It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck- Says Fema Camps Real

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I was watching the Fox morning show while Glenn Beck was on this morning talking about what was going to be on his show this afternoon. He said that he has tried to debunk the rumers about the fema camps and was not able to do it. He also said that if you trust the Govt. you would think they were no big deal, but if you don,t trust the Govt. like him you should be very worried.
I should let you know why I watch the MSM. I belive that you kept your freinds close but you should kept your enimies closer. Yes I know I can,t spell.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The only problem I see here is that a lot of people will think this can't be real because Glenn Beck says they exist. The bottom line is these FEMA camps have been built, regardless of who does or does not report it.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
On one hand, there is a good bit of proof that these camps exist in your country.. it actually makes sense to build them in case of massive natural disaster... some of the conspiracies that surround them seem a bit OTT though.

On the other hand, I get a good few of your US channels over here and I have to say, from an outside perspective, watching topics that rarely have anything to do with my life so I am pretty unbiased.. Glenn Beck is the epitome of a Main Stream Media Fear Monger.

While many of the things he reports are correct, the fear he tries to instill in his viewers in completely uncalled for. He completely sensationalizes everything. Im not surprised Fox snapped him up so quick. Rupert Murdoch must be loving every minute of his shows.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul3

I am listening to his radio show right now, and he talked about it first thing. He stated that until he gets more research into it, he is on the fence about it. He said he will not say either way yet if it is real or not. He has his research team digging into it right now.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I trust none of the so called reporters on the MSM. I feel that anything thats said on it has been oked by the NWO folks and is to help them not us.
I will be watching tonight tho.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul3
I trust none of the so called reporters on the MSM. I feel that anything thats said on it has been oked by the NWO folks and is to help them not us.
I will be watching tonight tho.

I think it's possible that this is another tool of deception. If these FEMA Camps exist, which they do, what better way to discredit the story is there than to report it on FOX News? It's the same thing that's happening with Obama right now. If George Bush had announced 'we need to send 17000 more troops to Afghanistan', people would have been furios. Now that Obama announced it, they think it's a great idea and it needs to be done.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Glenn Beck on FOX News is apparently on to something about there being FEMA camps (concentration camps) in existence within the USA.

FEMA's 911 Concentration Camps

US FEMA Camps

[edit on 3-3-2009 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
It should be interesting to hear how Glenn "Golly Gee Willakkker" Beck spins this one ....

Is his task to inform the public, cause panic or debunk...... hmmm

That lil FOX logo won't allow my right mind to consider for ONE SECOND that this guy has the public's best interests in mind .... so what's he up to ......

maybe he is just prepping us for what's in store ....

editing and saying ....it would seem that if FOX is uncorking THIS ONE ..then the NWO is either in a hurry ..maybe anxious for some reason...

I was one that it felt like Beck was going for PANIC .. this reinforces it for me. They are ready to roll ...... they are throwing a riot and nobody has showed up....

[edit on 3-3-2009 by sayiamu]

[edit on 3-3-2009 by sayiamu]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I have to admit that for years I have thought fox news sucked...
but lately it seems as though Glenn beck is not afraid to speak his mind.
(has he ever???)...yesterday he mentioned the FEMA Camps..actually came right out and said that he couldn't debunk them...I know I know...could be just more MSM BS...
But then today...

www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=442245

FEMA searches skyrocket on google...
isn't this what we have all been working for..???

before we saddle this guy as some MSM goon...stop and think..he has been ranting along these lines for a few weeks now..he has strayed onto something here we have been promoting, I frankly I couldn't be more impressed..I think we should all flood his sites and the foxsnews site asking for more..!!! call his show send him video email the docs..help him to prove these camps are real..if we all stand up and press him he can press the issues...

A Silent Activist is Good for What..????

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
It's still MSM. He will only say what he is allowed to say.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Fox has been pretty good about letting him speak his mind from the start. He does the same on TV that he does on his radio show, and I`ve seen him get pretty heated up on both.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
How in the HELL do we have two identical threads on the front page of this site...
People should pick which one they want to participate in and respond there.
I'll bet a few of you guys flagged both threads.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Really, guys? We have two threads (on home page) devoted to Glen Beck and the nonsense that sputters out of his pie hole?

What next... Tyra Banks talking about FEMA trucks with gun turrets mounted to the roof?

Give me a break!

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Ron Paul is on Glenn Beck right now discussing FEMA camps!

I am *shocked* they are discussing this on mainstream tv! Progress for ATSers?! Seriously, I dropped my spatula while cooking dinner when I heard 'FEMA camps' being discussed on tv. I don't listen to the radio show so I didn't see this one coming.

Can't wait to see what kinda disinfo this is going to be spun with!

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
UUGGHHH

He said he was not going to discuss them after all........... more research............. he implied they were NOT REAL!

