It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hiroshima and Middle East: I am sick of American Schizophrenia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Listen Truman's Announcement of Hiroshima bombing:
en.wikipedia.org...:Trumann_hiroshima.ogg

"first atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima, a military base...
and we will use it until completely destroying Japan's power to make war".
and in unediting version it says: We have used it against those who attacked us without warning at Pearl Harbor...

Now...
some questions are already asked on ATS I guess. For example, why there are thousands of movies, books on Holocaust on Jews, but only ONE OR TWO against this horrible crime against Japans? Killing hunderds of thousands in a couple of seconds and than thousands more in many years because of radiation. I am sure ATS users clever enough and asked these questions themselves before.
I want to say something else: Listen carefully what Truman says: Hiroshima, a military base...
LIE...
Does this Lie sounds familiar? Iraq, weapons of mass destruction..Iran, candidate of nuclear bomb..Afghanistan, North Korea, Vietnam...
Secondly, Truman says, "we will continue until we completely destroy Japans power to make war"..This discourse too is very familiar..Terror? Terrorists, Where is Bin Laden? No more excuses, no more Lies please.

Thirdly, Truman says, "We have used it against those who attacked us without warning at Pearl Harbor..."
It seems Pearl Harbor made Americans sick, and it was easy to use it as a revenge mechanism.
Does it sounds familiar? 9/11 Attacks and Pearl Harbor..I do not say that it was inside job, but both event gave U.S the opportunity to destroy everywhere far far away, because they used and still using their, your support, the American Citizens. It is now your time to stop this schizophrenia.
Do not fall into trap in Middle East issues, open your eyes and do not be slave of your feelings anymore. Economical crisis is the first serious warning.

[edit on 3-3-2009 by deccal]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by deccal
this horrible crime against Japans?

There was no 'horrible crime' against Japan. Japan started the war against America. America finished it. The lesson is this - don't start a war against a bigger and stronger country or they will slap the crap out of you and you will deserve it.

Listen carefully what Truman says: Hiroshima, a military base...
LIE...

The entire country was a military base. There weren't any real civilians. Even the children would go to school part of the day and then work in the military factories for hours and hours after school. Right down to the six year olds. Japan was one big military machine.

Have you been to Japan? I lived there for three years.
Have you been to Hiroshima? I have.
Have you been to the museum at Peace Park? I have.

We warned the Japanese that if they didn't surrender we would destroy them. And we told them how we'd do it and even when. The leaflets we dropped informing them of this are on the walls at the museum.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Super thread OP.

We have been conditioned very carefully not to question hiroshima and nagasaki. We must never forget the unspeakable destruction brought upon Japan, a solemn dignified country so that this kind of horror doesnt get repeated. A terrible day.

Please read this:

The lies of Hiroshima live on

Good luck trying to get some balance, maybe you should throw Winston Churchill's bombing of Dresden too, a non military city that was levelled as the war was practically over, causing unbelievable destruction and death. Many would say it was a war crime.

The bombing of Dresden

[edit on 3-3-2009 by BigC2012]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
it was a little more harsh than they anticipated i think, it was never really tested on live cities. only unnocupied areas and our OWN servicemen. thats a real crime. thats the movie i want to see. oh, by the way, we paid to rebuild japan. and they infiltrated our country secretly the second time.... anyone know what im talking about? MADE IN JAPAN

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Forgive me if i'm wrong, but is this an attempt to say that the looming nuclear threat of Iran is just a trap by our own powers, or that the Iraq war was unjust? I don't agree with the Iraq war, but the thing in Iran IS something to worry over. People here lately seem to not be realizing the scope of the situation with Iran at least. is Iran a hostile nation or a peaceful nation? I'm not asking your opinion of the US (*for the moment*), so which is it? Is Iran currently working at ALL towards a peaceful solution to their energy needs with the United Nations organization? The point being,fine, blame the US for everything. What does that leave you with? Iran with ZERO responsibility. How does THAT make the world a safer place? just something to think about.
if your post is simply on the bull that went into us invading Iraq, i'd have to say that yes that was a big lie.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
That's the same logic that excuses things like the firebombing of Dresden. Nagasaki was an essential component to the Japanese war production effort, as was Dresden for Germany.

That strategic importance doesn't make it 'right' to destroy and and kill people. All it means is that it was the 'rightest' thing that a group of people could think of doing at the time, considering the alternatives. Even assuming the 'best' of motives.

Human beings are often misguided and confused.

new topics

top topics

join