It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck- Says Fema Camps Real

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Well siad, Chad. But as we see, the tin-foil brigade and their sympathizers will always choose to cling to their view that the world plays out in narrative form.

A larger trend that I see emerging is the far-right's return to prominence. During the '90s, we had another liberal president in Bill Clinton, who's presidency seemingly brought America's far-right terrorists out of the woodwork. Factoring in race this time around, it seems like prime-time for the Timothy McVeighs and Eric Robert Rudolphs of the country to have a field day.

So in conclusion, we have more to fear from the American far-right than we do from these FEMA camps.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

Wow, theres a voice of reason! We dont have to believe it all!

But it's good to keep an eye out and not be complacent!
Hopefully we are all aware of that fact here.
We mostly seem like fairly intelligent people and should be able
to rationalize these things out in our own minds without going off
the deep end.
Maybe some need outside mental stimulation and don't know how to imagine, plan and theorize about things unknown.
I would venture to say the percentage of actual conspiracies MAY
be low, but it's the part that may be true that scares me!

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Just because this mainstream journalist hack throws a bone out there, it does not mean we all have to jump all over it. Sorry, I ain't buying it. What's the big story here anyway?

Everyone with half a brain knows that FEMA was created by Executive Order to have extraordinary powers during a time of severe domestic crisis. Such a crisis includes the invasion of aliens (from another country or from outer space - take your pick) which would create civil unrest, to say the least. Is there a problem with the Government having contingency plans to round up the undesired invaders just in case such a scenario presents itself in the future?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
Just because this mainstream journalist hack throws a bone out there, it does not mean we all have to jump all over it. Sorry, I ain't buying it. What's the big story here anyway?

Everyone with half a brain knows that FEMA was created by Executive Order to have extraordinary powers during a time of severe domestic crisis. Such a crisis includes the invasion of aliens (from another country or from outer space - take your pick) which would create civil unrest, to say the least. Is there a problem with the Government having contingency plans to round up the undesired invaders just in case such a scenario presents itself in the future?

I agree for the most part, but sometimes Glenn Beck really tells his opinion and i respect him for that. He has even said to think outside the box before. Even though you never know if he truly means it.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by Orchideaterz]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Here ya go...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

we Must all be Crazy...huh

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join