posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:04 AM
1. As much as there is a creation, there is a creator. The universe is an effect of the existence of an entity that transcends the existence
of the universe itself. We like to call that entity “God”.
2. There is life outside of and perhaps parallel to death (not necessarily after - that’s narrowminded sequential thinking). A 10-dimensional
universe guarantees that and thus, we have reason to believe in eternal life on some extra-dimensional plane.
3. The idea of God transcends religion. God was not created by religion. It’s more the other way around. Many religions may have gotten the
details wrong, but the concept of God remains.
4. The circle of life coincides with the first law of thermodynamics that energy merely moves from state to state. Thus when a loved one dies,
their lifeforce returns to the source from which it was spawned.
5. If there are 10 dimensions, which embody every possible permutation of every possible reality, then I’m pretty sure there is an alternate
universe out there where beings are made of pure energy, where time has no bearing on life, where there is no suffering, no tears and no dichotomy of
good and evil.
Well if you are one of those people who keep arguing about religion, read this and try to wrap your head around it. It is where science and religion
meets a very good article.
At the end of the article you can find videos which explains the M-Theory so the individuals who are clueless can get at least some understanding.
The 5 points above summarizes the whole article, it is pretty big because the target audience is everyone(not babies), well some education is
required, also english
I wanna hear all of your thoughts on this, it is a mind boggling idea and it solves many of the religiouse paradox.