Someone GOT TO HIM!!

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Of course they're real, but they're not for what all the fear mongers want to believe they're for:

(a) In General- In accordance with the requirements of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security shall establish not fewer than 6 national emergency centers on military installations.
(b) Purpose of National Emergency Centers- The purpose of a national emergency center shall be to use existing infrastructure--
(1) to provide temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency or major disaster;
(2) to provide centralized locations for the purposes of training and ensuring the coordination of Federal, State, and local first responders;
(3) to provide centralized locations to improve the coordination of preparedness, response, and recovery efforts of government, private, and not-for-profit entities and faith-based organizations; and
(4) to meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security.

In this Act, the following definitions apply:
(1) CLOSED MILITARY INSTALLATION- The term `closed military installation' means a military installation, or portion thereof, approved for closure or realignment under the Defense Base Closure and Realignment Act of 1990 (part A of title XXIX of Public Law 101-510; 10 U.S.C. 2687 note) that meet all, or 2 out of the 3 following requirements:
(A) Is located in close proximity to a transportation corridor.

(B) Is located in a State with a high level or threat of disaster related activities.

(C) Is located near a major metropolitan center.

Source

Kinda proves this Glenn Beck guy is a bit of an idiot really...

[edit on 3-3-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
++This excessive discussion of Glenn Beck Is Getting Old++
Sorry to Add to this but Another point to mention about this new Beck TV persona is how

They're testing the waters or parameters of how far it can go now and it is important to keep in mind that this is Totally after a Heavy Filtered process of Government and moreso, Private censorship filters. This isn't the movie "Network" people. Just bcus he's switched networks doesn't mean he's some miracle-anchor bridging the gap between ATS stuff and Mainstream.

He's simply peddling another alternative form of pandering drivel propaganda that favors the Fascist Status Quo. This bailout stuff is totally fascist.

Also-anyone who has said it already that "a subsection of the Beck audience is disconcerted white Americans--that seems correct. his disgruntled whiteness This is Totally a Fox tradition and Beck is simply maintaining that tradition while attempting to incorporate others. It's all about ratings and thusly, ADVERTISEMENTS. And all ads are basically lies so do yourself a favor and read.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Of course they're real, but they're not for what all the fear mongers want to believe they're for:

(a) In General- In accordance with the requirements of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security shall establish not fewer than 6 national emergency centers on military installations.
(b) Purpose of National Emergency Centers- The purpose of a national emergency center shall be to use existing infrastructure--
(1) to provide temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency or major disaster;
(2) to provide centralized locations for the purposes of training and ensuring the coordination of Federal, State, and local first responders;
(3) to provide centralized locations to improve the coordination of preparedness, response, and recovery efforts of government, private, and not-for-profit entities and faith-based organizations; and
(4) to meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security.

In this Act, the following definitions apply:
(1) CLOSED MILITARY INSTALLATION- The term `closed military installation' means a military installation, or portion thereof, approved for closure or realignment under the Defense Base Closure and Realignment Act of 1990 (part A of title XXIX of Public Law 101-510; 10 U.S.C. 2687 note) that meet all, or 2 out of the 3 following requirements:
(A) Is located in close proximity to a transportation corridor.

(B) Is located in a State with a high level or threat of disaster related activities.

(C) Is located near a major metropolitan center.

Source

Kinda proves this Glenn Beck guy is a bit of an idiot really...

[edit on 3-3-2009 by Chadwickus]

Oh silly rabbit. I do doubt that the govt has anything sinister up their sleeves, but Glenn Beck is right....... you have to keep your eyes open and don't be afraid to put the pieces together.

I am sure these camps are fine, but the line that has people freaked out is the "(4) to meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security".

That leaves it open.

The messed up thing is this; I have never ever been a big conspiracy nut. I never believed in any of these NWO conspiracies or the super doomsday people. However, whats messed up is over the past few years, those that were this way have been right more than someone like me. So that leave a few possibilities:

1) They were right and there is a grand conspiracy
2) Even a broken clock is right twice a day
3) Some conspiracies but not to the extent many take it.

Point being, it is worth while to keep your eyes, ears and mind open. Just because you may hate Republicans and/or Glenn Beck, still consider the information, not the messenger.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Anyone watch these? Its a three part series... Scary crap for sure.
The guy has a good point. The government plans and plays war games but we are kooks for preparing?

I'm surprised Glen Beck is allowed to do this. Oh well. We are headed won a scary road.

Scary...Scary...

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
UUGGHHH

He said he was not going to discuss them after all........... more research............. he implied they were NOT REAL!

Someone GOT TO HIM!!

I agree! He said was going to discuss it today on his show that he cant debunk it, then sorry were not ready. He was gagged by someone. I had high hopes for him. Bummer.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join