It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck Mentions FEMA Camps on Fox & Friends!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

And he'll be all over YouTube, ATS and other places on the Internet.
It will bring FOX lots of RATINGS. I'm sure they will count google finds of his show as valid ratings.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blagojevich
Wasn't FEMA heavily criticized (especially by members of this site) for NOT being prepared the first time

For Katrina, yeah, they were "unprepared" as the entire city was being raped.

But then look at 9/11: they were setting up a command post in WTC7 on September 10th (according to Rudy Giuliani's own testimony) for a bio-terror drill they had scheduled for Manhattan on the 12th. So they just used it to take control of the situation very quickly on the next morning.

So sometimes they're late, but sometimes they're early.

It just depends on what would be the most efficient way to screw you, the people, while looking incompetent.

18. All warfare is based on deception.

19. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable;
when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we
are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away;
when far away, we must make him believe we are near.

20. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder,
and crush him.

"The Art of War," circa 500 BC. www.chinapage.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I am really diggin the way Beck is working this. He finds a way to stay neutral, yet manages to discuss what Mainstream Media has ignored without sounding like a nutjob or an alarmist.

He is the best voice out there right now for truth. I don't know what changed him, maybe it was looking into his wife's eyes, fearing where we are really headed and realizing he needed to say and do something.

Glenn Beck is starting to sound a lot like Alex Jones but a little more sane. Alex Jones is too angry now. He is always insulting callers and cuts everyone off. I don't like the way he calls us all stupid anymore, its not that we are stupid, it is because our voices go on being ignored. It is because one American let alone 2-3 million have no way of stopping an out of control Government.

Alex Jones needs to go back to laughing and being a little nicer to his fans and truth seekers. He is a little scary and out of control now. I know Midas Resources owns GCN, but a little less Ted Anderson, talking about gold and a little more State Reps and Whistle Blowers would be good.

Back to Glenn Beck:
Quite funny actually that it would be him to pick up the staff of truth. He is on everyday on the main station in Phoenix, so hopefully he can wake up a few more people. I am glad he is focused now.

I excuse his past - and now except him as a true voice

Go find the truth Glenn, and free us all!

[edit on 3-3-2009 by arizonascott]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
A little birdie tells me that some of those ministers now taking government money, better read the "terms of service" that goes with that money.

If the poop hits the fan big time these ministers may find themselves "recruited" into the camps for crowd control. Whether they wish to or not.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

I am really diggin the way Beck is working this. He finds a way to stay neutral, yet manages to discuss what Mainstream Media has ignored without sounding like a nutjob or an alarmist.

Now he scores, now he doesn't. It's like watching basketball match and you get sucked in and applaud every score.

They've done their homework and now applying the method of keeping people's attention fixed on them.

I don't believe he is the awakened one and that he can lead anyone anywhere.

It's just show business.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

OT:

He said the reason he is saying more now then he ever did, was because of what his children is being handed when they are old enough to work and have to pay for this crap. As he said, we need to take this country away from the government and give it back to the people.

[edit on 3-3-2009 by FiatLux]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

OT:
I don`t believe anyone has ever called him "the awakened one". He just can not figure why nobody is speaking out about all of this.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

Thanks, and I agree.

The love for family can wake anyone up in a time like this. I just hope its not to late to change what is coming.

For whatever reason he is talking now, it is nice to have another voice of truth and one that gets heard on a regular basis.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by InfoProvider

Right on....flood his emails I've already sent him four this morning...

me@glennbeck.com
stu@glennbeck.com
wesurroundthem@foxnews.com
glennbeck@foxnews.com

get the word out..
there are reams of info on these camps...if you don't shout them from the mountaintops how the heck can you call yourself an Activist

maybe we could start with this little doozy...

Executive Order 11647
Federal Regional Councils
• Signed: February 10, 1972
• Federal Register page and date: 37 FR 3167; February 12, 1972
• Amended by: EO 11731, July 23, 1973; EO 11892, December 31, 1975; EO 12038, February 3, 1978
• Revoked by: EO 12149, July 20, 1979

