It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When does a group belief become a cult and why?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by IamNow

Constricting not only my views but in evidence of what happened to my friends and against what I believe as a vendetta against Solist Mystics is not appreciated.

I will continue to scream at the hypocrites and people that let the antagonists roam free of ATS to destroy and accuse who they wish and those in the staff of ATS themselves if necessary.

All religions started off as a cult for your information so please explain justifying your hatred against me and my friends as Solist Mystics which in us being is completely spiritual and has nothing to do with Religion.

We have no god icons that write books of falsities and fake prophets who claim themselves to be god. We work from the heart and through high spirits, surely you can see the difference now.

See how well your views fare against those who take affense at your remarks which are void of research and common sense

[edit on 9-3-2009 by Drakiir]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

hatred?

I didn't say anything out of hatred you were the one who came on here saying if Paul_Richards and the other dude got banned "Ban Me"

I believe the reason Paul_Richards did get banned is because he broke the rules as already stated in an earlier post, I’m sure if somebody came on here recruiting for their religion they would also be banned. There is 100% proof that Paul_Richards was using ATS for recruiting members into his cult, I say cult because the man used the words himself.

Oh and for the record I only follow "One" religion and it's called "Humanity"

[edit on 9-3-2009 by IamNow]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
I strongly disagree with the banning of Paul_Richard and Darcon and believe that they are being discriminated against because they are Solist Mystics. In being a Solist and Core Elder, I also prefer to be banned from this corrupt and hypocritical forum!

Thank you.

Hello Drak. I believe PR was banned because he posted an indirect link to his personal web site and it is against ATS T & C to provide links to a personal web site.

It is as simple as that Drak. Nothing to do with being mystics, you are free to be mystics just dont try and use ATS as an indirect link to your web site.

Paul knew the rules.

I have no idea about Darcon, sorry.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Blinded by the Light.

of Illusion.

Reflection of the Real.

Spirituality is as unbalanced as Materiality.

Integrate the thief and the murderer, so the Liar Knows Itself.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Great posts and thread! Star and flag.
I think this is a fundamental problem in the world
and I'm sure one that won't go away.
It is a suicidal and fanatic belief in one mans idea of God.
It is basically an ego trip. We try to put God in a box.
How foolish we are to even think we have it figured out.
God is not in some building or "social club".
He is so much bigger.
Where were any of us when he created this perfect habitat?
When someone says, this is THE only truth, thats when I can
just about be sure its the opposite.
True it takes a deep thought process to comphrehend this,
but that's still no excuse to be misled either.
The devil resides where he can, even in a "religion".

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Did you even read my recent posts to you in the alien invasion thread? Please read them . I posted some very good quotes on your profile, did you read them? They were very helpful and even if you have deleted them I really hope you at least read them Drak.

I only have your interests at heart, I will always be available to you, no matter what you say about me I will always answer any question from you be it next week or next year.

You are my very dear friend and even though you dont think I am at this precise moment, I am and always will be.

Much love and peace to you, MG

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

I think you will agree with this Quote then.

"A disciple said to him, "I am ready, in the quest for God, to give up anything: wealth, friends, family, country, life itself. What else can a person give up?"
The Master calmly replied, "One's beliefs about God."

"Anthoney De Mello"

Edit: Another quote I think ties in well with this thread.

A zealous disciple expressed a desire to teach others the Truth and asked the Master what he thought about this. The Master said, "Wait."
Each year the disciple would return with the same request and each time the Master would give him the same reply: "Wait."
One day he said to the Master, "When will I be ready to teach?"
Said the Master, "When your excessive eagerness to teach has left you."

Love your sig by they way

[edit on 9-3-2009 by IamNow]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Which reminds me, I revealed to everyone the Truth about 'god:'

S/He is...and isn't.

Thank god someone cleared that mess up.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Drak I know its Paul speaking when you ask to be banned. remember last time when he thought he was going to get banned and he told us all to get banned too in protest. Again it is he who is speaking through you, he has asked you to come on here and get banned in support of him.

