It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
1. As much as there is a creation, there is a creator. The universe is an effect of the existence of an entity that transcends the existence of the universe itself. We like to call that entity “God”.
2. There is life outside of and perhaps parallel to death (not necessarily after - that’s narrowminded sequential thinking). A 10-dimensional universe guarantees that and thus, we have reason to believe in eternal life on some extra-dimensional plane.
3. The idea of God transcends religion. God was not created by religion. It’s more the other way around. Many religions may have gotten the details wrong, but the concept of God remains.
4. The circle of life coincides with the first law of thermodynamics that energy merely moves from state to state. Thus when a loved one dies, their lifeforce returns to the source from which it was spawned.
5. If there are 10 dimensions, which embody every possible permutation of every possible reality, then I’m pretty sure there is an alternate universe out there where beings are made of pure energy, where time has no bearing on life, where there is no suffering, no tears and no dichotomy of good and evil.
Originally posted by Nick_X
reply to post by Ownification
Good dabble into Superstring Theory here. I find it gets a bit redundant around the 6th and 7th dimensions - or the key differences between the two were not very well explained in this article.
I like the Surfer Guy theory
I really hope we can break some ground on this with the LHC experiments - there are just so many unanswered questions in Humanity, having the answers will set many people free and possibly unite the human race.
Originally posted by Wertdagf
Free will does not exist. Without free will the romatic veiws of parallel universes fall apart. People make choices for reasons... its not random and would not change no matter how many times you pressed replay.