In Executive Order No. 11647, the President decreed:
"There is hereby established a Federal Regional Council for each of the ten standard federal regions. Each Council shall be composed of the directors of the regional offices of the Departments of Labor, Health, Education, and Welfare, and Housing and Urban Development, the Secretarial Representative of the Department of Transportation, and the directors of the regional offices of the Office of Economic Opportunity, the Environmental Protection Agency, and theLaw Enforcement Assistance Administration. "The President shall designate one member of each such council as chairman of that council and such chairman shall serve at the pleasure of the President. Representatives of the Office of Management and Budget may participate in any deliberations of each council.". The "ten standard federal regions" referred to by Nixon were delineated by him in a press release issued by the White House on May 21, 1969. Purporting to "streamline the structure and processes of federal agencies in the field," the President then gave the alignment for the federal regions as follows: (The city in parentheses is the federal capital of each region.)
• REGION I (Boston) - Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
• REGION II (New York City) - New York, New Jersey, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands.
• REGION III (Philadelphia) -Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.
• REGION IV (Atlanta) -Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
• REGION V (Chicago) -Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota, Michigan, Ohio, and Wisconsin.
• REGION VI (Dallas-Fort Worth) Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas.
• REGION VII (Kansas City) - Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, and Nebraska.
• REGION VIII (Denver) - Colorado, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming.
• REGION IX (San Francisco) -Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.
• REGION X (Seattle) - Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington.
As can be noted in the foregoing list, in all cases the lines drawn for these federal regions cross State lines, thus to all intents and purposes obliterating the sovereignty of the States.

Now Check this out..............
FEMA was founded in 1979 (umm is anyone else smelling something fishy here) as an independent agency of the federal government. The agency reports directly to the President of the United States on their mission. That Mission Being;

" ...to reduce loss of life and property and protect our nation's critical infrastructure from all types of hazards through a comprehensive, risk-based, emergency management program of mitigation, preparedness, response and recovery."

Now, the EXACT same regions of the FEMA ops manuel matches the exact same regions that Nixon's administration has designed in 1969 to set up the U.S. following the planned Coup. After they failed, the Executive Order 11647 was revoked in 1979, ONLY TO REAPPEAR RIGHT OUT IN THE OPEN IN THE FEMA MANUAL ON OBAMA'S DESK IN 2009.

FEMA Transition Binder...I have located a copy of this binder in PDF form...

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux
reply to post by DangerDeath

OT:
I don`t believe anyone has ever called him "the awakened one". He just can not figure why nobody is speaking out about all of this.

My best guess is: because there is not any relevant info on this. It is just a speculation, and no institution (attorney) will start investigation if there is nothing to start with. Or: they are under strict orders not to talk about it.

We shall see what Beck will uncover. But that is still to happen, so I will save my excitement till that happens.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Interesting that he brought up the supposed camps but I'd like to highlight the nasty propaganda of naming a whole country such as Syria, "evil".

Did anyone even notice or were they too wrapped up in everything else he was saying? Very subtle. I expect the reverse is applied to those too wrapped up in naming evil (ie; the reason for the world's problems) - it's like the whole piece is aimed at desensitising...

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux
I was listening to Becks radio show today, and in the first half hour he said that he was on Fox this morning talking about these camps. He also stated that right now, he is on the fence as far as believing in it until he does more research into it. He said he has a team of people who will dig into everything they can find to get as much info as they can about it. That is why he said that he will not say one way or the other if it is all true or not.

Refreshing attitude. That raises my interest more than anything else anybody has said about Beck.

reasoner

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I don't trust Fox News.
Therefore, I don't trust Glenn Beck as long as he is employed there.

What he is saying could be as right as rain, and it probably is, but rest assured, there is an agenda at work here.
After the election, it was amazing to see ALL of the Repulicons do an about-face in support of the American people.
You see, the Republicons left themselves an easy out. Before Bush left office, they ramrodded something through that the public overwhelmingly did not support. This was a blessing to them. They knew they would lose the election and now they turned around and said - "Wait a minute, the people don't want this. It is a bad idea."
Like someone above said, they are conditioning people for the next election cycle.
They are banking on the short attention span of people in this country. And regrettably, people even here on this site (people who I would assume would be more studious than most).

No, Beck won't lose his job. He is the front-man for the Republicon come-back. But don't fall for it people. If we elect them back in next cycle, it will still be more of the same. I'm shocked people still even quibble over this crap. It should be apparent that both parties are furthering the agenda of the shadow-government (banking cartels).

This is a lame attempt at getting us to keep our attentions against opposing parties rather than the common denominator.

We need to move against both parties. Immediately. We need a third party involved here. Hopefully Ron Paul and Jesse Ventura can build one. The Liberty Party. Unfortunately, it will be THIS party that is hit the hardest by the unified force of the other two... and people STILL won't realize they are all in bed together.

I feel as if I should resign my efforts, but I won't. Not until they put a bullet in my head. What's worse is that I feel it very well may come to that.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goathief
Interesting that he brought up the supposed camps but I'd like to highlight the nasty propaganda of naming a whole country such as Syria, "evil".

Did anyone even notice or were they too wrapped up in everything else he was saying? Very subtle. I expect the reverse is applied to those too wrapped up in naming evil (ie; the reason for the world's problems) - it's like the whole piece is aimed at desensitising...

