It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys are evolved Dolphins!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
Good one savior complex. I did not know about that.

Please tell me you read the link...

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
lol i read the link, very funny. I do enjoy the part about the axe...thats was a bit of a laugh i had.

But hey everyone, as this thread wraps up, listen, I am just saying that i think maybe somewhere there could be a link to the two. It just seems very fitting and honestly it just popped in my head without me reading something about it. It is a very fun thing to at least humor. So don't go getting you panties in a twist, I am just trying to get you to activate a Little more of that 10%. Later hombres

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Continuing this thread, I googled Grey dolphins, etc, after seeing a picture of a grey in a newspaper and thinking of the similairity with a perceived evolution from a dolphin. Perhaps this is their alledged telepathic communication-- softening us up for contact. In reality they may be trying to preserve our species, like what we do we endangered species.

So either we become extinct; or we leave the planet to colonise the galaxy, leaving the planet too whatever species evolves first, probably forgetting Earth ever existed. I hope it's the later otherwise all our struggles are for nothing, but that's evolution.

The dinosaurs got so far and stopped, we may get so far and stop, the next race will probably go further and stop but far ahead of what we can achieve--time travel as an example. It may require a dolphin brain to understand this,lol.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
if dophins are related to an alien species that are lurkin us.. i doubt we have anything to worry about since we live on land.......

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by UnitedSatesofFreemasons

To me, greys look like frogs. I personally believe they are demons. If they evolved at all from anything I would think it would be frogs. I have mentioned I think they are demons in several post. Revelation 16:13 mentions unclean spirits that looked like frogs. I do believe alien resistance ministries are correct in their interpretation of the greys. I love www.alienresistance.org they have so much good information about greys from a christian perspective that is worth a look by christians and non-christians a like. Even if you disagree with the information it is still good to look at it with an open mind. I found the theory of them evolving from Dolphins to be interesting. I do not agree however.

If they did evolve from dolphins how did they get off this planet. Where is the missing link? On another topic related to evolution, if humans evolved from apes or whatever there should be plenty of archeological evidence to prove the missing links. No legitimate missing link has been found to date. Then when I think about it further if the dolphins were on another planet, it could not had been randomized evolution as most people who believe in evolution believe. If it was panspermia which many atheist are now leaning towards, completely debunks the the theory of evolution. It becomes an issue of believing in creationism, but the difference is who believes who is the creator. If aliens evolved from panspermia which would have to be the case if dolphins were on other planets, then what God sent out the seeds through the universe with a genetic code and how did the evolution process create a totally different race. Can two humans make a goat?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I heard when the dolphins evolve they need every bit of help they can get from us.

This man, captain of the Bob Barker, is my favorite activist on earth right now.

I know his heart is in the right place.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join