It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA semi trailer in Mall parking lot in OKC

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
You could always call FEMA and ask them about it. Maybe it was stolen and someone dumped it there.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lifthrasir
I live in Stillwater, OK and drive to Tulsa twice a week for school and have in fact seen four of these in Tulsa. I didn't get the street names down, but one was in the area of 51st and Garnett, to be more specific to what I can remember.

Yes, I do see someone mentioned "tornado season," and Oklahoma is right in the middle of Tornado Alley, so maybe that's all they're there for. Not so sure why they just park and leave, though. Maybe it has something to do with that ugly cell tower in the background? Maybe someone could go get a sledgehammer and take a look!

(spelling correction)

[edit on 2-3-2009 by Lifthrasir]

I live in Tulsa, a couple miles from that location will go by and have a look see. There are plenty of businesses around there will try to ask if any of them know what this is for.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
What tha???

FEMA Trailers To Be Used As 'Tornado Bait'

www.ecoenquirer.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
ive heard alot of jokes before, but is this for real? guess we wont neede em after anthrax vaccines or whatever they have planned for us.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I'd consider checking out for other unusual occurrences around town especially main transportation routes. Keep your on the street signs (back of them) for color coded stickers- I've never actually seen these but I keep a eye.
A discerning citizen is a good citizen.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

That article is very hard to believe, lmao. Bait? Okee!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

I will look forward to hearing back from you, : if it is locked, empty etc.

Good Find we should all look around our areas and see if there are trailers like that hanging out!

Anything to do - with all those weird earthquakes that have been happening there?????????

S and F

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nifron
reply to post by Bombeni

I think this article is not real....I did a search at FEMA's website for Ray Brown as well as Director of Disaster Avoidance, as well as a few google and other search engines for the same and found nothing.........hmmmmmm

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Even then, why would they place a trailer in the middle of potential disaster site. That would be like staging FEMA in Galveston right before a hurricane.

Hope you keep us updated.

My brother is a trucker. He stays overnight whenever he has to haul a load through my area. He usually unhooks and leaves the trailer at the local mall and drives into my parking lot.

Doesn't seem unusual to me.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by prjct

Originally posted by Nifron
reply to post by Bombeni

I think this article is not real....I did a search at FEMA's website for Ray Brown as well as Director of Disaster Avoidance, as well as a few google and other search engines for the same and found nothing.........hmmmmmm

i would believe the gubment is dumb enuff to try anything to get our tax dollars. but i could also see it being a fake story. "but i read it on the internet so it must be true!"

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The article is clearly fake. Look around the website. Looks like a news-satire website based around an environment theme.

As for the trailer its self, this is interesting. I'll be sure to check around my town, too.

What are these "stickers" to be on the back of street signs? What kind of street signs? All of the street names in my town are double sided with no where to put a sticker w/out covering up the street name, unless it's a VERY small sticker. Would they be on stop signs? Other "direction" signs? (IE Yield signs)

Just want to know so I can look for my self. I'll be sure to nab pictures of anything and everything I see w/ my camera phone.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
That article is written by a sister company of the Enquirer. You know, the tabloids that are right by the checkout lines in supermarkets? Rarely do they hold any water when it comes to anything being factual.

Then again, in the movie, Men in Black, they read the tabloids to investigate alien activity.

Truthfully though, that article is more than likely total garbage. I mean c'mon, tornadoes are more inclined to hit trailer houses? Seriously?

Note to OP, just go check out the trailer. Who cares about cameras? You have this thing, it's called freedom. Express it.

How could you be breaking any sort of law by inspecting a parked trailer?

Just make sure you hide the bolt-cutters in your trenchcoat!

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aberinkula
The article is clearly fake. Look around the website. Looks like a news-satire website based around an environment theme.

As for the trailer its self, this is interesting. I'll be sure to check around my town, too.

What are these "stickers" to be on the back of street signs? What kind of street signs? All of the street names in my town are double sided with no where to put a sticker w/out covering up the street name, unless it's a VERY small sticker. Would they be on stop signs? Other "direction" signs? (IE Yield signs)

Just want to know so I can look for my self. I'll be sure to nab pictures of anything and everything I see w/ my camera phone.
look for the nwo tagging mich street signs thread. ive been looking around pa. and nj and have seen a few. havent posted anything back yet because i want to get some good pics first.

