It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know why the pyramids were built

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
yes it's all 11111 how weird is that.

Numbers speak to me all the time.

Usualy when I go to any trains station, I see the number 11 or 7. Both powerful cosmic numbers.

I was given a gift to understand what the numbers mean in the time the numbers appear to me.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by foremanator

Also, bear in mind DNA- there are 4 bases- A, C, G, and T. hmmm....

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by universe attracts wisdom

Tell me about it.
I started seeing the 1111 thing after I witnessed a UFO a huge black triangle.
A big 1111 if you will.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonsouljah

Also, bear in mind DNA- there are 4 bases- A, C, G, and T. hmmm....

Damn good point Moonsouljah

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Numbers were given to us by the masters creators of our reality.

We are beginning to uncode the very meaning of numbers wthin time and space.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Great thread, in terms of different opinions on why they were built.

Another one to through out there [ along with greatobserver above who presented the consciousness measuring device theory ] is one of an energy device.

Valery Uvanov on Camelot suggest's it was built on a Natural Energy spot on the Earth, and claims to know were other spots are located around the Earth. Himself, and a group of coleuges are planning on building Minature Pyramids on these spots in an effort to " Boost Human Concience ". When i say minature, i mean smaller that the actual pyramids though, they will still be pretty big!

I feel this ties in with Greatobserver's theory.

If only we were allowed into the parts of the Pyramid that are OFF limits to us, eh?

IP

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfoProvider
Great thread, in terms of different opinions on why they were built.

Another one to through out there [ along with greatobserver above who presented the consciousness measuring device theory ] is one of an energy device.

Valery Uvanov on Camelot suggest's it was built on a Natural Energy spot on the Earth, and claims to know were other spots are located around the Earth. Himself, and a group of coleuges are planning on building Minature Pyramids on these spots in an effort to " Boost Human Concience ". When i say minature, i mean smaller that the actual pyramids though, they will still be pretty big!

I feel this ties in with Greatobserver's theory.

If only we were allowed into the parts of the Pyramid that are OFF limits to us, eh?

IP

No doubt.
It makes you wonder what they know, and what they don't want us to know

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
1111 =4

1 away from the fifth dimension. Pyramids are the next step to the fifth dimension.

Pyramids have five points, bear in mind. four lines from the base reaching top point. Points to the cosmos, and of course in the direction of Orion

Why would the ancients do this, could it be that all this mathematics has a core motive?

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The pyramid is also three dimensional, so it's a shape that is three dimensional but points to the fifth dimension in shape.

We need more mathmatcians.

Flouride and stuff dampened my maths skills growing up
I'm only able to see numbers and pick up iinterdimensional signs. Numbers just appear, I'm not quite advanced when it omes to mathematics.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Looks like this thread is running out of steam.
Thats a pity I was hoping to get more information from people who are knowledgeable in this area.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by foremanator
I always found it odd that they never found a mummy in any of the pyramids.
Just an empty sarcophagus.
You have to wonder if this is a representation for death.

I never knew about that until now. It just made me come up with a little theory. It's fresh in my mind, so I haven't researched it yet, but here it is:

Could they have been some kind of resurrection tool? At first, I assumed that the mummies were probably just stolen, but why would the thieves leave the sarcophagus? Perhaps one of the reasons the pyramids were built so big was so that their departed pharoah's spirit could find them easily. Could the pyramids have turned out to be a big dissapointment to the egyptians when their pharoahs failed to return?

Again, just a new theory that I haven't researched. I'm not too familiar with their "Book of the Dead". Does my theory contradict anything written in that book?

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Egyptians were using wheel to measure distance instead of rope, which stretches under its weight.
That's why there are so many references to Pi in pyramids. Pi was used as a measure unit.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I have a few beliefs and theories about the pyramids but i havnt researched it, see the pryamids are big solid and strong buildings and the great pyramid entrance was meant to be hard to see from the outside and there are a lot of secret passageways which could be because it is meant to keep people out which can be for protection from people, disease etc it would be interesting to read into the hieroglyphics and understand what they mean as i currenylt havnt done and do not have much time to do this due to other stuff i do such as collage and personal life etc

it is funny how many of its characteristics are like forts etc although it could be to hide something and if that is then what.

[edit on 3-3-2009 by Juksey]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
UFO Secrecy and the Pyramids

Could it be possable that the very reason we are not allowed to gain knowledge of what lies beneath the Great Pyramid's, is because the Elite are hiding the fact that the Great Pyramid's are an anergy device for UFO craft. Could it have been built on a Natural Energy Spot, one in which powered " early ET landing craft?

A natural energy spot on the Earth would be worth more than money to the Iluminati/Elite. Im thinking this could very well explain the theory that the Pyramids are holding some kind of energy, one in which boosts Humanity's DNA to a level of 4th and 5th Density.

Various people have come forward and claimed the Pyramids having a connection with Energy -->

David Wilcock
Jay Weidner
Valery Uvanov
and others,

Valery Uvanov [ interview on Camelot ] claims to have found other Energy Spots throughout the Planet. He and his team are setting out to build smaller Pyramid's [ though still BIG ] on these Energy Spots in order to achieve Enlightenment, or rather to raise the consience of Humanity into the 4th and 5th Dimensions.

If we are to believe the Pyramids are older than what we are being told, then i go with the theory of them being built in the very early Atlantean era,around 25,000 years ago.

" The first pyramid was not of the material you feel now. Imagine a pyramid with the top cut off; the top is very smooth, the sides are very smooth also, but there are stairs cut into the pyramid so that one can get to the top from the ground. That, of course, is very similar to some of the pyramids you see in the Yucatan.

