It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA semi trailer in Mall parking lot in OKC

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
ok, if anyone is still keeping an eye open on this one, ive been to all the malls in my area and none spotted. bucks county, pa. 15 min north of philly. going to the city tonite and im gonna peek around a bit down there. the malls and a few open spots that in my op would be good places. waterfront lots etc. anyone else been looking? any news ? how bout you, exmisltech?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
C'mon guys, leave the OP alone. I haven't been here since the beginning but have read all 7 pages of this thread and can't say I would have done any different. If I went to the mall or wal-mart and found a FEMA semi-trailer basking in the sun I can assure you I would have taken a photo and posted it in a thread. Behind every paranoia is usually a bit of truth and I believe there to be a valid concern to threads like this.

Take it for what it is...bah.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoArmsJames
reply to post by arizonascott

Sorry bud, but Qwest is rolling out fiber all over the valley. It's much faster than DSL. Not everything is a conspiracy.

agreed ....somethings are conspiracy .....others like this are not....come back when they start laying some barbed wire with the barbs pointed in over in the field nearby....with a sign ....reading "political dissenters"

and no i won't be suprised if this happens at some point......we are one carefully crafted false flag away from citizens turning on citizens.....i can imagine hot lines to call for "suspicious" activity ....in a post false flag america...with the false flag blamed on domestic terrorist....who was pro life pro gun pro activist pro conspiracy theory.......god there are enough people who would be scared and turn on you or me.....things would get ugly fast.....people are like pawns.....let's hope the gov't plays nice enough

i would think this would be planned sometime this fall.....and then the market's inevitable fall ...and economy's continued decline could be attatched to the domestic terrorist for maximum Psychological effect..... then the line will be "we would have had a recovery but another terrorist attack blah blah blah"

repubs will blame obama and the domestic terrorist ....dems will blame the domestic terrorist and not obama....

obama will say " we must stand together in this time of challenge in america....we must also work together to help the police and authorities should we become aware of suspicious activities of others.....america will come out of this stronger and we must work together to do this blah blah freakn' blah" sadly my belief in this scenario is growing

[edit on 11-7-2009 by cpdaman]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I tend to agree that it is just there because they needed a place to drop it off for a few days. Still if it was in my back yard it would be concerning...

Well its been 4 months, and it is still in the exact same spot, but
a Ryder truck has been pulling up beside it with Federal plates.

I have not seen anyone exchanging material between the two.

If it was something nefarious I'd think they'd want less lead time
from its delivery to the event.

So I am going to say it is legit, and is just being stored there for
some odd reason.

I find it humorous thou that the side that 99% of the public can see
is not labelled, lol.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
maybe each trailor has as EMP bomb in it.. The gov is out to blind us and deffin our ears.

Seriusly tho, if i seeone , ill take the risk and pop it open just for the sake of knowing....shhhh i was never here.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Update on this story. The trailer has been moved to a different section of the same parking lot. My sense of direction is pretty non-existent but I think it's on the Northeast corner and more up front (was towards the back of the parking lot).

Another change is.........there's now a 2nd! FEMA trailer parked next to the original one, side by side.

After the Murrah Building was destroyed, the Social Security office was moved to Shepherd Mall. Both these FEMA trailers are in the Shepherd Mall parking lot.

Has Shepherd Mall become an "off" site for the government? Why are we collecting/storing FEMA trailers here? If it is an off site for the State and FEMA trailers are being collected/stored here, why move them closer to the street? The back of the parking lot was quite a bit less conspicuous.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join