It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killer dolphins............

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I love dolphins but why?

www.youtube.com...

www.environmentalgraffiti.com...

Is this a sign of too much toxins being dumped into the ocean or human experiment to see if these creatures will go wicked?

Dolphins shown killing and attacking porpoises.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
maybe the fish populations are dwindling because of polluted water and they're killing off a competitor for their food supply..

or maybe it's for mating purposes.. to help promote a male's genepool..
much in the way that a male bear will kill a baby male bear.

maybe it's exactly what it seems.

-

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Dolphins are wild animals. They hunt in packs and gang rape their own females. Talk to anyone who has worked with dolphins closely, they are not as rainbow sunshine as everyone makes them out to be.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
lol very good thoughts.

Well we will never know for sure but those are the possibilities.

They are usually touted as helpful intelligent healers off the sea.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hallberg Rassy

Dolphins are wild animals. They hunt in packs and gang rape their own females. Talk to anyone who has worked with dolphins closely, they are not as rainbow sunshine as everyone makes them out to be.

Well i guess just like humans you get your good and bad ones.

Intoxicate humans and they can become monsters, i guess alot would have to do with pollution.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I made the mistake of swimming with dolphins down in Mexico, once. This was something I had always wanted to do and being a pretty good swimmer and half polluted from the night before, I decided to fork over $200 to impress my then girlfriend (now wife).
Swimming with dolphins had always looked like fun. You know being pulled around by two amazing ("Grey's" according to another thread here tonight) dolphins was going to be cool. Not taking the instruction of the trainers too seriously I opted not to put on the PFD so I could literally swim with the dolphins as I had always imagined it. Well the others in my group consisted of a husband and a wife with their infant and hung chung me. Needless to say they, the nice little family, followed the instructions of the trainers got some quality time with the dolphins, I was another story.

So to start things off the trainer told us to get in to the water and let the dolphins come up to us. Me being the aquaman I thought I was dove in and gave it my best dolphin kicks down to about 10 ft. The salinity of the water wasn't that high and I could open my eyes as I floated to the surface. Out of nowhere this dolphin does a flyby that leaves me spinning in its wake and heading up fast. I make it up and too the edge of the pool where I catch my breath and quietly and humbly await further instruction. It kinda freaked me out at the power I had just witnessed.

The nice little family enjoyed the company of two dolphins for like 15minutes feeding, petting, interacting while I sat on the sidelines feeling like I was in trouble with the dolphins. Serves me right for trying to invade their space by arrogantly swimming in their territory without invitation so to speak.

Patiently I waited my turn as the trainers brought the reluctant dolphins over for a little time with me. The first trick we tried was the foot push. Thats the only way I can describe it. I swam out to the middle btw I've got a PFD on now while the dolphins came up behind me and pushed on my feet as I tried to stay as straight as possible. This dolphin literally tried to push me out of the pool. This fish had me heading for the wall at a pretty good click, I had to bail out to keep from hitting the wall.
As if that wasn't enough the next trick had me holding my arms out so I could hang on to the dorsal fins and take a lap around the pool. Thats when I got to see up close and personal the insides of a dolphins mouth as all I could see was teeth from this dolphin taking a swipe at me. Needless to say I was done with this fun and my wife was crying because she was laughing so hard at me.
I learned a couple of valuable lessons that day.
1. Follow instructions
2. Be Humble
3. Dolphins don't like tequilla

My opinion of the video is that these smaller dophins were invading in on the space of the Bottle nose dolphins while they were enjoying the company of those on the boats, or even the boat itself as they rode the bow wake.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Dolphins have been known to do this and worse.
Dolphins/Humans/Ants/Bees/Wasps/Chimps
Have all been seen waging war.
It seems that all the more advanced species on Earth do this.
Also Cannibalize.

top topics

join