It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dump the Dollar, buy ITHACA HOURS...!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Here is the answer...

local currency.... www.ithacahours.org...

all hail Ithaca, NY ... you have the evil banksters quaking in their fireproof (perfect for walking in HELL) boots!

trying to figure out who Plattsburgh, NY would put on their one.....

seriously though ...if states are going to go for sovereignty... it would seem that this would be necessary for "true freedom".....

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I go to school here in Ithaca. This is supposed to be one of the most recession-proof cities in New York. There's a very strong local economy and sense of community. I'm sure the Hours will see more popularity as the "main" economy goes under. I'm thinking of buying some myself.

Glad we've gotten some recognition here on ATS. Cheers.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
what are apartments renting for there in Ithaca?

get ready for an influx.......?

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I live in Ithaca... I have seen signs for the Hours, but have never held in my hand anything that I could identify as such.

How does one get these...?

(I love the idea, but the circulation seems to suck.)

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
To me ..this idea is ESSENTIAL for us to "win" this thing ..if that's even possible ...

If I lived in Ithaca, I would get some info and stir some momentum...

honestly ...if we could loosen the grip of economic threat by having a percentage that is not controlled by Illuminati families....

a TRUE AMERICAN currency not LOANED to us by some foreign entity.. not covered in Masonic symbols ... not meant to control but meant to represent our true value to a community.....that would be a HUGE step....

and possibly the only way to define Sovereignty now....

[edit on 3-3-2009 by sayiamu]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Can you imagine ... some AIG CEO pulls up in his roadster ..and tries to get some ETHANOL (cuz thats all we sell in Ithaca
) with the "old dollars" and the attendant says .."yeah ..I know we gave you billions of those ..but we don't take em here....

"if you want you can earn some Ithaca hours.... I see there's some of your dirt in Captain's ditch over there... you can start shovelin.... otherwise push that outta- gas- pos out of the way ....."

top topics

join