It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When does a group belief become a cult and why?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
Spirit catcher - a tool or instrument to catch someone's attention unawares.

Must be what the inorganics use! They're pretty good.

Of course, I think one's state of consciousness (focus) does have something to do with what they are even perceivable/noticeable to. It's not by coincidence that some people are sitting with the light-beings and some people are battling inorganics to escape their realms and some are just snoring.

PJ

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I think that, since you live a disciplined life, you create lots of free energy.
The mistake is to use this energy to create such beings which provoke emotions, which are clearly a huge drainage of your life energy.
You should learn to react immediately and do something creative instead of indulging in strife.

Play music, paint, write, whatever, but don't indulge.
In order to do that all you have to do is stay mindful. Don't allow yourself hours of "relaxation", "having fun", because that's when you drop your "shields".

That's what I do, and have no such problems for a long time now.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I have already explained that emotions=ideas=will=projections=(inorganics - Shadows who suck our energy as Castaneda called them in his last book) really do suck our energy and make us do whatever they want.

So the only way is to understand that projections are affections and result of ignorance. There is nothing more to it. If you want to indulge, you will give them life - but it will be your life.

That's what Hitler did and he had a whole nation of helpers.
And all other idealists... The history is full of such examples.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

You describe it very well, I can see you have suffered worse attacks than me. Do you ever see them? What do they look like? Have you ever been in a cult or connected to one? Is that why you set this thread up?

As the OP I must at least try to remain neutral but all I will say is read between the lines and make your own mind up.

Anyway I am determined to stop these attacks, if that means turning into some astral attacker,personal defender, warrior or what ever you wish to call it then I will. I can no longer just sit back and take it, and I whont.

Is it my fault I am in this position? I dont know but it is my position and I must face it head on. Astral shields do not work with this set of astrals as you are most probably aware headlightone.

Your right to defend yourself rather than take these attacks. There are many methods ranging from shielding, which works to a degree and then actual fighting back. Intent is massive as is a positive outlook. No fear is essential.

I think this is happening on a larger scale in the community but no one dare open up this can of worms. We all prefer to put it down to disease or dreams rather than address what may actually be going on. This is ATS we feel able to discuss it here, others dont have this outlet.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by headlightone]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

reply to post by cindymars

Even in real life in dangerous situations I pass as if I was invisible. Just stay concentrated. Is that the kind of energetic shield you are talking about?

No I use standing scaler wave energy techniques from my "New Age Cult".

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars

Even in real life in dangerous situations I pass as if I was invisible. Just stay concentrated. Is that the kind of energetic shield you are talking about?

A meditation technique which includes active projecting?

[edit on 6-3-2009 by DangerDeath]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

I will U2U you the information but I dont think it is your cup of tea.
Second line...did you know ATS has a poetry contest?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I've seen that thread. Well, I don't think that's "my cup of tea" either

I have some experience in esoteric disciplines.
I have translated some books about crystals, from Katrina Whatshername, she has a Crystal Academy at Hawaii, as far as I remember. And also a book about healing with colors. It was quite interesting, but far from my ways. I did that for some friends of mine.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I have no idea what that means. Care to tell? then again you are my friend, I dont want you to give me any links or ideas from your group on line, I dont want to see you banned, but im still interested in what that could mean. Standing scale wave, is this a technique known to others?

On the subject of your pig, when I was out of my cult, prior to returning, I was attacked by a black blob. It wasnt nasty or evil, it was just a big black blob with two big eyes. i was meditating and entered the phase of complete stillness and it just appeared. At first I got away from it, some how I found the awarness to escape it, unfortunatly it found me soon after and started what I can only describe as trying to kiss me to death. It was suffocating me with its wierd kiss. It was a horrible looking thing but wasnt dark or evil.

I saw it again on another time, this time it didnt attack it just looked at me with its wierd eyes within its blob.

I also got "attacked" once again when I had left the cult,but again returned later, by a very wanting and needy entity. It surrounded me with its blue aura, it was like a leech, thats all it was a needy leech thing. It attached itself to me and just tryed to smother me with its needy sad love. In the end the only way I could get it to leave was to just say in my mind "get off now". It did go, all I got from that thing was leechy, needy sadness. Maybe SS, Naga can tell me if hes ever come across these things? Not all attacks are dark and fierce, some are like I have described, sad and leechy.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone

Most start off as a "religion or spiritual society" usually with some space god, alien or universal light as its figure head. They usually have new age ideas dressed up but at source theirs is usually the only way. The actual belief system is hidden until followers become members of its inner circle. It is here within the inner circle the real belief core is revealed as satanic, demonic, lusty, vampirish or even suicidal. Usually at this point members are so deep into the cult they can no longer escape.

You know what I think about all this cult behaviour and new age stuff. Its all designed to take our awarness away from us. I know if I am not a member of any cult, dont think too much about whats going on, dont over complicate things and over analyze all this I come on in leeps and bounds.