Alot of UFO sightings have indicated Triangle type shapes flying about our skies. Could it be possable that the early UFO's back in Atlantean times were Triangle shaped and used the Pyramids as a docking station? Could this be the reason why we see UFO's in old paintings and script?

" Now, these pyramids were originally used as landing sites for the ancient ETs. Some of the original ships that would land on these landing sites were like your old capsule spaceships, roughly pyramidal in shape, so when they would land on top of the flat surface, they would then create a complete pyramidal structure. That's where the later idea of the capstone came from. While the ship would sit on the pyramidal structure, having completed the pyramid shape, it would be recharged. It would use the natural energy of the pyramid to charge itself up. There was a blue electrical charge that would occur when the ship separated itself from the pyramid.

During very ancient times, there were many of these landing sights scattered throughout this area. Most of these original pyramids are now either lying in dust, having gone through a lot of Earth changes, or they have been dismantled. However, there are still several buried deep within the sand in the area that was once Sumeria. That would include Iraq and Iran"

The Great Flood or the Destruction of Atlantis? Whatever theory fits here, we must accept that early Pyramids were damaged by the Great Flood. It would then be possable for a Pyramid to be built over an exsisting one.......A Pyramid within a Pyramid?

" So this pyramid that you are in now is a descendent, shall we say, of the very, very early pyramids that stood in this place. When the pyramid was first rebuilt after the great flood or after the destruction of Atlantis, that is the period of time when we enter more contemporary history, approximately 10,000 years ago. This pyramid would have been under the control of whoever was the ruling god at the time. It was built from the inside out, and from underground up.
If you had the technological ability to dissect this totally, you would find the remnants of the more ancient pyramid that came before this one, so whenever a scientist tries to date the pyramids, he doesn't get reliable results. For example, this chamber is much older than the stones on the outside of the pyramid. Now this king's chamber that you're in is made of granite. Granite has low-level radioactivity "

"Any time you have a substance that has low radiation like that, you're not going to get an accurate dating. What you're dealing with is a pyramid whose oldest portion, which hasn't been discovered yet, is deep underneath and over 25,000 years old. The newest section has been dated at 4,000 years old at the very oldest. So this is one of the reasons why we cannot give you one date for the age of the pyramid, because it's actually many pyramids "

This then opens up the door to HOW they were built.

" Well, many people on your planet have had visions about building the pyramids, and a lot of these visions differ from each other. We would say that just about all of the different ways you have envisioned were used at some point. One of the most common memories is that of levitating the stones and that was certainly done. An even more ancient way was simply that cosmic energy was taken and, using devices, solidified into matter. In more recent history, you have stories of slaves hauling the blocks.
Mankind had dim memories of the pyramids that were built by the gods, and they would often attempt to build such pyramids because of those ancient memories. So some of the newer pyramids were built simply by physical labor because the ETs were no longer here with their technology. So you can see all stories have a basis in truth. The one you visualize is most likely the one you have the strongest connection to "

So it appears all our little theory's are part of this whole reason as to when, where and how they were built.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Just thinking outloud

IP

[edit on 3-3-2009 by InfoProvider]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
7129 6105195 - Secret of The Universe

Left behind by Edward Leedskalnin

The Man who built Coral Castle

Its a Key to how the Pyramids were built...

Its amazing and opens the door to many things..

www.code144.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by InfoProvider

Great post has made me think about how they were built actually as you would build them inside out so what is inside then, it makes me think how hard it would be to build this as with majority of buildings you have the structure in place then do the furnishings (insides) but with a pyramid it would have to be inside out which would be a lot harder to do and to calculate.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonsouljah
No - it was some guy with an exotic accent like Italian or Portugese and might have a pony-tail-- he focuses mostly on space mysteries and the quest for some universal code that the Illuminati or whoever know about and is basically free-energy. ect.

I believe it is Nassim Haramein.

He speaks of it in some of his stuff.

EDIT to add: That's what I get for jumping all helpful-like and not reading further! LOL! I see he has already been named.

[edit on 3/3/2009 by Amaterasu]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Your interest in the number 11 reminded me of something I often forget. Every time I experience deja vu, the number eleven comes into my mind. It's somehow connected and occasionally, I get a hint of an old dream or memory. Or a connection I can't quite grasp. Sometimes the memory is just that the number 11 has a significance.

I was kicking myself when I saw that this post went up at 6.10 - if only I'd waited I could have made it 6.11.

BUT, I was just looking in on my profile and found that I have 11 flags and 11 applause at the time of writing this post.

Love synchronicity.

[edit on 3-3-2009 by berenike]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Dude
They all worshipped the sun back then, and although they were working in ignorance of the true nature of reality, they were not by any means stupid. Those first people had systematically mapped out the movements of all the heavenly bodies. They had constructed ingeniously huge artifices like Stone Henge to interact with the celestial drama. They knew it meant something, they just didn't really know what. I'm not surprised at all that the geometry on the ancient pyramids seem to be based upon the cycles of the stars. Religion is a first attempt to penetrate the mystery of existance and the motion of the planets and the stars must have been seen as powerful clues to understanding the why of everything. I think it is completely understandable that a mathematically sophisticated, but still primitive people would try to align the designs of their most sacred and ambitious structures with the percieved order of the universe.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
You know that's an interesting theory about the number 11. There is a definite significance to the number 11. The other thing that caught my eye was that someone else mentioned 9-11. It is interesting to note that 9-11 happened and is 11 years before 2012.

It could mean nothing at all or it could be all connected. Sun worshiping,the masons, and the US dollar symbolism. Is it all a coincidence?If it is then there are an awful lot of seemingly interconnected events and signs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join