It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When does a group belief become a cult and why?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
organized belief is bull# ... thats the truth ... everything in this world is about money ... EVERYTHING ...

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

Astonishing Headlightone, I think you hit the nail on the head with this one. Your right all Paul’s Discarnate Saints have Satanic links. Maybe he doesn’t know himself; maybe these Discarnate saints have him where they want him. Using him and manipulating him to do the same to others, he is probably as lost in this as his members are.

By the way is this Paul_Richard’s

YouTube

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Can some body help me. I feel as if Ive made a terrible mistake. I know Im not in this cult anymore but what have I done to myself? Ive channelled these so called saints as Drakiir is doing now still. Now I have left, is my soul safe? Is my spirit free? I have severed all connections to these people by many means. The main one I have done is clearing of all chakra ties. In this technique you place yourself in a circle within a bright white pyramid. You then visualize a smaller circle outside you. In this circle you place the person/spirit you wish to cut all chakra connectins with.

I have placed ALL members of TSOL individually within this circle and their spirits. As you place the person in the smaller circle you can immediatly see through which chakras you are psychically connected to them . The ties were different for each member, but I visually cut them all, placed them in a fire and then sent the burned energy up into a swirl and then it found its rightful owner, either me ot the other person.

I also practise discernment to never allow these spirits back into my aura again, and I use my will and intent.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

The material realm (physical plane) is the creation of illusion, represented as symbols (made flesh).

Cash is the symbol of Lifeforce.

As Paul Harvey once said: "Now you know...the Rest of The Story."

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamNow

By the way is this Paul_Richard’s

YouTube

Thanks for that! Do you find the latest revelations a little alarming IamNow?

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Yea I can help you, your safe it’s all hocus pocus gobby gook, it’s a load of dead spirits who can’t move into the light because they are dwelling on the past. So they probs get a kick out of making people feel the same.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by IamNow]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

For one give them no more energy/thought especially with any fear attached.

Just say bye bye with intent and whatever else.

I feel we all everyone at sometime or incarnation has had dark connections, so .......

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by IamNow

PLEASE remove that picture.

It just turns my stomach.

Please with sugar on top.

THANKS IAMNOW!

[edit on 9-3-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Hehe we will be on a new page soon, it's only a film "Just a pretty scary one"

Ahh dam it you said with sugar on top

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamNow
reply to post by cindymars

Hehe we will be on a new page soon, it's only a film "Just a pretty scary one"

Ahh dam it you said with sugar on top

are you talking about the Derek clip? Whats scary about that? hes a fake its obviouse!

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

No I posted a picture in my last post of the Exorcist girl and a quote saying "Whats the worst that can happen" Just a joke
but I think it scared people

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars

I feel we all everyone at sometime or incarnation has had dark connections, so .......

yes your probably right cindy. Thanks . I have given out my intent and I give them no more energy, but some times I feel they are there, just waiting for me to weaken. Infact I know they are there sometimes. Im not scared of them, but I do find it strange that they havent completely gone away yet. Maybe over time they will.

I wonder if just because a person has occult connections in life, like these spirits did, do they carry it on with them when they die? Is it a lesson they then have to learn from I really dont understand much about how this works.

I do agree with IamNow, I think these spirits need to be shown the light not held down in mutual energy exchanges with incarnated people.

This thread is fascinating.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Another of TSOL "saints" is leonardo da vinci but I dont think he had occult connections. he was rumoured to be in some secret society I think.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

FIrst off if you're using ways taught to you by TSOL, I wouldn't trust these methods. The triangle and the circle has other meanings, you should probably look that up using pros and cons in your search.

If I were you and I'm not, I wouldn't do any more of this type of channeling or meditating because evidentally in your case you're attracting the wrong entities. Entitities that lie, deceive and manipulate.

The only cure I see for you is to stop believing in any of the rubbish TSOL taught you, like a de-brainwashing. It's installed fears and they feed of your fears, it's how they operate using your emotions and creating illusions. This may take some time to accomplish, because you have to drop this belief in it's entirity. Why do you think they teach if you have a bad experience they have ways to fix it? It's just another scheme to keep you in the loop.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by violet]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

I went to his art exhibit.
What a strange man he was ..

He chopped up dead bodies and drew their parts, seemed very obsessed with the human anatomy. In fact although he is famous for the last supper and mona lisa, most of his exhibit contained these body parts, models or original sketches he'd made. Quite morbid actually, and I'd gone to it as a parent on my young child's school trip.

Great ... I actually have beside me one of his replica models he invented that I bought at the show, it does have some strange markings on it, I'm going to have to look it up as to the meaning. Hope the dam thing isn't "possessed" LOL! It has a wooden scroll attached to it, with carved images, one is blood red cross or four-pointed star (maybe a compass) with a black circle in the center. The scroll hangs off the other side of the mobile, with the craft (ornithopter) on the other side for balance

It's The Ornithopter, first design of modern day helicopter - found it on a nasa site.