I ask ATS NOT to ban you so you have a link left open to the only people that can help you, and oh my god Drak do we want to help you, we all really want to help but at the moment you are unreachable. So I ask ATS not to ban you for the one day you wake up and need a friend to help you. Then that day you will be able to log on as Drakiir and contact us. Paul manipulates our minds Drakiir, so much that we lose who we are, its not easy but it is possible to break away, I know you will break away one day because everybody does finally see TSOL for what it is.

We are not your enemy, we are your friends. You just need to awaken from the mind control you now find yourself under. I could provide many examples of this but I would be wasting my time. I cant wake you up you must do it yourself. But you KNOW deep down I am NOT your enemy, you know this .

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by IamNow

Hi . Gosh I only logged on to check my U2U, didnt expect this. You know this whole thing is just such a tragedy for all involved. Sometimes I wish none of it ever happened, that I just never got involved, but then again I would not have met all the fantastic people I have met, most of who are ex TSOL. They to me have made this whole terrible affair worth it, and this includes current members who I also class as very good friends.

Paul isnt so bad either at heart, for a while I got on with him very well, Paul is a very clever man and he definatly is psychic, but some where along the way it went wrong.

Some of what he says is true but its been hidden I feel in a mountain of mixed up messages regarding aliens, gods and spirits. I think its up to Paul just as it is for the rest of us, to work out what we really want and what we truely know is right in our hearts.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by IamNow

Cool! Thanks you, thanks you!
I like your name! I do agree and thanks for posting that!
You guys get into some deep thinking!

I was just watching this for fun:
www.youtube.com...

It looks like this is the next phase of "enlightenment"
being planned for us mere mortals!

Edit to add: thats not that funny after all....

[edit on 9-3-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Hey no problem, going to check out the video and post my response soon

So Thank You

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by IamNow

Right on! Look forward to your reply.
Here is another one that is shorter and describes better.
I personally don't know if its true, but interesting anyway.
Anythings possible and I doubt little, especially when it
comes to what people will believe or what governments will do!
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 9-3-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Well due to my experienced I try not to let future predictions affect my time in the “Now” this is why I stay clear of a lot of the “New Age” stuff, like already stated “Trust No One” However it was a very interesting video and if it was to happen at least I now know what’s going on. “Project Blue Beam” seems to be just one of god knows how many future predictions, instead of thinking “What shall I believe” I believe nothing, I go by instinct: It’s worked so far so I think I shall stick with it.

None the less though Project Blue beam would not surprise me if it happened, I have had a gut feeling about a lot of the “New Age” stuff. I find it strange how fast it’s spreading, something isn’t right that’s for sure.

Thanks

IamNow

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

"All religions started off as a cult for your information so please explain justifying your hatred against me and my friends as Solist Mystics which in us being is completely spiritual and has nothing to do with Religion."

Darkon, What I never understood is why a group that supposedly had HR and lovely auras was so nasty and spiteful in their responses. Did not seem like a loving cult to me. Sorry just saying. If you are the young one please follow your own counsel and not that of some guru.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir

All religions started off as a cult for your information so please explain justifying your hatred against me and my friends as Solist Mystics which in us being is completely spiritual and has nothing to do with Religion.

We have no god icons that write books of falsities and fake prophets who claim themselves to be god. We work from the heart and through high spirits, surely you can see the difference now.

See how well your views fare against those who take affense at your remarks which are void of research and common sense

[edit on 9-3-2009 by Drakiir]

Ari - An up-and-coming discarnate Saint who has been working on herself in Radiance since the 1980s. This is the soul of the former actress, director, and producer who downplayed her high intelligence quotient in acting roles and whose murder was made to look like a suicide (Marilyn Monroe).