My moments of progress are definatly when Ive been out of any belief system and just allowed my own self awarness to take over. To allow my higher self to guide and teach.

This I know yet somehow I still manage to let this fall away. I usually begin searching for the next big thing, when really I have no need because all I need is within. All we all need is within, not within a guru .

Religion, cults, groups whatever they all just confuse us from the real path of progress which is found within. Why is this such a hard lesson to learn

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Hey Green...

I was being sarcastic calling my present association a New Age Cult but I am sure to some that it is.

I really cant explain standing scaler waves but you can google it.

Your blob sounds nasty. I would have blasted it.
Telling things to GO and not be afraid really works but when sleeping I need those sheilds up because I am not usually conscious.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

Interesting thread !

Well my thoughts about when a belief turns into a cult is when the following occur:
The belief causes self destructive behavior.
The belief causes destructive behavior toward others.

A great example is SCIENTOLOGY.

Here are a few examples

What are you afraid of ?
What are your crimes ?

[edit on 6-3-2009 by jfj123]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

We are the Borg.
We are the Chimera.
We are Good.
We are God.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
Well my thoughts about when a belief turns into a cult is when the following occur:
The belief causes self destructive behavior.
The belief causes destructive behavior toward others.

A great example is SCIENTOLOGY.

Here are a few examples

Scientology is a bugaboo... It is one of those organizations that is often labeled as a "new age cult," but in reality it is a cult based on psychology. It was formed by L.Ron Hubbard and his whole Dianetics stuff...

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Frist, I have observed everybody's views on this thread. It is not up to me to impose my experiences as a belief structure, so let me just say, everybody is developing at different levels, and due to infinite energetic configurations, that means much.

What cindymars experienced with the pig sucking on her fingers, was a reptilian-shadow being. They are mankinds constant companion, and each person is consumed regularly. She just happened to awaken to perceive it, and this is as common as seeing apples in an apple orchard. I do not impose my statements, just offering it from my awareness. Few will accept that, for the Truth is hard to perceive, and I have conveyed it non-stop.

Mr Green, your leech blob is something else, entirely undersirable, also. It came from the depths, through the doors of your self. It is part of the human unconscious energy constructs. The reason this is encountered, is because as one awakens their energy centers, all hell breaks loose (can I say that on ats?): let me frighten you all to death right now...ready...?

Where there is bright white shielding light, there is it's composite, dark penetrating blacklight, it's mate. Like Paul Harvey said, "Now you know...the Rest of the Story." Even Clear Light , the Brilliance, which is the Invisible Substance and Energy of All There Is, has two forms in It's Emanation from The WORD: Anti-Alpha and Anti-Omega Forces (the 13): the Double-Vortexes of EverAll...with the Eye of the Vortexes at their Center, called the Void, or singularity.

What's out there can be configured into impersonal forms (as perceived), but it is beside the point...being the 4th dimension, it is out there. Humanity is surrounded by lifeforms within the Sea of Life and the Ocean of Energy. Get used to it.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I recently met this young lady at the spa in the suana, she was talking about going to a Scientology class here in LA because she was an actress and supposedly they had good acting classes.

Well she said the instructer reamed her a new one because she was hungry and wanted to eat something. The instructor said we told you to eat before you came. She also said that they had them purchase a workbook where you were suppose to write down all your disturbances and when she left they were not allowing her to take the workbook.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

Yep I agree. Good thing most of the time I am protected.
Also light will attract the dark.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I recently met this young lady at the spa in the suana, she was talking about going to a Scientology class here in LA because she was an actress and supposedly they had good acting classes.

Well she said the instructer reamed her a new one because she was hungry and wanted to eat something. The instructor said we told you to eat before you came. She also said that they had them purchase a workbook where you were suppose to write down all your disturbances and when she left they were not allowing her to take the workbook.

This is the very tip of the iceberg.
Scientology is DANGEROUS and DESTRUCTIVE.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
In a legendary and paradigmatic video game Fallout 2, one chapter of the story happens in Hub area (Bay area).

There you meet a sect called Hubologists, and among them you can recognize some celebrities

Creators of the game really nailed them down there. It is a great pleasure to kick the slit outa them...

I think that Scientologists are a very dangerous group of people and may serve important role in the New Dark Ages.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by DangerDeath]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

At what point did the above become more than a group of people with a belief and turn into a cult and why?

How does a cult leader establish intellectual, spiritual, physical and sexual control over his followers?

1) I think knowing the moment when this happens is very difficult to determine. Would be better to trace the "groups" practices and behaviour from point A to point B and then determine roughly where they have crossed the line.

2) The intent of the leader is also worth debating I think. While I don't think anyone should be forcing their ideals and beliefs on others, I do think it is only human nature to offer advice and an alternative opinion on some matters.

Interesting topic, I'm sure there are a few examples from various movies that come to mind when one considers this topic.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join