Leonardo da Vinci made the first real studies of flight in the 1480's. He had over 100 drawings that illustrated his theories on flight.

The Ornithopter flying machine was never actually created. It was a design that Leonardo da Vinci created to show how man could fly. The modern day helicopter is based on this concept.

NASA history of flight

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

MG I agree with Violet...

Also I was going to tell you I have a document somewhere, I will have to find it and scan it, called "Breaking of the Contracts" by I cant think of her name but you might like it. Its up to you. I believe that all these ties are of our doing and making and we/you probably have these ties from other places and time. If I can find it, I will email it to you.

However I broke all ties with all Masters and Arc Angeles merely by saying bye bye, they may still exist but I just said,"Hey it was nice knowing you guys but I am on my own now,peace". LOL

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Just make sure you've stated your intent with them loud. Disconnecting from people must be done that way, or else you will be still connected by mistakes you've made. The only way to undo a decision is to make a new one. You have to understand what you're doing in the first place. Then you will have no more doubts (those doubts are those corrupted "connections").

Castaneda called this process "recapitulating" the past. One has to re-question his motivations in his past dealings and straighten all up, this is like re-living your life. If you do it you will be free from many such "filaments" which hold you down.

Dealing with people we leave things unsaid. You can still do it without talking to them, but must be 100% sure you did the right thing when departing from them.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by DangerDeath]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Every head needs a body! Without the followers a cult leader has absolutely no power. It's that simple! It's very easy to blame the bad cult leaders, but it's our responsibility to keep our senses sharp and know when something is fishy.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nichiren
Every head needs a body! Without the followers a cult leader has absolutely no power. It's that simple! It's very easy to blame the bad cult leaders, but it's our responsibility to keep our senses sharp and know when something is fishy.

I agree, they're nothing without the following.

Trouble is not everyone has a sense to know when something's fishy. Or they jump into something without doing adequate research. It's why I believe it's best to look up stuff with the pros and the cons in mind, or you'll only encounter those saying good things about them. Being naiive can be a real downfall and it's these types they prey on. They don't want the ones who ask too many questions or start poking around, and it's why they atrempt to isolate the victim, so their family or friends and any other naysayers don't do any of the thinking for them. If they start to say my friend said you're bad, they'll tell them their freind is a close-minded fool and "to trust in yourself". Problem is they've already began working at taking their true self away from them.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet

FIrst off if you're using ways taught to you by TSOL, I wouldn't trust these methods. The triangle and the circle has other meanings, you should probably look that up using pros and cons in your search.

If I were you and I'm not, I wouldn't do any more of this type of channeling or meditating because evidentally in your case you're attracting the wrong entities. Entitities that lie, deceive and manipulate.

I have already conveyed using their techniques is the same as remaining a member. And method of use that was learned, is a Direct Link to the Group. Direct. Connecting.

Disconnecting: I think DangerDeath said it best. State your Intent, both verbally, then within (just as loud).

Now, the bad news: anyone ever connected to (within or without, on all planes), is a bond that can never be broken. It can be sealed off, but never broken. That is the nature of The Light; that is the Nature of a Holographic Projection. In the flesh, or in the subtle.

Now, Human's on Earth Are Easy:

They all fall for the same old stupidities, and call theirselves 'Learned"
"You gotta start from the bottom, and work your way up the ladder."

You Are the Bottom. Go straight to The Top through the SoulCenter, via the Archetypes.

There is the One (a Circle: see, it's wHole; it rolls, not thud-thud-thud.)

Then there is the Two (A Circle divided by a SSssine-wave: all light is serpentine in Origin, sorry, boys n girls!).

Then the Three (Trinitial Forces), then the Four (Quaternary Substance-Force-Energy=Power).

The ARC, the Circle, the Triangle, the Square.

Wisdom is knowing the Energetic Structure of the Alive WORD.
Without Wisdom, one is just chicken meat, literally.

Love is not all there is. Love and Wisdom.

Lots of Loving people in the world (really!); but they are ready victims of their ignornance and innocence. What is headlightone doing? Removing ignorance and innocence on an important issue that mankind is now facing:

The War Between Good and Evil is escalating. The Battle field is on the Border Between the Dimensions, the Dividing line between the Masculine (matter) and the Feminine (ether -ic~astral). The Divine Ideal (or WORD) is the Divider: it is Perfect Balance: Go Down, or Go Up (back or foreward). You will not stay where you are: Nothing is Static in the Atomic Realm.

Start with Archetypes, at least understanding the Initiatory Forces of Universal Being and Presence (place). It is Awareness of The Mystery that accrues Wisdom, not illusion. Validate. Trust No One.

It takes Two Wings to Fly...else one will Fall.

This has the powerful ability to melt illusion as fog before a bright [Inner] Sun .

[edit on 9-3-2009 by SS,Naga]

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join