It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA semi trailer in Mall parking lot in OKC

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
funny, but not!!! now im scared and im how many miles away? im gonna look to see when he was on last and before that

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
looks like 10:14 last nite, maybe just not home from work yet? nope, last visit was today. hopefully just busy peekin inside the trailer

[edit on 3-3-2009 by guinnessford]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Amazing. I figured people wouldn't have forgotten so quickly why FEMA was in the Oklahoma area.

The attention span of this audience is startlingly quick.
I thought people here were better than this.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by guinnessford
funny, but not!!! now im scared and im how many miles away? im gonna look to see when he was on last and before that

lol he'll be okay, im orite i live in the uk and i also wouldnt mind talking to FEMA about a few things actually, also remember it is much easier for you to defend your house and neighbourhood than it is for them to take it as you know the area and can boobytrap it etc and will know where to hide etc.

I doubt they will care about us on here as the NWO doesnt exist or they just dont care.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
Amazing. I figured people wouldn't have forgotten so quickly why FEMA was in the Oklahoma area.

The attention span of this audience is startlingly quick.
I thought people here were better than this.

I live in the UK and dont really know thenews of the USA i have only recently signed up to ATS a few months ago.

But i would love to here why the are since you seem to know why.

[edit on 3-3-2009 by Juksey]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Read above.
I have already explained it.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
i might believe that fema was there for tornado relief if... they hadnt dropped every ball tossed to em in the past 20 years. i guess they decide this time, well get it right dangit! my attention span is fine. it goes back very far, thats why i know its not for relief. im not saying its full of soilent green, or communists waiting to kill us, but it aint relief. federal emergency management. not preparedness. they manage emergencies, like a baseball manager handles a team

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by guinnessford

FEMA has only been included in the Federal Budget since 2003.

"In the last 20 years"... Where do you come from there?

Eh, I'm not going to argue this anymore. It appears the folks who wish to villianize this organization are going to do so regardless of what I put forth. So, have fun with it...

Watch out though, the FEMA boogey-man is in your closet.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

I will look forward to hearing back from you, : if it is locked, empty etc.

S and F

I have not been in that area of town yet today as my old cell phone
died and I replaced it.

I am also filling out paperwork for a contract gig I am going to be
working for a defense contractor here.

I am suppose to go over to my friend's house tonight and help
do some audio mixing for a film another friend is shooting.

My help will be as cord monkey.

The two friends are the audio wizards from hell.

I will get a closer look at back end and post it then.

Sorry for the slow follow up, other parts of life are always begging
for my time.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I would be a risk taker, go out in the middle of the night. Get some lock chopper's . Then cut the bugger open ! Even if i was thrown into jail or something ,
But , that's just me. Keep on updating us

Porter

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

reply to post by guinnessford

FEMA has only been included in the Federal Budget since 2003.

"In the last 20 years"... Where do you come from there?

Eh, I'm not going to argue this anymore. It appears the folks who wish to villianize this organization are going to do so regardless of what I put forth. So, have fun with it...

Watch out though, the FEMA boogey-man is in your closet.
because weve only been prepared for stuff since 2003 i guess. because the acronym wasnt fema doesnt mean fema or balldropping inc. was called then.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
If you want to find out what's inside that trailer, simply spread the word around town that it's fully of expensive 50" HDTVs, destined for government offices, ha.
Most likely though, they are empty, as I'm sure that if they were full of valuable items they would have parked them at some secure location. Also, they could be x-FEMA trailers, trailers that FEMA has sold, and it is being parked there as a storage container for some retailer in that mall. It could be full of new shoes or toasters, ha. A lot of old trailers are bought just for that purpose.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

I am not sure that anyone is questioning their capabilities in a disaster, when they are ALLOWED to use them. They may very well have training to provide services we've not seen yet.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

The question here is why are there FEMA trailers in Oklahoma. I have answered that.

Anything else is quite simply BS.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I'd be willing to bet it's only there for tornado preparations. If there's a lock on it, it's because they don't want people stealing the things that they are going to need to hand out if/when it's needed.

If you expect to find a window, there's two places to look. Left front corner near the top, or on the right door on the back. The one on the door, if there is one, would be about the right height for a six foot person to look into, however, if it has an aluminum roof, rather than a fiberglass roof, you'll need a flashlight to see in.

Regarding the placard on the rear that was mentioned earlier, if there was one on the back, you'd see one in the pic on the side. Placards, when used, are required to be on all four sides.

Also, I wouldn't go snapping locks or snooping around too much, most malls and shopping centers that I know of, have surveillance cameras on the parking lots.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Bombeni

The question here is why are there FEMA trailers in Oklahoma. I have answered that.
Anything else is quite simply BS.

My! Aren't you in a mood! Oh and thank you so much for driving out here from Arkansas and verifying that info and posting pictures of what you found so that you can conclusively say why your explanation of a FEMA trailer in an OKC parking lot is there.

It has now been definitively concluded that all other opinions are "BS" so mosey on you paranoid people. It's FEMA. They're from the government and they're here to help us.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
maybe he works for fema. when a dog growls i leave it alone.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
i think the main probs you guys got is fear what fear of death ,fear of sinister government incarseration,what the bloody hell is it.why oh why is the trailer not opened yet.who cares what happens ,if theres 200 locals standing around it .whats the matter with you guys !.look here in australia their doing very similar sinister stuff ,but aussies are not scared, and proactive enough to go and have a peek.we will allways have the upperhand on or government,simply because we dont fear what you guys do ,,OPEN THE BLOODY TRAILER ALLREADY,WHAT ARE YOU MEN OR MICE

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Lol, I love these posts saying FEMA is horrible. They drop the ball. Ect....

For the record, FEMA has NEVER dropped the ball when it has come to helping Oklahomans in central Oklahoma. He have he more disasters than just about anyone and they are always here. We get tons of ice in the winter and we get tornadoes in the summer. This isn't the gulf were yall get one hurricane or maybe two a year. We get stuff every week or month.

Anyways, also on the location of the trailer. It is in the most ghetto area of Oklahoma City. If you couldn't tell by the parking lot... It is crossroads mall. Crossroads mall has been losing a lot of stores lately, including department stores. I doubt they have anything in the trailer of value because the thugs in the area would rip it off like no ones business. But it is possible they unloaded the goods into one of the empty department stores for future emergencies that WILL happy. It isn't like, hey lets see if we have a tornado this year, WE WILL HAVE A TORNADO.
Like I said earlier we just had a series of them spanning from the texas border to Oklahoma city to tulsa not too long ago, like a month!

[edit on 3-3-2009 by ChrisBROKC]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
go back a few posts... if i was there id have my toch on the lock, and if i didnt like waht i found, a torch on the contents. aussie, irish... close enuff

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join