It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know why the pyramids were built

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
So I am a believer that the world has undergone many catastrophes in the past.

But I wanted opinions on a thought I had regarding this.
If we look at the American or Egyptian cultures that brought us these massive pyramids. We notice that they were Sun worshipers.
Now if you observe the sun for long enough, you are bound to notice the most apparent characteristic in that it has a cycle of sunspots. 11 on and 11 off.

So what does that have to do with Pyramids?

The 11 11 cycle can be represented as thus.
1111*1111=1234321
1234321 is a triangle 4 being the peak

What else do we know about the dimensions of the Pyramid?

Smyth also confirmed the value of Pi being built into the pyramids dimensions. Smyth made many exact measurements of the pyramid, both inside and out. Smyth also determined that the perimeter of the pyramid was 36524.2 Pyramid inches. This would correspond to a year of 365.2 days. Thus, the Egyptians built the value of the number of the number of days in a year into the Great Pyramid.

www.gizapyramid.com...

What is it we take a year to orbit? The Sun
So far, the shape and the dimension of the Pyramid both point to the Sun.

I wonder if, the civilizations of the past wanted to make sure that they left a warning to future generations. Perhaps something to do with the cycle of the Sun.
Anyway if anyone is interested in this I would like to discuss it further.

[edit on 3-3-2009 by foremanator]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Possibly of interest-- There's a 2012 lecturer who argues the existence of massive spaceships that travel great distances by entering sunspots which work as portals which work as psuedo-blackholes. I forget his name but his lectures are worth watching for a little mind-blowing.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonsouljah

Is it David Wilcock by any chance.

could/probably wrong but im curious to know.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
No, not Wilcox but he's cool too. In one of his more popular lectures I was watching thinking this guys probably consumed some psychedelic drugs in the past and sure enough later in the lecture he admits to doing '___' somewhere in the 20s times---LOL!

No - it was some guy with an exotic accent like Italian or Portugese and might have a pony-tail-- he focuses mostly on space mysteries and the quest for some universal code that the Illuminati or whoever know about and is basically free-energy. ect.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
that is quite an interesting theory about the pyramids, i havnt really read out about the pyramids etc in a long time but would be interested to learn more about this if you have and/or know a site with more about this.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The shape of the pyramid faces the sky at its highest point. Meaning that all knowledge and puposes of the pyramids, is for us to understand the skies.

I believe the alien races, gave us the pyramids. There is just still no proof that we actually built it by ourselves in the 20 time year frame. it's just too far stretch imo.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Interesting theory, but I think they were built in the shape that they were simply because any other shape would cause a collapse. With the technology that they had at the time, a building that gets smaller as you go higher was the only way to go when building a structure of that size.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curious_Agnostic
Interesting theory, but I think they were built in the shape that they were simply because any other shape would cause a collapse. With the technology that they had at the time, a building that gets smaller as you go higher was the only way to go when building a structure of that size.

Seriously they can't build one today as accurate.

I'm sure it falling down was the least of their concerns. It was built for a symbolism purpose. The pyramid shape I believe is a symbol for what is in the third dimesnion to acess the higher dimensions.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Curious_Agnostic

I would agree with you if it wasn't for the precision involved in the building. And also the location.
Please read the information in the links

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I like this part.

the 3 pyramids of Giza are aligned perfectly to match the three stars in the belt of Orion. AND, there is an observatory built into the great pyramid that points directly to the belt of Orion, both 10,500 BC, and 2012 AD. (Is that spooky or what?)

kingofthejunglellc.com...
hey check out my points 11111 lol

[edit on 3-3-2009 by foremanator]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The pyramid in Giza is a consciousness measuring device that measures the evolution and level of consciousness of the planet's civilization. When activated it forms an energetic octahedron which extends below surface. So, basically what you see is only half of the piece.
The pyramid in Giza is connected to another pyramid in Orion as well as Pleiades which is the main pyramid. All "information" flows to the Pleiades.

[edit on 3-3-2009 by thegreatobserver]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I dont know if you guys have ever noticed the whole 1111 thing before.
But I gota tell you, it blew my mind that there is so much reference to it in the Pyramids

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonsouljah
No - it was some guy with an exotic accent like Italian or Portugese and might have a pony-tail-- he focuses mostly on space mysteries and the quest for some universal code that the Illuminati or whoever know about and is basically free-energy. ect.

Try Nassim Haramein

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
We are monitored
Pyramids wwre built for humanity to star travel and reach other dimensions. Thouh not all human beings will be able to understamd this.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Also pyramids have five points

four at ground level and one one top.

Like the human body four limbs and a head
Or four fingers and a thumb.

Pyramid = 5
Humanity = 5

Five races involved. We are the fifth race. of some group or some level of status, but it comes to five. This is what I'm being shown.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Nassim Haramein is his name!

Good lecture.

I get the impression that the pyramids serve a function more than just symbolic.

The sarcophagus in the king's chamber may have been used to place the initiate in when becoming pharaoh. Pharaohs were worshiped and venerated as Gods. Is it possible that the pyramids were/are used as a sort of hyperdimensional or astral portal through which one use could have been that the consciousness of a "God" being could be recieved by an initiate placed into the chamber at a certain calculated time, such as a solstice or something? I just re-watched Stargate the movie recently and realized that the relationship between the stargate, the pyramid, and the "God" which inhabited the human body seems to be hinting towards something similar to what I propose here.

I suspect the pi ratio and the lattitude lines at which manmade and geological structures are formed/built are natural vortexes through which hyoerspace can be entered through... but they need some sort of structure to concentrate the energy into a point, and I'm sure there are varying ways in which these energy vortexes can be harnessed to produce different results...

but I do know from personal experience that energy vortexes, such as those in Sedona AZ, are very powerful and have produced plenty of astral projections in those who have visited. My mother and I both had out of body experiences there.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by universe attracts wisdom

I like the time you posted at 111
and your points 1100

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunwichwitch

Nassim Haramein is his name!

Good lecture.

I get the impression that the pyramids serve a function more than just symbolic.

The sarcophagus in the king's chamber may have been used to place the initiate in when becoming pharaoh. Pharaohs were worshiped and venerated as Gods. Is it possible that the pyramids were/are used as a sort of hyperdimensional or astral portal through which one use could have been that the consciousness of a "God" being could be recieved by an initiate placed into the chamber at a certain calculated time, such as a solstice or something? I just re-watched Stargate the movie recently and realized that the relationship between the stargate, the pyramid, and the "God" which inhabited the human body seems to be hinting towards something similar to what I propose here.

I suspect the pi ratio and the lattitude lines at which manmade and geological structures are formed/built are natural vortexes through which hyoerspace can be entered through... but they need some sort of structure to concentrate the energy into a point, and I'm sure there are varying ways in which these energy vortexes can be harnessed to produce different results...

but I do know from personal experience that energy vortexes, such as those in Sedona AZ, are very powerful and have produced plenty of astral projections in those who have visited. My mother and I both had out of body experiences there.

I always found it odd that they never found a mummy in any of the pyramids.
Just an empty sarcophagus.
You have to wonder if this is a representation for death.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Lunica

Oh thanks so much I was searching and searching, racking my brain and not getting him. Yeah-that guys sweet. I've tried to explain only snippets of his claims to friends and they just laugh. Who knows?
With that hair he's greasy but still a metaphysical hunk.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join