It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think this says it all.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
If ever there were an article that sums up where we are as a whole this is it.
I just wanted to share because it rang true to me and makes me realize that there is at least one other person out there who gets it.

Here

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
WHOOOOAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! This says it all and then some!!!! Bravo bravo.....If this doen's wake the sheep up then I don't know what will!! Like my brother told me, " You cannot wake all sheep up becaue some sheep don't even know that they are sheep". DIG THAT

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I just do not understand why we let the "elite few" get away with this. It seems to me a little ridiculous just to sit around and let these idiots do whatever the hell they want to do, I just can not get my head wrapped around that...Period. The intelligent people that you speak of here aren't just a few but millions. How could they stop us if we finally decided to do some thing positive for this country. As long as we sit on our thumbs and they can see that we are sitting on our thumbs, they are going to continue what they are doing until their agenda is complete and believe me, you and I ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THEIR AGENDA EITHER. The weak will get taken out first but once that happens they will come after the rest. Always the weakest first, and then right on down the line until they have completed their mission. Why can't people just accept the truth, decide what is right and wrong (if they know) and act accordingly. We are all going to end up with the same fate. It absolutely angers me to think that the American people are too damned lazy to do any thing about anything. They are so weak, they just accept whatever. We probably have 29% of our population on the "system". They are the ones causing a lot of the problems because they are being taken care of with mine and your money and that just pisses me off. I just wished that about 100 million would get pissed off with and then I bet we could do some thing about all this crap. Well I read that article and it made me a little mad and I thought that I had to say at least something about it. We are the ones that are supposed to have control. The people, remember?? So let's just continue to sit around and soon (2012) we will all be neighbors and have plenty of time to get to know each other in prison, because if we are not disposed of, that is where we all will end up...MAN !!!!!! I feel better now...sabre11004..

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Truth. Thats all I'm going to say. I've been trying to tell this to people until I turn blue in the face. So in order to save room I'll just say : I AGREE. WAKE UP AMERICA.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing this find.

Second line: This is the end, my only friend, the end

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Butter Cookie

Great line!
I will use it often.
All that can be done at this point is raise awareness.
People will think you're nuts and may even say so.
But we have to have a thick skin and let it run off like water on a ducks back.

Anyone ever see the proverbial bum on a street corner or in a movie holding a sign that says "The end is Nigh? or "the end is near"
They are always made fun of and laughed at.\Well, it is time my friends. Time for us to carry the sign. If enough people start spreading the word, the less crazy we start to look.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I got CHIILS when I read it...and like most of us on here, we already knew what was "up"; its just that to see it written that way was so clear...and like previously stated, we all try to talk to our peers and family until we are blue in the face but we are looked at as crazy...I'm glad for this forum because it gets so frustrating trying to have these kinds of conversations with the 'sheep' cuz when you do they say " for real? Oh, anyway what are you wearing to the club?' and I look at them as if to say " Did you hear me? I'm talking about your freedom, your life, being chipped?" And they respond, " Yeah, i heard you" in the trance-like brainwashed state (thanks to Tavistock and flouride)....oh well.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
My wife is growing tired of my rantings and sometimes I get worried that my wife and kids will have me commited.
We are clearly in the minority in this world.
It is like trying to get a dog to see a rainbow. Dogs are colorblind.

Now imagine a dog who, for whatever reason, could see a rainbow.
Can you imagine the frustration of trying to get the other dogs in the neighborhood to see the rainbow??? Of corse they will call him nuts.

"There are none so blind as those who WILL NOT see".

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Dirk, you are SOOOO right!!!...I used to send group text msgs to friends/family whenever something new towards the NWO happened and I got tired and felt strange because they wouldn't reply back or they would so " oh for real...ok..." very nonchalant responses...i can get on here and be comfortable: we all know how to see through the lies and trickery on CNN and FOX...we watch it to see the NWO unfolding....should we straight up give up on the sheep or what...Its just useless almost

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
The question is what are you (we) going to do about it. All we do is work like slaves as the rich prosper. It makes me sick we get taxed on everything and what do we get in return. Arent you tired of having no control over the outcome of your own life. Just think, what has to be done to have some change. We are greater by the numbers and smarter yet we drag ourselves into work everyday like zombies. We need to come together and do things all at once. Its time for change PEOPLE WAKE UP! Unify and take control of whats already ours.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
There are a lot of us...but you gotta admit that its way more sheep. The illuminati have carefully planned their agenda through stealth and it is unfolding and confirmed.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by truthbetold4U

The most important thing in your life is the only thing that no one can take from you. It can change the course of human history or just the course of your life. It makes or breaks Kings, Presidents, Dictators, countries, Empires, and Corporate CEO's. It is the reason you are living the life you are living, and the reason I am living the life I am living.
It can cause a host of illnesses or completely cure ANY illness.
It can make you happy or unbearably miserable.

What is it Dirk????

Your thought life!!!!!

We can all end this right now!!!

Our thoughts are the most powerful unstoppable force in this universe.
Why do you think that TPTB are trying soooo hard to controll them???

They are well aware that we are powerful beyond measure.

"Our greatest fear is not that we are insignifigant, but, that we are powerful beyond measure".

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I agree.. You are right...I'm trippin right now cuz i'm looking at CNN and how they are attacking Rush Limbaugh. Are you all seeing how he is being purposely ridiculed for his recent statement? I had never really listened to him until this incident but he is on it!! he know wuz up

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
So are you saying we let them control family, friends, etc. I do agree that our mind is the single most important thing but in that same sense y not protect our ideas or our integrity. No one else will. If (we) can clearly see all the problems wrong in this country and world why cant others. I mean how many times do the majority of people have to be kicked down before they see the light. Look around we are struggling, but nothing will change tomorrow or the next day for the good at least. We are pawns on a chess board. The only thing that will fix this will be change on a major scale.
Maybe we need a economy to go belly up. Like a huge reset button.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthbetold4U
If (we) can clearly see all the problems wrong in this country and world why cant others.

Because they don't WANT to see. We WANT to see,so we see.
It is hard to see ANYTHING with your eyes closed.

I mean how many times do the majority of people have to be kicked down before they see the light.

We are all about to find out in the next couple of years.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
*applause*

Nothing else to add.

new topics

top topics

join