who claimed they were god through Religion.

What we believe is God is without form and total love or as we call The GodForce. This GodForce did not start a church and other religions furthered by GE, this GodForce did not claim to be resurrected and become a God which is what we believe to be a fantastical tale.

The GodForce is an infinite living formless eternal presence of Light which assumes no religious icon and has Saints on the higher plains as representatives of that Light. We as Solist in channelling that same Light or GodForce also learn to be representatives of the Light in the promotion of Love, Purity and Radiance and against Lust, Ego and Competition.

See now there you're hissing. I'm not telling you, you will be judged. Also I will offend whatever I want, because I'm not buying your rules made by discarnate saints or GE ... you bring good things to life nonsense.

God was not resurrected, Jesus was. And before you accuse me of being "christian", don't bother, I'm not a religious fanatic, and whatever my faith is or isn't, it isn't your business, and isn't one I'm going to preach to others. So please save the sermons for somebody who cares.

This is the point here, you TSOL'ers preach and sell your wares in every post. It's why you come across as a "cult". Get it? Always working to find people to teach and recruit. It makes you appear that you serve TSOL. It's like those testimonials for infomercials, the product is always great, but not so great it can be sold in stores nationwide.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Firstly: We as Solist Mystics are spiritual, nothing to do with with Religion with no god icons and no false prophets and fantastical books.

After their Ascension into The Light, the Elder Masters or Space Gods, including (eventually) The Original Creator/Lord Alpha-ISIS, more so than the lesser gods or Magi, will engage all the twenty-three Space Race empires. That is, in the process of healing, guiding, teaching, and inspiring many humanoid systems of medieval technology. The level of intensity in these probable conflicts with the spiritually retarded yet technically advanced will be greater than anything depicted in the Star Wars films.

ALPHA-ISIS (LORD) - FIRST GOD OF CREATION: The rarefied God Realized Master that is the origin of all souls and who initiated The Big Bang which resulted in the Universe or First Genesis. After manifesting the beginnings of the Physical Plane some fifteen billion years ago

LORD: Within the culture of TSOL, this title is given only to Elders who have an EBY of 26 or greater, as with The Original Creator/Lord Alpha-ISIS.

No god icon you say? No false prophets you say? No fantastical books you say?

Originol creator first GOD of creation/Lord Alpha-ISIS = GOD ICON

Elder Masters/Space gods/lesser gods/Magi/Lord Elder = FALSE PROPHETS

Star wars film = FANTASTICAL BOOK

Plus the fact that Lord avadar holds himself higher and more powerful than THE ORIGINAL CREATOR is yet another example of him as a god icon and a false prophet.

Drak there are millions of people on this planes, yet Paul Richards claims to be the one, hes higher than the creator, and that when the time comes only him and his mystics will be saved, the rest of us get destroyed into the light . How egotistical of you to think this, that you 6 are the only ones who are to be saved along with Lord ISIS/original creator[God Icon] and all because you did HRC?

There are millions of people in the world today who open their hearts far more than you lot. They help others everyday. WHAT exactly do you and Avadar DO to help others? WHAT do you do to help this world and its people with your mystic heart radiance?

Ive just about had enough of this nonsence.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

After their Ascension into The Light, the Elder Masters or Space Gods, including (eventually) The Original Creator/Lord Alpha-ISIS, more so than the lesser gods or Magi, will engage all the twenty-three Space Race empires. That is, in the process of healing, guiding, teaching, and inspiring many humanoid systems of medieval technology. The level of intensity in these probable conflicts with the spiritually retarded yet technically advanced will be greater than anything depicted in the Star Wars films.

Well then I rest my case on the usage of Star Wars films.

By the way Drakiir, have you watched any of these films? If not I suggest you do so and see where Paul got some of his ideas to make up his religion/cult or whatever we're calling it. I'm not sure which episode features the galactic commmitte council meetings, I think that one is in the 4th installment. Other ideas came from Criss Angel Mindfreak shows, video games and ancient egyptian gods (Isis). Also just to add, Mr Angel belongs to a religon which condemns the occult, astrology, etc. So to suggest he's using entities employed by his God's adversaries is contradictory.

If you believe all Paul believes, stand up for him now!
Answer this: Do you believe criss angel can without the aid of props, levitate above the Luxor hotel, vanish, walk through glass, walk on water, go thru a roller coaster, perform telekinesis?

Saying "yes" will prove how much you've been brainwashed by this cult, because the rest of us realise he's an illusionist. Hint, you need to answer yes to all of the above, because "Paul said so".

Not answering proves you can't stand up for what you believe or for Paul your lord (a)Vadar leader.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet

Not answering proves you can't stand up for what you believe or for Paul your lord (a)Vadar leader.

Wow!! Violet I had never ever seen that. remove the a and you get Vadar, Lord Vadar!

And they accuse you and I of turning to the dark side
Very good observation violet. Well done.

If this cult wasnt so dangerous it would be amusing, but it is dangerous and there is nothing funny about it.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Cults have leaders that are worshipped and rituals from information that I have researched, we however have none of these.

Does this sound like anyone you know.

4. Guru-Type Leader/Modern Prophet: The cult leader is looked to as the infallible interpreter of Scripture, specially appointed by God to be a special saint, guru, or contemporary messiah, and thereby, has divine authority that must not be violated. The cult's adherents often expound the virtues of the founders and seek to cover the founder's sins and wickedness.

Sounds like Lord Avadar to me. He IS the infallible interpretor of your scriptures (your solist glossary) he is specially appointed by your saints as a guru god icon who is to be worshipped, he DOES claim divine authority and his word must NEVER be violated. Those that violate his word are cast out into the dark realms of hell.

