It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House helicopter data found on Iranian computer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

White House helicopter data found on Iranian computer

news.yahoo.com

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Engineering documents about one of two types of helicopters in the U.S. presidential fleet were found on a computer in Iran after they were inadvertently disclosed by an American defense industry executive last year, according to a cybersecurity company.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.latimes.com
www.google.com
www.time.com

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Hmmmm.... sounds like MSM is starting to create an attack Iran momentum.

Why would this info get into Iranian hands? What would the Iranians do with the info? Will there be a false flag attack on the President?

I certainly hope not, my opinion about his policies aside, something like that could certainly spark WWIII.

Some more articles about Iran above.

What do you think? I think Iran is a dangerous threat, but do we need another war so soon?

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 2-3-2009 by finemanm]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Looks like someone beat you to it yesterday fineman.

Marine One Blueprints and Avionics leaked

False flag event, doubtful.

Hype to get taxpayers to foot the bill for new choppers and monitoring of p2p networks... You bet.

My .02

Silver

[edit on 2-3-2009 by S1LV3R4D0]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Trying to keep up with ATS is hard.

Why do so many people place a second line here?

[edit on 2-3-2009 by finemanm]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Sorry, who found it on a computer in iran?

hehe no wonder the USA wants the UK's superhacker who got into their nasa, pentagon, etc severs they're busy sniffing around the worlds networks looking for to see who has their docs!

worrying that they're telling it to us like this, in a way that sounds like iran might want to attack air force one - far more likely that they want to build some copters as good as the presidents - those anti missle things and that active jamming business would be fairly useful to iran no doubt...

also america is threatening to attack them, isreal is gearing up for it -lets not forget Isreal will be using americas best weapons to fight it's wars -OF COURSE IRAN WANTS TO KNOW WHAT'S COMING. Fore warned is fore armed, etc. I bet every government in the world has this doc.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Because one line posts are frowned upon. I frown even harder on people writing 2nd line.

How hard is it to come up with more than half a sentence twice....jeez

And yes ATS is a whirlwind of information. Sometimes informative, sometimes not, but usually, always entertaining.

Silver

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Unless it was data about the defensive systems, and operational issues it's not really anything to be concerned about. You can find data similar to this just about anywhere on the net. It will have more detail than you usually find, but nothing major.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
How, pray tell me, did they come to find these documents on an Iranian computer?

Do we routinely hack Iranian computers?

Do we sieze Iranian computer equipment in clandestine raids?

Do we buy old Iranian systems at fleamarkets?

This sounds like backstory to justify canceling the construction contracts.

Why should the Govt pay Billions for systems the developers compromised?

There is nothing like a good backstory to prop up a good old-fashoned door slamming.

new topics

top topics

join