It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanted : stories of missing time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I know this has been discussed here many times , but what I am curious about here is first hand descriptions of from real people who know beyond a doute that something strange has occurred to them in there lifes . Maby even years ago , a hour of two that is just missing . Something that You have probably wondered about often but never can quite place what happened between one moment and bang when you find yourself your somewhere else and an hour or two are just gone. I would really appreciate if everyone here who has experienced this would give just a brief description as I would love to get at least an estimate of how common this is . thanks in advance _Bluemooone2_

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
On the bus on my way to work a few years back. I check the time as I always do it's around 8.30. I arrive at work without any delays. I get in to work sit down in my chair when one of my colleagues come up to me to ask me where I've been all morning. I'm confused and ask what she means. I look at the time on my computer it's 11.30. I look at my mobile and it's the same. I have no idea where 2.5 hours went. It still shakes me to the core thinking about it.

L&L

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Ya I have read your post with great interest . It defied so many constants ) Loved it . But can offer no clue here ( Do you still run thu it in your mind ? Keep cracking at it bro and you might get though ) BE WELL

[edit on 3-3-2009 by bluemooone2]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
To save repeating myself.

I have posted mine here.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I had an incident happen to me in 2000, but it's a little different from the usual lost time stories, and this has happened more than a few times, I checked afterwards, and was a little surprised.

I lived outside Winslow AZ, doing odds and ends, Geology, working as a mechanic to pay bills, and as a hobby( Brits don't often get the chance to fix American cars and get paid for it.

Anyhow one night I was heading home from a friends house, which is located at the visitors centre at Meteor Crater, there is a road which comes off the side of the Crater and heads east towards Winslow, not a very well know road, due to the restrictions out there, it's a little more than 15 miles long and usually took about 20 mins, when I felt brave it could be done in a little over 17 mins.

We had for months been watching lights flying over the forest, flying back and fourth between the east and west, the whole visible forest was covered on some nights in about 5 seconds, and that's a long way, a visible field on a moonlit night of about 40-50 miles from the Crater rim (Gorgeous)

Ok the night I'm talking about, I left my friends house, and as usual he said he would call my then Wife and tell her to expect me, can get dangerous out in the desert, and if any cars are out there at night, they are up to no good, so I would pull off and hide behind a small hill, it happened more in Winter, because illegal loggers used the road also, and this is February, even the most hardened Meteor Hunters don't do much. the temp can drop well into the -20's so I was expecting to see a logging truck heading the same way.

A part of the road passes by a trans continental line junction box, which runs parallel with the road, anyhow when I hit that box I know I had 7 miles to go and checked my watch, I cant remember the exact time, but maybe about 01.15, I saw headlights in the rear view mirror, but decided I would be well clear of the road and home before it gets anywhere near me, if it wasn't loggers, the loggers are real slow, and often pulled out of the way to let me past.
I got a little worried when I hadn't seen it dip with the road because the lights where constant, I put the lights out of my mind and drove home, I opened the door to enter, and my wife was on the phone with my friend, he was telling her I had just left and would be home soon, he thought she was kidding when she told him I had just arrived.

We spoke for ages online talking about it, my friends wife, was being her usual self and was telling us we were banned from doing what we had been (staying out late with friends watching and winding down) we checked our times, my Wife had been chatting online and the message box where she had typed BRB to answer the phone said 01.15, and I pulled up less than 30 seconds later.

I hadn't put my foot down because I had 1 beer, and I never drink so that is enough or too much when I drive, the ground had frost on it, it's fine on the straight parts, but going downhill on a bend, isn't a good idea when it's frosty, my friend told me I had left his house 01.05, He knows this because the security required a number to get out, he checked the log, and it showed that time, the clock was correct, Linked to law enforcement, so had to be, so I had covered the journey in just over 11 mins, I didn't lose time I gained it, and this wasn't the only time, but I don't want to go there.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Hey Bluemooone first off I'm a sister
)
Are you referring to my other lifestory posts or this one? I can't say for sure that I didn't just look at the time wrong all morning I'm in two minds about that. But still I was truly in chock when I realised what the time actually was. As for staying well.....I think I'm doing ok apart from the odd flu LOL

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I got stuck in a dark closet for 2 weeks in Olympia in a residence where the owner, who later moved to parkland, I think; was later murdered. He wasn't home-when I was in the closet. He is why the closet bs stopped. When he got home he was mad. Later he died. It was blamd on Fuqra terrorist organization, according to one person on one web page:

www.danielpipes.org...

My wife and I Knew two of the three Indians. Pramrod Gadry was a professor at University of Puget Sound, a liberal arts college in Tacoma. He and his wife Indira also owned and ran in an Indian restaurant in the Tacoma suburb of Lakewood. We did not know the sister-in-law.

Law enforcement believes that the militant Islamic group Al-Fuqra carried out these murders.

I lost all sorts of time from preceeding that closet. Then again, I was starving drugged and under 4' tall. :-)

[edit on 4-3-2009 by HugmyRek]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
My experience took place in London, I was there on a 2 year working holiday, and at that time I was staying in leytonstone, the house was right behind a pretty old hospital.

There was a small open field between the rows of houses and the hospital, some old looking trees, and bushes is all there was.

Well, one night ( and for T&C reasons i'll skip some stuff ) I went outside, and for some reason found myself climbing over the back wall, now this was around 11pm...

All my housemates were still inside the house.

As i climbed over the fence something really weird happened, things got rather misty and creepy looking, the trees took a eerie shape and everything was just off, i looked around and saw really old, cracked and crooked gravestones all over the place, nothing made sense but i knew what i saw...

i then climbed back over the fence and went inside, all my friends came up to me and asked me where the hell i had gone for 3 hours,,,it was just after 2am when i climbed back over that fence, and i knew i had not been gone for more than 20 minutes max.

Anyways, the next morning they spoke about it again, and i told them what happened and told them about the gravestones i saw, my one friend who was an english guy looked at me, and said "what ???"

he said mate, are u trying to be funny ? that graveyard was moved over 80 years or so ago to make way for the hospital and the houses being built there...

so i dont kno what happened, or how, but i climbed over that back fence and dissapeared for 3 hours and saw what was not there, but what had been there..

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Text Black
One night when I was about 5, my sisters had gone to bed & my mom went to her room without saying anything leaving me alone in the living room, a while later I realized she went to bed without putting me to bed first witch I thought was really weird & it was a 1st for me, So after getting myself ready for bed & as I was climing in, I had some weird idea to close my eyes just until they are perfectly closed and then I could open them, I did but when I opened the sun was up and my sister suddenly jumps out of her top bunk, I thought she was freaking out like me, I said: OH MY GOD WHAT IS GOING ON? My sister is like What? I say the sun is up! She says the sun always comes up & walks away. It only took a second to close my eyes, my butt wasn't even on the mattress yet, & it is suddenly daylight?? For the rest of the day I was not extra tired like I thought I would be.
I do want to get hypnosis to try to see if I can recall what happened during those 8 missing hours.

top topics

join