You do have a ritual its called HEART CHAKRA RADIANCE.

3. No Assurance of Salvation: The issue of a cult member's salvation is never settled, but is constantly affected by the changing circumstances of life; in this way, cult leaders are able to produce continued obligation and spiritual bondage, rather than spiritual freedom.

Again...sound like anyone you know. The solist glossary is updated DAILY. Salvation is never assured because the cult members life changes, to address this PR alters the goal posts daily so no spiritual freedom is ever found only spiritual bondage to him and his cult. Just as you start to see through something and spiritual freedom is in sight he alters the rules. I can give countless examples of this as Im sure you can Drakiir. The trouble is these "alterations" come from up on high, from the 7th plane apparently so you just accept them as solist gospel, never ever questioning why the rules change, why something so set in stone yesterday can now be altered.

And how does Lord avadar explain the constant change in predictions and insight from the angels and saints from the 7th plane? he says it is due to "The future being in a constant flux" which is why Barack Obama became president of the US and not the STOL prediction of Hillary Clinton.

Drak if the future is indeed in a constant state of flux what is the point in being in a cult that has future predictions and prophesis at its core. You may as well just live in your now and take on any future that comes your way head on, because if its in a constant state of flux you can do nothing else except embrace your NOW anyway.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
That which you run from, only brings it closer.

In the mind (Mindfield), that which is perceived (perception), is manifested.

It's a holo-mechanism, which casts it's images (illusions) upon the
Screen of Life, or Soul Mirror, the Silver Seperator Membrane: Mirror of Existence: Lower Soul, the Image made Flesh.

That which is loved or hated (e-motion, or energy-motion) is made Flesh when cast (imaged) upon this Screen of Existence, brought into amazing Flesh-depth illusion.

You laugh, you sigh, you rage and cry over a 2 hr. movie projected on a simple Silver Screen. Ho-ha, grrr, oh, I was so touched, I cried, could it be real, that men and women are enemies? oh, let's have lots of children, I'm glad they won, that dang dictator, hope Luke can save Han...

Do you not think the Power of the Universe upon Universes cannot do this, and even better, Cast it Into Flesh? There is Nothing Solid In the Universe: it is all force focus!

So, that which you Image in Duality, brings Forth that Image into the Flesh, sooner or later, depending on your strength and ability via the concensus awareness. It's Law: it's How it Works. The WORD is the Projection Machine, from which the Image is Emanated.

The WORD is the Real.

So, as you boys and girls here are ballyhooing and poo-pooing the wrongness of one specific cult, in order to 'warn', you are Empowering It with All Your Power...and much more...mighty beings are paying attention, watching the witches and warlocks work.

Grip yourselves, make the images obey. Proving a point, is creating a Thing, which is well known.

This is Wisdom: Knowing made Flesh.

Now stop your crying, your raging and sighing, in the light of illusion, for the Real is Ever-Present. Eye of the Observer Power.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

That which you run from, only brings it closer.

WOW somebody gets it, the more you percieve something to be negative, evil, wrong or whatever the more energy you give it. Drop the attatchment “It’s that simple” there is no complex teaching, no smoke and mirrors no nothing.

Edit: Can we please take the advice Headlightone gave us and "Move on" stop living in the past.
lets forget TSOL.

For now I am moving on from this thread.

Thanks

IamNow

[edit on 10-3-2009 by IamNow]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Right I think I need a few days break from ATS, Headlightone you have done me and many others proud. TSOL is now something of the past. A job well done but as you say lets not dwel on the past lets move from the negative into the positive. Lets not give anymore attention to Paul_Richards and TSOL, Lets end it here. The more we play out the past the longer it will stay with us, for me TSOL ends here and “Now” I suggest MG you do the same, however thats your choice.

I am going to spend a few days at a friends house and recharge myself with a nice long walk in nature.

Stay Safe Peeps I will be back in a few days, I really hope when I come back TSOL is history.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamNow
Right I think I need a few days break from ATS, Headlightone you have done me and many others proud. TSOL is now something of the past. A job well done but as you say lets not dwel on the past lets move from the negative into the positive. Lets not give anymore attention to Paul_Richards and TSOL, Lets end it here. The more we play out the past the longer it will stay with us, for me TSOL ends here and “Now” I suggest MG you do the same, however thats your choice.

Stay Safe Peeps I will be back in a few days, I really hope when I come back TSOL is history.

mind if I join you

Im not giving it one more ounce of energy. I shall never speak of it again. Well said all.

EDIT: Drakiir seems to be banned so now we can move on IamNow it seems today it does stop.

And that as they say, is the end of that.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by violet

Wow!! Violet I had never ever seen that. remove the a and you get Vadar, Lord Vadar!

And they accuse you and I of turning to the dark side
Very good observation violet.

You know I hadn't noticed it myself until I started rambling on about Star Wars. Darth Vadar was sometimes referred to as Lord vadar in the films. Not sure if the spelling's the same (I think it's vader), but no matter it sounds the same and just as ficticious.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Drakiir's been banned?

Ok Fair enough then, if there's no more TSOL members roaming these boards preaching, then we can let it rest.

Edit to add: I see another character using the same avatar and words as PR, so maybe not ...

I did feel however PR deserved this "farewelll party" for those of us who put up with him for so long. Accountability is important and shouldn't just be swept aside like it never mattered. Mr Green it was still important that you spoke out about your experience and alerted others who might have been considering joining. It answered the thread's subject title effectively and it was very brave of you to talk about this. I hope you can move forward and recover.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join