Drakir, Marilyn Monroe was definitely not a Saint.
She had strong links to Le-Veys school of Satan.as was Jayne Mansfield and other big stars who somehow from obscurity went on to become famous, You have been given false information AGAIN by PR.
When will you start to understand!!

www.whale.to...

Also one of your ex saints Oscar Wilde had strong links to Alastair Crowley
the notorious Satanist and his wife was in the infamous Hellfire Club.
He was not a Saint It seems most of your Discarnates have Satanic links
It seems most of them had an unfortunate untimely death or were murdered. Are solist mystics all catholic because only the catholic church choose Saints. I thought you were all non religous??
Tell me when the catholic church chose your saints.

Your main saint Dorothy Stratten(St Alexa),ex playboy centre fold who was murdered by her husband also has strong satanic links.

I think you better go away and research who you are merging with because they certainly aint saints. They are dead souls who when incarnated had satanic links.

Oh dear.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I would speak out now to the ATS moderators that Drakir should not be banned because when he finally comes to his senses" hopefully".He will probably need strong withdrawal counselling from somebody who has his best interests at heart.

Obviously if he starts getting abusive to other posters then thats a different ballgame.
Mods I will shut up and let you do your jobs.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
This gets worse.

TSOL MAIN founder is a "saint" who is the dead soul of Emanuel Swedenborg.
Emanuel Swedenborg set up a spiritual cult called Sweden borgianism. It is the last cult named on this link and has the words DANGER flaged next to it in bright red.

www.cults.co.nz...

What are you people actually dealing with? Do you even understand what youve got yourself into?

Sweden Borgianism = Spiritualist cult founded by Emanuel Swedenborg. Claims to be "True Christian Religion" but denies all the fundamental beliefs of Christianity

[edit on 9-3-2009 by headlightone]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone

Drakir, Marilyn Monroe was definitely not a Saint.
She had strong links to Le-Veys school of Satan.as was Jayne Mansfield and other big stars who somehow from obscurity went on to become famous, You have been given false information AGAIN by PR.
When will you start to understand!!

www.whale.to...

Also one of your ex saints Oscar Wilde had strong links to Alastair Crowley
the notorious Satanist and his wife was in the infamous Hellfire Club.

Thank you headlightone...I think.....I say I think because I have found this post of yours quite disturbing. You have opened my eyes to a fact I had no idea about and what I find most alarming is the spirit Paul Richard had me working with the most was "Oscar Wilde". I had no idea Oscar Wilde had satanic connections, I dont even know if the spirit I channelled was Oscar Wilde but I am so glad Im not in that cult anymore. I wonder what damage I have done to myself.
I find it very disturbing Emanuel Swedenborg, the founder of TSOL in his life time set up a dangerous spiritual cult. Are you really sure about these facts headlightone? I am quite shocked at this information but I only have myself to blaim dont I. I never googled any of these names, I was led to believe Swedenborg was some 18th century philosopher and writer. I had absolutely no idea he was the founder of a cult and Im sure the other members didnt realize this either.

What have I done?

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

OAHSPE
Book of Es, Daughter of Jehovih
Chpt. XVIII
10. Another drujan [demon] God, Sayawan, estalished a heavenly kingdom on earth, and called it THE ALL HIGHEST HEAVEN.
11. This Lord called himself THE LORD. He raised up a mortal, Swedenborg, whom he took in spirit, subjectively, into many of the lowest heavens and hells, saying to him:
12. Behold, they that serve not THE LORD! How hard it is with them! And he further said: This place of darkness is the Brahman heaven; that place of darkness is the Budhist heaven! But this place of light is my heaven, I, THE LORD.
13. Thus did this drujan God establish a Swedenborg heaven, and mortals looked upon him as the true Kriste, and, after death, their souls went thither.
(OAHSPE, John Ballou Newbrough, 1884)

Druja: wandering spirits of darkness and evil; spirits who have not fulfilled either a spiritual or a corporeal life.

Sounds 'dead' on!

[edit on 9-3-2009 by SS,Naga]

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join