It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"FEMA Prisons" Is #1 Google Search Now(3/3/09)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
fema prisons

Hotness: Volcanic

Related searches:
fema prison camps, fema prison, 1970 stabilization act, fema concentration camps, fema coffins

Peak:
2 hours ago

www.google.com...

Also fema camps is #21 on google search.
www.google.com...

Are the masses waking up? Why do you think its #1 atm, surely it cant be because of one commentator talked about on the msm?

[edit on 3/3/2009 by orgyofthedead]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I wonder if it has anything to do with Glenn Beck?
Why couldn't it?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3/3/2009 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
If enough wake up, then it will start.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Good.

We're about 100 years late for that date wouldn't you say?

I would love to think "Finally!", but no...I didn't see the American people's disposition go from frailty to bravery, as it should have been long ago. But perhaps fate (destiny, karma, chakra...whatever) is telling us that wasn't the time...now's the time.

Or perhaps courage, bravery and honor are cumulative indeed...perhaps we are getting closer.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Well, to be more exact FEMA Prisons is currently third in top searches. As of 12:00 pm, Central Time Zone. USA. So people are not done with this yet.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
To me, it only proves a very scary point. Not that the Fema camps aren't real, in fact the point has nothing to do with fema camps. The point is that people believe anything and everything they hear on Fox News.

How many people think Bill O' is bringing them real news? Scary...

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unit541
To me, it only proves a very scary point. Not that the Fema camps aren't real, in fact the point has nothing to do with fema camps. The point is that people believe anything and everything they hear on Fox News.

Good point, it does show how many people are watching fox BUT at least it shows how many people are willing to do internet research. Where would be with out the internet...

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Yes now it is #3 but if you if you look at its peak just before i posted it was #1 and prison camps #21 (this is now #79).

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Yep- that Glenn Beck interview must of made in impact. Dropping words like that during the morning program had to have made a difference.
I didn't know you could check that--pretty cool. You could actually calculate (which I'm sure they have) a statistical correlation between the two. A good statistician could generate so much valuable data for the networks and the googster off this stuff-wow.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Actually, I think it proves just the opposite. Instead of blindly believing the mainstream media, they took to the internet to get more information and facts on the subject so they could form their own opinion. I think it is great.

I also think it is people acknowledging the possibility that something like this COULD happen in our own backyards and that our government COULD be capable of such a thing.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by lynn112

Actually, I think it proves just the opposite. Instead of blindly believing the mainstream media, they took to the internet to get more information and facts on the subject so they could form their own opinion. I think it is great.

I also think it is people acknowledging the possibility that something like this COULD happen in our own backyards and that our government COULD be capable of such a thing.

I'm going to have to agree with you too. It peaked interest and those that wanted to did their own research. I can't see how it indicated to anyone that they were just believing what they heard. Not by turning around and reading about it. If nothing else it sounds too impossible to be true. Only by reading and getting more info can one learn about something. There wasn't enough mentioned to believe anything. Just enough to gain some interest.

new topics

top topics

join