[edit on 3-3-2009 by guinnessford]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

Originally posted by Lifthrasir
I live in Stillwater, OK and drive to Tulsa twice a week for school and have in fact seen four of these in Tulsa. I didn't get the street names down, but one was in the area of 51st and Garnett, to be more specific to what I can remember.

Yes, I do see someone mentioned "tornado season," and Oklahoma is right in the middle of Tornado Alley, so maybe that's all they're there for. Not so sure why they just park and leave, though. Maybe it has something to do with that ugly cell tower in the background? Maybe someone could go get a sledgehammer and take a look!

(spelling correction)

[edit on 2-3-2009 by Lifthrasir]

I live in Tulsa, a couple miles from that location will go by and have a look see. There are plenty of businesses around there will try to ask if any of them know what this is for.

I live just right around the corner from that area as well. Don't recall seeing a trailer there and i drive that stretch of Garnett daily, but then again i really wouldn't notice a trailer off to the side being that i'm still trying to figure what the purpose of the large 3-story bulding that recently was built behind the QT & McD's at 41st & Garnett area. Looks like a very large warehouse (roughly 100yds square)and you can clearly see the large 'warehouse' type lights through the 'sun-light' paneling around the top of the building during the night. However i've only notice two doors in/out of it and both are only for people not for truck usage, ie: garages doors,etc..

My apologies to the OP for a semi-derailment but with all the FEMA things going on and with somebody noticing a trailer so close to 'home' for me i figured this would be as good a place as any to inject this bit of info. /shrug

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
FEMA still has a presence in the area due to the recent ice-storm.

This thread reaks of paranoia and fear-mongering.
Are people going to post this crap every time they see FEMA? Let me guess, the conspiracy is that they'll use these trailers to haul and dispose of dismembered bodies after they've had the Chinese come in and kill everyone with a red sticker on their mailbox?!

Jesus Christ!

[edit on 3-3-2009 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
just check it out with some black/miltary style clothes on, take the bolt cutters take a look in side and take a few pics and tells us whats inside.

What i would do is check it as this could be a test to see if how people react but steal/vandalise/move it that would be funny although if you get caught expect to be one of the first to see the insde of the FEMA camps

seriously check it out its not illegal and see if it can be legally parked there as that will ensure that you and/or the police can move it which would be quite funny for fema's trailer to be in a police impound.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

Here the phone companies have been in overdrive. They have been working on the same box in our neighborhood for over three weeks. It started with one truck, then two and then yesterday there were 6 trucks and over 12 phone techs working on those boxes.

Too many citizens were asking questions about what they were doing, so they put out this sign that said, "Fiberoptics system upgrade, Qwest working for you."

The security grid is being locked down and enhanced. The Government offers to give everyone digital converters and now fiber optic upgrades to the phone systems. Cell towers going up everywhere. I have seen new camera boxes right in the middle of the neighborhood on street lamp poles.

I am not buying it - they are up to something. This smart grid thing and all these technology additions in our communities are getting out of control. Its not that I don't like upgrades, I don't like it when these upgrades are also to create backdoors in digital systems and to spy on activity in communities.

Is anyone feeling like a prisoner in their own community yet?

[edit on 3-3-2009 by arizonascott]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

So, you don't like technology upgrades?

I wonder if the people were up in arms about Government conspiracy when we were upgrading the infrastructure to phone-lines and replacing telegraph cables...
I doubt it.
We have become, here at this site, overrun by paranoia. I welcome new tech. Hell, I love it.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

Sorry bud, but Qwest is rolling out fiber all over the valley. It's much faster than DSL. Not everything is a conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
This thread reaks of paranoia and fear-mongering.
Are people going to post this crap every time they see FEMA? Let me guess, the conspiracy is that they'll use these trailers to haul and dispose of dismembered bodies after they've had the Chinese come in and kill everyone with a red sticker on their mailbox?!

OH MY GAWD! What if the trailer isn't just to dispose of the dismembered American bodies, but also is being used to transport the Chinese soldiers who'll be looking for the red stickers!?!?!? That trailer could be filled to the brim with elite Chinese spec ops troopers and those poor people in OKC don't even know it! Dude, you so totally may be onto something with that idea.

*ahem*

Good eyes by the OP, but call us all back when there's more than just one trailer. If you start seeing one parked in every large parking lot in OKC, then yeah, we have a situation. As it stands, with just the one trailer, I'm voting for non-issue.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join