It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning Terrorist Camps in united states

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
This video Was shown on fox of 35 Terrorist training camps inside of the united states. a Video was leaked showing muslims how to fight guerilla style and hand to hand combat techniques among other things. how can we let terrorists train in our land while the gov knows and does nothing but yet they are trying to take the guns from the very hands that would fight back. here is the video link on military.com none the less.

shock.military.com...

this is BS and we should not stand for this, i call for patriot para military training camps to be allowed now! edited to fix link

[edit on 2-3-2009 by JustInCase101]

[edit on 2-3-2009 by JustInCase101]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
that link shows nothing other than a c-130 landing at an air show

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by invisibleman11

try again link was messed up

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
good video. my hunch is that the feds are trying to build a case on these people and have already infiltrated them and are uncovering information. if they do have WMD's, as stated in the vid, the feds would have already dismantled the organisation. what these guys are doing is techinicaly alowed by constitution weather its training with convetional firearms are propagating hate speach....its pretty much a waiting (waiting fo a major law infraction) game at this point

[edit on 2-3-2009 by invisibleman11]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JustInCase101

Whoa! I just watched that! That has 'terrorist' written all over it! The FBI and homeland security "have" to have everyone who enters those compounds on surveilance. Don't they? Where's the minute men when you need em?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Wow. Meanwhile our homegrown patriots who are survivalists continue to be prosecuted. The 9/11 terrorists supposedly were trained here in the US. But our local militias are prosecuted. I guess because they are not going through government approved training.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
trust me...these camps are already known by the alphabet agencies and are being monitored. the phrase "little fish, big fish" should answer any questions.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I just hope that these camps arent used to justify greater restrictions to freedom for Americans. (As they were saying that law enforcements hands are tied by the Constitution.)

Which is what I suspect could happen. Take away more of our rights to "protect us" from terrorist groups inside the US. I just hope Americans dont fall for that line of crap.

top topics

join