There is still a neo-con agenda going on at Fox. Basic neo-con philosophy dictates for a society to be given its cohesiveness as a unit, there must be a universal enemy which threatens the security and freedom of the society. First it was Communism, but that wasn't as encompassing and as easy to pull off as the war of terrorism. A very subtle and merciless foe, these neo-cons say about the jihadists hiding in the mountains and valleys...

Its hard to see the agenda behind Glenn Beck's commentary. It would seem foolish to lay all your dirty laundry out with the public, go all-in so to speak. You would reason they would want to keep a few of their trojan horses in the stables. Yet here we have Glenn Beck, who seems to be riding a new wave of success on Fox News. They're obviously allowing him to continue in this manner, but it makes no sense to make a new societal enemy out of the federal government in the process.

If globalism is the 'goal' of the elite status holders of the world, they are honestly not going about it the right way it would seem. What, with the tumbling dominoes yet to fall in the European Union, and the destabilization of economic and secure lifestyles around the world, they are going to have a hard time convincing the people they have the answer out of this one.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR

This is a lame attempt at getting us to keep our attentions against opposing parties rather than the common denominator.

How does calling attention to camps set up by the fed under administrations of both parties keep us focused on simple partisan bickering?

Just a question.

Unless of course Beck has come out and labeled them "Obama's camps" or "the Democrat's camps." Has he said that?

We need to move against both parties. Immediately. We need a third party involved here.

Becks been saying this for years.

Seems like you just see the FOX at the bottom of the screen and make all your judgments based on a logo.

[edit on 3-3-2009 by thisguyrighthere]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
To give a brief illustration as to how these scumbags operate, lets look at the possibility of said Liberty Party...

Jesse Ventura told people that he will help build the party if it is apparent that people want that. Well, to the real owners of this system, this was a blessing. Now all they need to do is pay someone to start echoing Ventura and Paul's rhetoric all the while directly paying someone to start some crap here on American soil (what is that Louisianna Governor's name again?)... Then, if that party actually does gain ground, the person being paid to do something scandelous will do so ruining the reputation of the party.

These people are so corrupt that they make me want to poke myself in the eyes with a pointy stick. But these are the games they play. The system is rigged.
I'm afraid that the only way for this to be resolved is forcibly.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
I don't trust Fox News.
Therefore, I don't trust Glenn Beck as long as he is employed there.

I'm with you there. I dont trust any mainstream news as its all there for propaganda purposes as well as what we call 'news'. Although.. I do like what Beck is doing.. doesnt mean I trust him..

We need to move against both parties. Immediately. We need a third party involved here. Hopefully Ron Paul and Jesse Ventura can build one. The Liberty Party. Unfortunately, it will be THIS party that is hit the hardest by the unified force of the other two... and people STILL won't realize they are all in bed together.

I couldnt agree more. I've been saying and thinking the exact same thing.

[edit on 3-3-2009 by disfugured]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

My point is that he is being used to establish a voice against the Gov that has been prevailant for a long time now... All in an effort to put the Republicans back in next go around.

He doesn't have to SAY "Democratic Camps"... The implication is there as this story is being brought out NOW under a democratic regime, rather than several years ago.
The ignorant masses will make the connection themselves.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Yes, as I said, I don't trust Fox News - period.

I don't care what Beck has been saying for years. He is now employed by the most dishonest News Network God has ever laid eyes on.

As long as Beck is employed there, there is an ulterior motive. He may be completely oblivious to the agenda, but it is there. Rest assured.

PS - aside from all of that, I'm still on the fence about the camps in the first place.
Like I said, I don't trust it. And I think it is VERY telling that even Beck himself criticises the 9-11 Truth movement.
He is a puppet. Just like the rest of them.

I find it incredible that he can dismiss the most obvious Government Conspiracy since the JFK assassination and all the while start shouting about FEMA concentration camps. I still haven't seen anything that rings bells about the camps. At least not in terms of how they will be used against American Citizens.

[edit on 3-3-2009 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
You bet there is an ulterior motive. The motive is to make the democrats look like they are at fault.

In all reality both parties are at fault, but its pretty obvious what side Fox News is on. Glenn Beck gets to jerk the chain a couple of times because people will pay more attention to the conservative news station.

By doing this while Obama is in power, he can make it look like this is all his doing, even though we all know that these things were in place long before Obama took office. Obama is simply continuing on the parade.

Granted, Beck says some things that others won't and eventually he'll cross the line and they'll bury him in programming. Just like Keith Olbermann, who I'm sure most of the Fox newsers around here hate.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join